Page 313 of 313 FirstFirst ... 213263303310311312313
Results 6,241 to 6,247 of 6247

Thread: The bullshit thread

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

im not even under the influence, but all these praising of godesses and great women. Bruh if you are fucking her, throw her head in the drawer and jump on her ass like a texan hill billy on a bull ride at the towns fair.

The stories I hear from westerners disgust me, like if she spreads her legs and throws you near her, you dont need to make her sign a fucking consent 3 pages document, by the time you get in that mush mush will get all dry and she will fuck you solely out of pity or to fit a socially imposed regulation that girls want to fuck weak men now.

dont call female whores because they want to fuck tall, confident or rich guys, they were literally evolved to pick partners who can provide for them, you can fight it all you want, but even the biggest pink haired feminist will put her ass up once you manhandle her ass, its nature baby
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    im not even under the influence, but all these praising of godesses and great women. Bruh if you are fucking her, throw her head in the drawer and jump on her ass like a texan hill billy on a bull ride at the towns fair.

The stories I hear from westerners disgust me, like if she spreads her legs and throws you near her, you dont need to make her sign a fucking consent 3 pages document, by the time you get in that mush mush will get all dry and she will fuck you solely out of pity or to fit a socially imposed regulation that girls want to fuck weak men now.

dont call female whores because they want to fuck tall, confident or rich guys, they were literally evolved to pick partners who can provide for them, you can fight it all you want, but even the biggest pink haired feminist will put her ass up once you manhandle her ass, its nature baby
    You're literally grouping hundreds of millions of people into 1 pot.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

3. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

Croatia

is any of you motherfuckers on vacation in croatia wearing jonathans 42 jersey?

Poslano sa mog SM-G920F koriste
    Essere nerazzurri come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. - Il dottore

5. Thanks (3): nurko, Shark, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Can you move the thread "username change" and combine it with this thread? I think that belongs here.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    bruh yall dont need no height no anything, just an 8 inch dick and charisma, which i think comes from the 8 inch dick or if you are rich.
    Well fuck, until the company i work for is sold im stuffed
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    When the downstairs head influences your life more than the upstairs one...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    You're literally grouping hundreds of millions of people into 1 pot.
    I guess, but even if they go for really fucking clever guys, it is still an evolutionary trade since they can provide for them in this day and age.

I dunno man, FIF is not the place to really delve deep on issues, but that is just my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.