Page 267 of 270 FirstFirst ... 167217257264265266267268269270 LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,340 of 5390

Thread: The bullshit thread

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffy View Post
    Anyone here already had their picture taken by an unknown wamen? Sometimes that shit happens to me. First I was like oh coincidence. Then again... Today it happened again, 1 hour ago in the gym - without consent ! What are they going to do with it?
    Do they jerk off to it at night? Or do they pray to it. It's a sign right, they wanna get fucked. Dem women, unbelievable

She was 18 ish lookin and Asian. Hm. Might go to the gym more often now tbh.
    It may have been Uni plotting his next attack.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

2. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Get well soon Nurkooo!

How are the nurses there? Got any sexy ones?
    There are no nurses when your wife's with you

4. Thanks (3): 100%, Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Don't let her see my post then, she'll look at you like

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    It may have been Uni plotting his next attack.
    Uni with a wig in the gym, sounds like an interesting show, why arnt we funding this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

6. Thanks (2): MVD, nurko

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Doffy View Post
    Anyone here already had their picture taken by an unknown wamen? Sometimes that shit happens to me. First I was like oh coincidence. Then again... Today it happened again, 1 hour ago in the gym - without consent ! What are they going to do with it?
    Do they jerk off to it at night? Or do they pray to it. It's a sign right, they wanna get fucked. Dem women, unbelievable

She was 18 ish lookin and Asian. Hm. Might go to the gym more often now tbh.
    Enjoy it?

Yeah I used to have girls come on to me fairly often and ask to take pictures with me. I used to have long hair.
    Then the hair decided to stop giving a fuck and I became a bald kent and I've been single for a year now. Good times . Probably the reason why I can't stand Spalletti, just me projecting my own personal insecurities?

It all makes sense now...

8. Thanks (5): Doffy, Dylan, Materazzi_23, MVD, nurko

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Long haired men... Can't stand those, your hairline made you a favor there.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

10. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, MVD

Serbia

Well it all has pros and cons. People take you a lot more seriously, and you can effectively shower with just a sink in your bathroom. Cons... well, women definitely notice you a lot less. All that you got left is a beard and internet hipsters had to ruin that for everyone.
    Also don't diss the long hair, you would be absolutely suprised by how many women get turned on by it. Like, stupid turned on.

12. Thanks (2): MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

I do not want to have anything to do with such women Like, seriously. And if you have to rely on your long hair for chicks, man that sounds tough.

I imagined Serbia to be a lot like Bulgaria in the hair length department. Here almost everyone is very tightly cut, like myself, and having a long hair is plain weird for a guy.

Thank god it's not the opposite, I've been cutting my hair every three weeks since forever. Can't be bothered with having longer hair, seems totally unnecessary.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

14. Thanks (3): dax21, Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

I always laugh when i walk in the city and guys have longer hair than their girlfriends...It's just weird looking. Do they comb their hair together at night? Do they fight over the last bit of shampoo? Who is longer in the bathroom in the morning etc? Questions, questions...

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

Not really having to rely on it but when I had it long I literally never had to try with women whatsoever, take that as you will.
    Yeah short hair is the most common but also fancy hair styles a la Serie A players are also a thing nowadays.
    I visited Bulgaria couple of times, saw the seaside, Sofia and couple of smaller towns. To tell you the truth I didn't notice much of similarity other than the fact that Bulgarians drink as much as we do. Also you guys have a lot easier time understanding our language than we do yours for some reason.

Can't comment on Bulgarian women, too many tourists.

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Not really having to rely on it but when I had it long I literally never had to try with women whatsoever, take that as you will.
    Then you're a handsome guy, I doubt it's only because the hair... Would be an amazingly weird kink.

I visited Bulgaria couple of times, saw the seaside, Sofia and couple of smaller towns. To tell you the truth I didn't notice much of similarity other than the fact that Bulgarians drink as much as we do. Also you guys have a lot easier time understanding our language than we do yours for some reason.
    Well, I've been to Serbia a couple of times - we mostly take half-day trips to nearby cities to stuff ourselves with food (I can't get enough of paprika u pavlaci) and rakia for lunch and get back in the evening. So not much of a cultural tourism for me. But you guys know how to cook, also veggies taste like veggies. I was amazed that ingredients in salads actually tasted like something. You have to go to a farmers market to buy proper vegetables around here, like a non-plastic fucking tomato.

Last winter I went skiing at Babin Zub in Stara Planina. Pretty nice spot, I guess I'll visit again the beginning of next year. Bulgarian ski resorts are simultaneously super crowded, shitty and super expensive for reasons unknown.

I also struggle with Serbian quite a lot, although my friends seem unphased by it and can converse with ease somehow... And I'm usually good with languages.

Can't comment on Bulgarian women, too many tourists.
    Meh, when I was in a relationship I had this idea that they're gorgeous and you can just hang out at a fixed spot and you'd surely see a couple of beauties passing by every minute.

Now that I'm single I'm beginning to think I was delusional. I either have a very unrealistic criteria or they're averagely average. Maybe I'm going at the wrong places...

Serbian girls I liked a lot BTW, but you're some tall fuckers there and I'm not short myself.

Guys are also good looking, as strange as it may sound, coming from a guy. But yeah, I noticed you're a good looking bunch, you fuckers.
    ó Massimo Moratti

20. Thanks (2): dax21, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by tanorini View Post
    Get well soon Nurko idk why I read that as narco in the beginning, we need a member with such name tbh. I know someone who is like you, eats well and lives a rather healthy lifestyle (gym and what not) but he seems susceptible like you, I recall he was told to stop diary or something.
    It might be something like that blood type diet, where based on your blood type some foods tend to be bad choice for your gut and cause irritation, allergic reaction, inflammation or be bad for bacteria in your stomach in general. Now while I think that blood type diet is a hoax of sorts, I might have to look into causes beyond it since this is becoming a regular issue for me.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by tanorini View Post
    Get well soon Nurko idk why I read that as narco in the beginning, we need a member with such name tbh. I know someone who is like you, eats well and lives a rather healthy lifestyle (gym and what not) but he seems susceptible like you, I recall he was told to stop diary or something.
    If his nickname on the internetz was Narco we'd have some answers right there
    ó Massimo Moratti

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    I have long hair but just because my dad became bald. Need to keep it as long as it is still on my head

Pop propecia to keep it like if was skittles
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

26. Thanks (1): dax21

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    I guess I'm susceptible to these issues, have been there twice before, and also had very similar issues with vomiting and diarrhea after running half-marathons and similar distances.
    Also, these issues come hand in hand with heavy criticism from friends, family and colleagues that "you workout too much and you work too much, that's why you get these issues".
    A Doctor would be able to tell u if ur exhausted from your work and workouts, but that may just make u more tired not sick. Stomach virus may just be something u ate or u may have to look at ur diet. Blood tests may also help u figure out if something is off.

Get well!

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Shablam!

Hungary

28 Forum Supporter
    Stress, tiredness equals a weakened imune system.
    Which means you get illnesses more easily.
    Try to sleep more, eat more fruits, and chillbro.

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Julio Cesar

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    I always laugh when i walk in the city and guys have longer hair than their girlfriends...It's just weird looking. Do they comb their hair together at night? Do they fight over the last bit of shampoo? Who is longer in the bathroom in the morning etc? Questions, questions...
    All of the above is true.

32. Thanks (1): Materazzi_23

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Where's That's Unpossible when you need him
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

34. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MI9
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

Enjoy it?

Yeah I used to have girls come on to me fairly often and ask to take pictures with me. I used to have long hair.
    Then the hair decided to stop giving a fuck and I became a bald kent and I've been single for a year now. Good times . Probably the reason why I can't stand Spalletti, just me projecting my own personal insecurities?

It all makes sense now...
    I cant stand spalletti neither, cant really put my finger on it but I doubt it has something to do with his hair. Gotta say though he does kind of look like an antagonist from some franchise with his wrinkeld bald face.

Thing is these guys, spalletti and yuri, they are skinny dudes. They look smart and evil at the same time. Then you have dudes like Joe rogan who are muscular, well spoken plus he has tattoos hence generally people like him better. Look into it buddy !

Yea, and about them pictures. I just thought it was funny, the week before I was with a friend and he was like 'dude !' ' wtf! you see that, she is taking pictures!' I was like, 'yea it happens.' lol. Then it happened again and I had to post it on feef. I felt like the cia and the satanists where doing tests and keeping their eye on me. I also wanted to measure jjm his reaction for a laugh like usual.

36. Thanks (2): dax21, wera

Serbia

Red Alert 2, what a fitting game for FIF and Inter.

As far as Joe Rogan goes, I'm listening as I type this to the latest podcast with David Goggins. Super inspirational dude, I recommend his previous episode on JRE as well. It will get you pumped for the remaining of the day which is good since today might end up super bleak and depressing.

38. Thanks (4): Doffy, MVD, nurko, wera

Fav. Player
    Julio Cesar

Canada

What's a good phone these days?