Page 325 of 326 FirstFirst ... 225275315322323324325326 LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,500 of 6513

Thread: The bullshit thread

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Barbarian View Post
    I don't give a damn about MTV. Don't stuck on it. This is about losing people's quality. Shit lifestyle ,shit music ,shit films etc. The list of 94 contains real musicians maybe except Peter Gabriel. The second one contains just bunch of attention whores except John Legend. I mean Illimuniati is working hard. That's the way how to enslave the society.
    say what ever you want about that list but anderson Paak is a real musician dude does everything it s insane.

On snoop dogg just make sure you never go for a DJ Snoopadelic performance not worth the money and i m a huge snoop fan.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Has anyone tried Tinder in a big city without posting douchey, topless pics of themselves? All I get is bots, uglies, and Asian women who I'm sure are just looking for citizenship. I swear real life is 100x easier.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Yes, I am using Tinder in a city of 2 mil inhabitants, with the metropolitan area around 2.8 mil. Don’t have any topless pics but revealing enough so the girls can estimate how tall/muscly I am. Most of the good looking ones put their height in their bio anyway, so I’d say it’s somewhat important to have those pictures (or put it on your bio, don’t know if guys do that though).

Coming to your second point: Yes. Bots, ugly girls, asian tourists or even profiles without any pictures accumulate to a noticeable chunk of all profiles. But since I’m fairly picky (probably swipe right on 4 out of 10 women) my matches are of good to great quality overall.

100% agree with your last sentence. Tinder should never be the main source of getting to know women, otherwise one would have wrong expectations.
    It’s a fun little addition to increase your reach in order to get in contact with girls you wouldn’t normally get to interact with.

I don’t use the app a lot for a number of reasons. I am usually underway quite frequently and when location services are turned on they kill the already not good battery of my phone. It’s also too much of a grind. Getting good matches isn’t even the problem here. But they reply rate is definitely well below 50% (don’t even count the girls which tell me she only wants to gain followers on Instagram) and getting a number -> chatting on WhatsApp -> meeting irl -> having sex has just too many steps, which is tedious and boring for me (though I did get some hookups, don’t get me wrong).

Meeting girls at the university or university related stuff (like volleyball ) is infinitely easier because you get to know her right away and getting a number is a very simple task. You skip all of that matching/waiting for a reply/ hoping to get the number shit.
    I did it all for the nookie

5. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    Yes, I am using Tinder in a city of 2 mil inhabitants, with the metropolitan area around 2.8 mil. Don’t have any topless pics but revealing enough so the girls can estimate how tall/muscly I am. Most of the good looking ones put their height in their bio anyway, so I’d say it’s somewhat important to have those pictures (or put it on your bio, don’t know if guys do that though).

Coming to your second point: Yes. Bots, ugly girls, asian tourists or even profiles without any pictures accumulate to a noticeable chunk of all profiles. But since I’m fairly picky (probably swipe right on 4 out of 10 women) my matches are of good to great quality overall.

100% agree with your last sentence. Tinder should never be the main source of getting to know women, otherwise one would have wrong expectations.
    It’s a fun little addition to increase your reach in order to get in contact with girls you wouldn’t normally get to interact with.

I don’t use the app a lot for a number of reasons. I am usually underway quite frequently and when location services are turned on they kill the already not good battery of my phone. It’s also too much of a grind. Getting good matches isn’t even the problem here. But they reply rate is definitely well below 50% (don’t even count the girls which tell me she only wants to gain followers on Instagram) and getting a number -> chatting on WhatsApp -> meeting irl -> having sex has just too many steps, which is tedious and boring for me (though I did get some hookups, don’t get me wrong).

Meeting girls at the university or university related stuff (like volleyball ) is infinitely easier because you get to know her right away and getting a number is a very simple task. You skip all of that matching/waiting for a reply/ hoping to get the number shit.
    Bro, obviously at school is much easier, but I'm mid-20s and don't have that luxury anymore. Now that I think about it, the amount of hot girls drops drastically after 24-25 in the app, so age could be a role too. I've mostly been swiping right on 19 and 20 year olds.

