Page 280 of 282 FirstFirst ... 180230270277278279280281282 LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,600 of 5622

Thread: The bullshit thread

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

you must demand to have your problem fixed for free, since he clearly didn't do his job properly. then never again go to the mechanic.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

2. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    you must demand to have your problem fixed for free, since he clearly didn't do his job properly. then never again go to the mechanic.
    Yeah, that way he'll be able to screw his car for free, still better than paying for it.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

i don't see the issue. i paid you for a job, you didn't do it properly, now complete what you were supposed to do. if he just can't fix it, give him a shitty review.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Fuck me sideways. I just come back from the annual Denmark reunion aka Get fucked up as much as possible

Sick from the Danish weather, plus somehow I got deaf from the flight to Belgium. It's been like 2 days like this. Treasure your ears lads, they're important.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Treasure your ears lads, they're important.
    Said no married man
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    If any of you can completely kill your sense of shame you could always become a YouTube streamer or something.
    Yeah you can always talk about how to be more nice to people and appreciate life. Also the importance of the oceans, animals, air, water and trees.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    They would get zero views compared to most bullshit.

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i love people that claim to teach leadership fuckin kek
    There's actual leadership summer camps for kids. It's like "hey where's your kid".

"Oh I sent him to a leadership summer camp"
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    There's actual leadership summer camps for kids. It's like "hey where's your kid".

"Oh I sent him to a leadership summer camp"
    I almost beat up what ScottishInterista would call a "posh wank", in a pub. The cocksucker was studying "management" and had this smug bonnuci-esque punchable face, and kept going on that we should either lead, follow or get the fuck out of the way. You know, every corny quote you can find in a single female chiropractor who's in their mid 40s, he was saying it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I almost beat up what ScottishInterista would call a "posh wank", in a pub. The cocksucker was studying "management" and had this smug bonnuci-esque punchable face, and kept going on that we should either lead, follow or get the fuck out of the way. You know, every corny quote you can find in a single female chiropractor who's in their mid 40s, he was saying it.
    such a profound line that it was also used in the movie idiocracy.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Jeff bezos the guy who started amazon needs to give his ex wife 80 billion!!! He married her 25 years ago and lives in a state in the USA where the spouse gets half the money!!

This chick getting 80 billion for sucking off some super ugly dude maybe 50-100 times that’s insane!
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Jeff bezos the guy who started amazon needs to give his ex wife 80 billion!!! He married her 25 years ago and lives in a state in the USA where the spouse gets half the money!!

This chick getting 80 billion for sucking off some super ugly dude maybe 50-100 times that’s insane!

17. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster

Jeff Bezos becomes a SJW feminist in 3, 2, 1...

19. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter

The way you interpret and describe real-life situations is one of my favourite FIF features for the past few years.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    The way you interpret and describe real-life situations is one of my favourite FIF features for the past few years.
    I've always imagined crzd as Eddie Bravo, can't help it.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Now, laugh all you want but I have fucking gout. Yeah, the rich old men's disease AKA the "King's disease".

I'm neither obese nor a diabetic, I'm not even eating a lot of meat or anything yet I still have it so it's probably genetic. Thanks, grandpa.

Some pointy crystals sent from Satan cover your joints and they swell like fuck, it usually affects the foot's big toe. Haven't happened in ages but this time it's the ankle joint for a change.

Anyway, I just wanted to share how fucking excruciatingly painful it is. EVERY basic movement is a delirious explosion of agony, seriously. I have a pretty high tolerance to pain and I don't mind it but that's some next level shit. It's nauseating. Actually, some people claim it's up there with childbirth for the amount of pain that's delivered. I call that bullshit tho, childbirth doesn't take several fucking days to end.

Now I get old people like brehme, having to use the railings and shit.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

25. Thanks (5): dax21, Devious, firmino, MVD, nurko

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

at first, i thought of a misspelling and that you meant "guts". i had not heard of the word "gout", not even in my language, for maybe 15 years.

in the past, it was caused in most cases by an excess of uric acid in the blood, something which would typically happen eating too much meat (at least the not so healthily processed meat back in the day), hence of course would only happen to nobles and royalty.

i can only imagine the pain. aren't there any effective treatments for cases like yours?

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    at first, i thought of a misspelling and that you meant "guts". i had not heard of the word "gout", not even in my language, for maybe 15 years.

in the past, it was caused in most cases by an excess of uric acid in the blood, something which would typically happen eating too much meat (at least the not so healthily processed meat back in the day), hence of course would only happen to nobles and royalty.

i can only imagine the pain. aren't there any effective cures?
    Yep, the uric acid is to blame. There's some "purine" shit that's in the contents of some foods, especially organ meats, red meats and some seafood that raise uric acid levels in the blood. Also... alcohol. Fuck me.

I had no idea about gout too until recently and I hope no one else here has any knowledge of this shit. There's no "cure" per se but changing up your diet certainly helps and can practically kill all chances of getting an attack. That's what they claim. There's also some shit that artificially lowers uric acid levels but I don't like pills or medication of any kind. Even when I had that damn surgery last September I told the nurses to fuck off with their pain-killer injections. I like to know what's going on in my body, which won't be the case if I'm doped as a horse.

Sadly after reading lots of articles on the internet on what triggers the attacks, it turns out I'm expected to basically not eat anything that's considered food. This or doctors really have no idea what's going on. You can't even eat wild berries for fuck's sake. And it's not like I found any correlation to what I eat and the frequency of the pain, it just comes and goes as it pleases. I'm not eating anything that's labelled as "high-risk", of course with the exception of drinking copious amounts of alcohol but I've been doing that for the last two years and had like two attacks tops, can't even remember when was the last time. It makes no fucking sense and if it did I'd stay away from what seemed to be causing the trouble. So far I can't put my finger on anything, despite my best efforts to analyze the situation.

Man, Im getting old and broken. You young fuckers out there enjoy.
    ó Massimo Moratti

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

I have the mother of all hangovers and headaches. Attended a wedding yesterday, then went to an after-party, and after that I stumbled into an old friend from elementary school and we went clubbing. I've been drinking from 12pm until 4am, no breaks. I've had some retarded episodes with alcohol in the past but this is probably a personal record.
    I'm doing fuck all today, just hydrating and getting upset by Inter. Will probably stay away from alcohol for a week or two.

Also Wobblz I'm sorry to hear about that, that sounds like a proper pain in the ass.

31. Thanks (1): MVD