Page 325 of 325 FirstFirst ... 225275315322323324325
Results 6,481 to 6,485 of 6485

Thread: The bullshit thread

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Barbarian View Post
    I don't give a damn about MTV. Don't stuck on it. This is about losing people's quality. Shit lifestyle ,shit music ,shit films etc. The list of 94 contains real musicians maybe except Peter Gabriel. The second one contains just bunch of attention whores except John Legend. I mean Illimuniati is working hard. That's the way how to enslave the society.
    say what ever you want about that list but anderson Paak is a real musician dude does everything it s insane.

On snoop dogg just make sure you never go for a DJ Snoopadelic performance not worth the money and i m a huge snoop fan.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Has anyone tried Tinder in a big city without posting douchey, topless pics of themselves? All I get is bots, uglies, and Asian women who I'm sure are just looking for citizenship. I swear real life is 100x easier.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Yes, I am using Tinder in a city of 2 mil inhabitants, with the metropolitan area around 2.8 mil. Don’t have any topless pics but revealing enough so the girls can estimate how tall/muscly I am. Most of the good looking ones put their height in their bio anyway, so I’d say it’s somewhat important to have those pictures (or put it on your bio, don’t know if guys do that though).

Coming to your second point: Yes. Bots, ugly girls, asian tourists or even profiles without any pictures accumulate to a noticeable chunk of all profiles. But since I’m fairly picky (probably swipe right on 4 out of 10 women) my matches are of good to great quality overall.

100% agree with your last sentence. Tinder should never be the main source of getting to know women, otherwise one would have wrong expectations.
    It’s a fun little addition to increase your reach in order to get in contact with girls you wouldn’t normally get to interact with.

I don’t use the app a lot for a number of reasons. I am usually underway quite frequently and when location services are turned on they kill the already not good battery of my phone. It’s also too much of a grind. Getting good matches isn’t even the problem here. But they reply rate is definitely well below 50% (don’t even count the girls which tell me she only wants to gain followers on Instagram) and getting a number -> chatting on WhatsApp -> meeting irl -> having sex has just too many steps, which is tedious and boring for me (though I did get some hookups, don’t get me wrong).

Meeting girls at the university or university related stuff (like volleyball ) is infinitely easier because you get to know her right away and getting a number is a very simple task. You skip all of that matching/waiting for a reply/ hoping to get the number shit.
    I did it all for the nookie

5. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    Yes, I am using Tinder in a city of 2 mil inhabitants, with the metropolitan area around 2.8 mil. Don’t have any topless pics but revealing enough so the girls can estimate how tall/muscly I am. Most of the good looking ones put their height in their bio anyway, so I’d say it’s somewhat important to have those pictures (or put it on your bio, don’t know if guys do that though).

Coming to your second point: Yes. Bots, ugly girls, asian tourists or even profiles without any pictures accumulate to a noticeable chunk of all profiles. But since I’m fairly picky (probably swipe right on 4 out of 10 women) my matches are of good to great quality overall.

100% agree with your last sentence. Tinder should never be the main source of getting to know women, otherwise one would have wrong expectations.
    It’s a fun little addition to increase your reach in order to get in contact with girls you wouldn’t normally get to interact with.

I don’t use the app a lot for a number of reasons. I am usually underway quite frequently and when location services are turned on they kill the already not good battery of my phone. It’s also too much of a grind. Getting good matches isn’t even the problem here. But they reply rate is definitely well below 50% (don’t even count the girls which tell me she only wants to gain followers on Instagram) and getting a number -> chatting on WhatsApp -> meeting irl -> having sex has just too many steps, which is tedious and boring for me (though I did get some hookups, don’t get me wrong).

Meeting girls at the university or university related stuff (like volleyball ) is infinitely easier because you get to know her right away and getting a number is a very simple task. You skip all of that matching/waiting for a reply/ hoping to get the number shit.
    Bro, obviously at school is much easier, but I'm mid-20s and don't have that luxury anymore. Now that I think about it, the amount of hot girls drops drastically after 24-25 in the app, so age could be a role too. I've mostly been swiping right on 19 and 20 year olds.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    This is a basketball discussion between NBA legends of course, but it applies to most sports and the disease has caught up to football these days. And of course it has hit FIF as well with people talking about "numbers" when it comes to football but thank fuck we don't have any hipsters that talk about that stupid xG shit.

It's just the first 15 minutes that are relevant of course but all these episodes are good fun for basketball fans.

Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda