Page 324 of 326 FirstFirst ... 224274314321322323324325326 LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,480 of 6512

Thread: The bullshit thread

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    How good is it working on a Saturday. I love it to bits.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Halloween is next week. I was walking my dog and some neighbor was talking about not having candy with peanuts in it. Its like look your shitty kid has a allergy to a super common thing that is the universe saying... he shouldn't make it.

the best candy has peanuts in it sorry not sorry ! Some kid comes to my house and says he doesn't like the free candy .... I'll have my dog chase him down the street

is not being able to eat gluten(bread basically), peanuts, dairy a white rich American thing? Name your kid something super stupid to be different and then make up shit they can't eat.
    I read they've done research that has found that if you sprinkle peanut dust on a toddler's food it can help with their peanut allergy. Says a lot about how overprotective parents are these days in my opinion.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

Serbia

I remember listening to a podcast with some doctor, could even be JRE, and the doc explained how the influx of children having allergies to peanuts in the west is due to women not eating any during the pregnancies. There was a case study of sorts and women who regularly had some peanut butter when pregnant in majority had children with no allergic reactions to it.
    Kids today are definitely overprotected though, I couldn't agree more.

Ditto on Saturdays too. There is a saying here, only fools and traffic lights work weekends. Typing this from the workplace.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    I remember listening to a podcast with some doctor, could even be JRE, and the doc explained how the influx of children having allergies to peanuts in the west is due to women not eating any during the pregnancies. There was a case study of sorts and women who regularly had some peanut butter when pregnant in majority had children with no allergic reactions to it.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

4. Thanks (3): crzdcolombian, dax21, MVD

Serbia

That's the one, great memory.
    Entire episode with that dude is excellent, I recommend it even though it's quite lengthy.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    How good is it working on a Saturday. I love it to bits.

- - - Updated - - -

I read they've done research that has found that if you sprinkle peanut dust on a toddler's food it can help with their peanut allergy. Says a lot about how overprotective parents are these days in my opinion.
    Anti vax is a thing in super liberal states they think they cause autism. Which again is something I never heard of until a few years ago.

I guess pollio and the measles are back in the US because dumbass parents listen to celebrities over doctors!

I heard people are super allergic to shit because people are too clean and our food is too processed. So healthy bacteria you get as a kid is killed. So your body isn’t able to process certain things.

Weridest thing is I have a friend who can’t eat bread in the US but she went to Europe and was able to eat it all day.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Currently watching/listening to Rogan with Snowden. It's almost like a Snowden monologue which makes it even better
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Currently watching/listening to Rogan with Snowden. It's almost like a Snowden monologue which makes it even better
    Those are the best Rogan podcasts - the ones in which he's keeping quiet. Also Snowden is a great orator, was even before his "job" and only source of income was speaking.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Yeap, Rogan is a great host and (assuming you do have the time), it makes those 3 hours move easy. I had to break this into 3 parts myself.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Don't know whether he's a good MMA commentator, but he's a horrible stand-up comedian. It's hilarious how he elaborately explains his "process" and how much work he puts into it for his "specials". But yes, his podcast is one of the best infotainment things you can find out there currently. If you're into podcasts I'd also recommend:

Mindscape with Sean Carrol, about physics generally but also lots of other stuff.
    Stuff you should know, a popular one I guess, random topics
    Pivot with Scott Galloway, about IT/startup shit, pretty insightful IMO if you're into trading
    Freakonomics Radio, from the guy that co-wrote the books
    Dear Hand and John, from the guys behind the YouTube vlogbrothers channel, Sci-show, etc.
    Revisionist History by Milcolm Gladwell
    The Anthropocene reviewed, by one of the vlogbrothers, the writer dude John Greene
    ó Massimo Moratti

13. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, MVD

Greece

I'll check them out.

