Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129179219226227228229
Results 4,561 to 4,574 of 4574

Thread: The bullshit thread

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Can’t rent a car till 25
    Wait, what?! Really? You can legally drive a car at 16 but you have to wait nearly a fucking decade to rent one? You can sign up to die in the army at 18 but can't have a fucking beer after work for another 3 years, sort your shit out America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Wait, what?! Really? You can legally drive a car at 16 but you have to wait nearly a fucking decade to rent one? You can sign up to die in the army at 18 but can't have a fucking beer after work for another 3 years, sort your shit out America.
    That's a pretty universal rule. In most countries there's an extravagant premium fee imposed on insuring U25s

Fav. Player
    Julio Cesar

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    That's a pretty universal rule. In most countries there's an extravagant premium fee imposed on insuring U25s
    true but it's a stupid rule just to make more money is u are 21 ur are an adult entrusted with drinking, smoking and even a driver's silence at 16 so this is about money.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    What is this universal rule? I'll admit I'm ignorant and only really know European laws but as far as I know I do not know a single European country with 21 as the drinking age.

Insurance doesn't come into it. How can you be permitted to drive a multi-tonne vehicle at high speeds at 16 but can't have a sip of beer after 2 decades being alive on this planet. Tards.

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Still waiting to turn 25 before buying my first car. The insurance rates are retarded.

Although can you blame insurance companies for raising rates on a demographic that butt chugs?
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Still waiting to turn 25 before buying my first car. The insurance rates are retarded.

Although can you blame insurance companies for raising rates on a demographic that butt chugs?
    Well shit bro, men get higher premiums but you can't say that in public or else you get a shitstorm of "muh privelage" so just chin it

7. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    The problem is you're always going to have psychopaths. That much is certain. The only thing you can control is how easily they can access these weapons. It's not like Japan doesn't have psychopaths for example, but their mass shootings are 0.

It's never going to stop all gun violence, but it will certainly reduce it massively. The easier you make it obtaining them, the more of these incidents you'll have. I highly doubt some 17-19 year olds will go to the ends of the earth to find AK-47s. Most of them get them from their parents.
    I've never understood the logic behind "well they can get guns if they really try, so why bother". We might as well make murder legal, since really determined murderers will find a way to kill regardless of the law.

9. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    I've never understood the logic behind "well they can get guns if they really try, so why bother". We might as well make murder legal, since really determined murderers will find a way to kill regardless of the law.
    People watch too many movies. Not every mass murderer is some highly determined genius, willing to do everything just to obtain weapons. In fact, a lot of the time the FBI catches them in sting operations, simply because they're not careful in how they go about their business.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    What is this universal rule? I'll admit I'm ignorant and only really know European laws but as far as I know I do not know a single European country with 21 as the drinking age.

Insurance doesn't come into it. How can you be permitted to drive a multi-tonne vehicle at high speeds at 16 but can't have a sip of beer after 2 decades being alive on this planet. Tards.
    I said rule, not law by the way. It's mostly insurance companies that drive this rate up.
    But it also makes sense.

People under 25 are more prone to be going out to drink and then drive. I'm guessing many people here have done it. You think you can drive, most of the times you actually can, but your reflexes are literally shite at that point, but it's dark, not (m)any people are wandering around the streets, not many cars either, so you're safe most of the times. I'm not sure on accident rates, but it is estimated that young drivers cause the most. They're definitely part of most accidents which is why the rule is in place in the first place.

The laws are different with every country. For example in most countries there's a law that says you cannot rent a car before your 21st birthday. In Italy I think it's 18. But then insurance and rental companies make it hell for you if you're under 25. I think if you check online rental companies in most countries there's this cut off age at 25 where the charges are different when you want to get a quote on prices. So while the law in Italy says you can rent a car when you're 18, the rental company may either not abide by it and have a stricter policy or charge you like 50 euros extra per day.

12. Thanks (2): Devious, tanorini

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Feel free to ignore any post I made last night in any thread.

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

59 Most Diverse Poster
    Feel free to ignore any post I made last night in any thread.
    We usually ignore wvery post of yours, every night

(except for this one)
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

15. Thanks (4): crzdcolombian, Dylan, Guney, MVD

Fav. Player
    Julio Cesar

Canada

Went to buy some stuff from the supermarket when it was my turn to pay, I realized I forgot my wallet at home, the guy at the counter said oh is this due to FFP. He knows me and I was wearing an Inter shirt.

17. Thanks (4): crzdcolombian, dax21, Dylan, wera

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

since there's no NHL thread, I'll just use this thread to vent about the G-DDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING blowing yet ANOTHER 3-2 lead in the Conference Finals, and getting blown off their home ice in Game 7. What a pathetic performance. I'm fucking sick to my stomach watching this shit.

19. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Macedonia

MeToo now picked on Morgan Freeman.