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    This is a basketball discussion between NBA legends of course, but it applies to most sports and the disease has caught up to football these days. And of course it has hit FIF as well with people talking about "numbers" when it comes to football but thank fuck we don't have any hipsters that talk about that stupid xG shit.

It's just the first 15 minutes that are relevant of course but all these episodes are good fun for basketball fans.

Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Italy

for anyone who is interested in zoology, a mummified and incredibly well preserved wolf-dog has been found in siberia and it is 18000 years old. what's even more important, it appears to be a possible "evolutionary link between wolves and modern dogs".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50586508

Siberia: 18,000-year-old frozen 'dog' stumps scientists
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

10. Thanks (5): Devious, Fitzy, Glass box, MVD, Raul Duke

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Anybody used an acupuncture pen?
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    sdv,skri,epic

Ukraine

Another GB for Messi. He's a great player no doubt but I think VVD deserved it more. Who cares though? This award become irrelevant for me after Sneijder got robbed the same way as his countryman today.

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk

14. Thanks (1): firmino

Greece

The award has been irrelevant since 2004 or even a bit earlier.

Conte uomo di merda

16. Thanks (1): Devious

United States

still waiting for Sneijder to receive his reparations for 2010

18. Thanks (3): firmino, nyers, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by eduzee View Post
    Another GB for Messi. He's a great player no doubt but I think VVD deserved it more. Who cares though? This award become irrelevant for me after Sneijder got robbed the same way as his countryman today.

If we gonna talk about deserving I think Alisson deserved it more than VVD.
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    sdv,skri,epic

Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    If we gonna talk about deserving I think Alisson deserved it more than VVD.
    Don't follow LFC that close but I think they're really close to each other in terms whose impact is more influential to the team. There are also Salah, Mane, Firmino...

Greece

In fairness they should have given it to Klopp if this was going to Liverpool's way.

Conte uomo di merda

23. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by eduzee View Post
    Don't follow LFC that close but I think they're really close to each other in terms whose impact is more influential to the team. There are also Salah, Mane, Firmino...

There is also Brazil.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    In fairness they should have given it to Klopp if this was going to Liverpool's way.
    He aint no player though

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    We fired this dude at my company today

He was following this guy and girl on my team for the past few months. I said they were being silly. My company has a gym. The girl on my team told me that she defiantly saw him taking pictures of her and the guy on my team. I reported it to HR who told the guy to not to go to the gym because he isn’t a member

Yesterday he did it again and followed the guy in my team to the locker room. Freaked the guy out so he went in a bathroom stall the dude waited for him. He texted me and the girl on my team we had the gym manager come and talk to the guy. Today he got fired. The gym manager and hr told me they found pictures of the two people on my team working out.

Fking creepy !!! But of all the dumbshit to get fired for

If you are gay go on grinder my gay friends say it’s basically who wants to blow me and how quick can you get here haha
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

27. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

The thrill of the chase...
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    The thrill of the chase...
    Ok OJ.

31. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Greece

https://twitter.com/AFCAjax/status/1202611820810375169

Apparently this tweet caused an outrage in our beloved English media and social media platforms.

This is getting ridiculous.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Yep, that's a bit of a reach.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

34. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Yep, that's a bit of a reach.
    For context.

The British are...outraged because the term Paki is a derogatory slur towards south Asians (historic Hindustan region which includes Pakistan, India, Bangladesh etc).

The term Pakkie in Amstel Dutch (ie the Amsterdam dialect) means.. a package.
    Today it's basically Dutch Christmas. St Nick day. It's a day of presents, a day of pakkies as they call it. In slang, it's also called a beating. In football lingo, it's basically a battering.
    Apparently we can only abide by the English language on the internet otherwise people will start hating on us. Which is funny as this is a "protection of cultures" 3rd party crusade at the expense of other cultures...

Oh, the real fun will continue later today when the American and British media will call for heads when half of the Netherlands will be 'blackfaced" as tribute to Black Pete

Conte uomo di merda

36. Thanks (2): Pimpin, Raul Duke