My list of Podcasts so far is:
    Business Wars (I'm up to date with both the core program and the 'daily' program, with the exception of the last Facebook vs Snapchat series which I'll complete this week)
    Sports Wars (just started it and I'm in the middle of the 2nd one which is Federer vs Nadal)
    History of Rome (by Mike Duncan, almost finished it)
    Revolutions (by Mike Duncan again, I started it way before the Rome one but I still haven't finished the 1st part which is England, something about Cromwell I always found extremely boring but at least when I end up with that there's the American Revolution, the French one and then it goes to Bolivar and other interesting things. But this is something I want to listen to when I'm completely relaxed and especially not at work because they are very detailed and super informative)
    Ben Franklin's World (just scratched the surface with this one but I think it'll become one of my favorites)
    Our Fake History (my favorite thus far)
    Historical Blindness (also just scratched the surface, will focus on this one within the next couple of weeks when I'm up to date with Sports Wars)
    Philosophize This! (one of the best ones and the very first podcast I got into, second was Business Wars which got me into podcasts in general and that was barely 1 year ago)
    The Pitch (this one is very good for start up oriented people but I'm afraid I'm not very far into it)

I've also listedn to Inside Star Wars which is also from Wondery. Have 1865 in my mind, too, and Legal Wars is one which I started briefly but decided to go with something else. There's a new one called The Next Big Idea which I'll start following. And then I've heard some good things about History that Doesn't Suck, Hysterical History and Ridiculous History which are on my list but I didn't even clicked play yet.

That Stuff you should know seems appealing to me, I'll subscribe. I'll check Pivot and Freakonomics too.

I also have some BBC Radio ones (In our Time) on my list but they're too much, I'll need 40 hours per day but with my sleeping patterns I'm not so far off even if the calendar disagrees with me

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    this makes so much sense. I grew up eating soil and i think i am immune to any shit that comes my way
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    this makes so much sense. I grew up eating soil and i think i am immune to any shit that comes my way
    When my friends hit 30 they stopped being able to eat dairy and bread!!!

It’s like fuck man!!! That’s 90% of Italian food!

17. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Anti vax is a thing in super liberal states they think they cause autism. Which again is something I never heard of until a few years ago.

I guess pollio and the measles are back in the US because dumbass parents listen to celebrities over doctors!

I heard people are super allergic to shit because people are too clean and our food is too processed. So healthy bacteria you get as a kid is killed. So your body isn’t able to process certain things.

Weridest thing is I have a friend who can’t eat bread in the US but she went to Europe and was able to eat it all day.
    If you're trying to ascribe political leanings to vaccinations, then you're out to lunch. Anti-vaxxing isn't a liberal vs. conservative thing, it's a not-entirely-dumb people vs. really-fucking-dumb people thing.

19. Thanks (3): Dylan, firmino, MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

People are dumb af. Some kids are born autistic, vaccines or not, and almost everyone is vaccinated very young. Then they think it was the vaccines that made them autistic.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    People are dumb af. Some kids are born autistic, vaccines or not, and almost everyone is vaccinated very young. Then they think it was the vaccines that made them autistic.
    It’s because of Jenny mccarthy a fking playboy bunny!! Wrote a book

So now dumbasses think it’s trus

22. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

Fav. Player
    L.Matthšus

Turkey

https://twitter.com/jayruston/status...73292497588224

Everyday we get one step closer to eternal stupidity.
    Conan! What is best in life?

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

There's more (good) music now than ever before. Don't know what all the fuss is about. MTV can go die in a hole for all I care.
    ó Massimo Moratti

25. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    L.Matthšus

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    There's more (good) music now than ever before. Don't know what all the fuss is about. MTV can go die in a hole for all I care.
    I don't give a damn about MTV. Don't stuck on it. This is about losing people's quality. Shit lifestyle ,shit music ,shit films etc. The list of 94 contains real musicians maybe except Peter Gabriel. The second one contains just bunch of attention whores except John Legend. I mean Illimuniati is working hard. That's the way how to enslave the society.
    Conan! What is best in life?

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Snoop changing his name is hilarious

Snoop Dogg, Snoopzilla, Snoop Lion, DJ Snoopadelic.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

You forgot Snoop Doggy Dogg
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.