Results 6,061 to 6,080 of 6171

Thread: The bullshit thread

Serbia

And this guy is in command of nukes

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Maybe he's referring to a moon base that would greatly lower the cost and difficulty of colonising Mars?

Ah, who am I kidding...
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Reply to your post from the Mauro Icardi thread, I think it fits better in here

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    We used to put alcohol instead of water for the laughs in high school. You can also mix the tobacco with hash. Where there's a will there's a way. You just have to go easy on the quantity you put in or you'll get destroyed instantly.
    Speaking of going easy on the quantity:

This reminds me of the worst experience with weed that I ever had.
    I didn’t have a lot of experience back then and me and some guys from school decided to drink some beers and smoke a J afterwards.

3 or 4 beers in we lit up the joint. At this point I didn’t even feel the alcohol, if I recall correctly.
    Everybody took a couple of hits and suddenly the typical marijuana effects kicked in, so far so good.
    After some time I felt slight muscle spasms in my legs, back then I had that all the time so I didn’t worry- yet (these days I rarely get that, probably because I am used to the effects now).
    Things went south pretty quickly after that, the trembling was unbearable, it felt like I had bugs crawling under my skin and it was all over my body now, not just the legs.
    Combine that with an extremely high pulse and sickness and boom, there you have it- panic attack incoming.

I went straight to the bathroom and started vomiting all over the place. No idea how long I stayed in there, felt like 1,5 hours, but it’s hard to judge because weed messes up the time perception.
    Had to throw up twice after the first puke and at that point I was thinking: this is it, no way I will survive this.
    I couldn’t see properly, everything looked green and and the pain under my skin was insufferable. All that while tripping balls.
    After some time (which felt like eternity) the symptoms finally went away, but that was an epitome of a horror trip.

To this day I am not sure, what the reason is. Could have been the mix with alcohol, maybe the weed was laced, or I just smoked more than I could handle at this point.
    It doesn’t really matter though, because it taught me to be very cautious when trying something new, so in a sense it was a good learning experience
    You're watching a master at work

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Phonken A. This is how I imagine you now

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

7. Thanks (2): MVD, phonk

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    Unfortunately the stakes are really fucking high because if I mess this up all the progress that I have made is pretty much gone, because I will get banned from the university- forever. I could move to another city to continue my studies there, but lets be real here: I have no interest to move away from the city where I have been living my whole life.
    Yeah that shit happened to me unfortunately. But I got extremely lucky that my course was available completely in English on the same uni. So all my efforts weren't completely down the toilet
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

9. Thanks (2): MVD, phonk

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    Reply to your post from the Mauro Icardi thread, I think it fits better in here
    Well, this could apply to about anything Icardi related in the last 5 months or so.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

11. Thanks (2): MVD, phonk

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    It annoys me to see how Americans have butchered simple English. Fuck off, it's 'Defence'.

Same with colour. Put a 'U' in it you lazy kents.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Phonken A. This is how I imagine you now

Right now this is more accurate

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Yeah that shit happened to me unfortunately. But I got extremely lucky that my course was available completely in English on the same uni. So all my efforts weren't completely down the toilet
    Okay that's cool! My progress wouldn't be gone exactly. I could resume my studies from the point where I am now at and still get the degree. Getting the degree from a different university would be a major drawback though, because here is the most difficult one to get and employers take that into account.

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Well, this could apply to about anything Icardi related in the last 5 months or so.
    You're watching a master at work

14. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Italy

I have chosen the absolute worst day to travel by car. I'm advancing at the pace of 10 km per hour.

The thing is, I use the car so rarely that I had forgotten what being in a jam is like.

It's going to be a long ass travel.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Italy

I was googling "is it ok to reheat rice" but after typing "ok", the first suggested result was: " is it ok to ask love questions to a pendulum?". Which means this is the most googled question starting with "is it ok".

I mean, seriously?

Who the hell asks love questions to a pendulum?

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    I was googling "is it ok to reheat rice" but after typing "ok", the first suggested result was: " is it ok to ask love questions to a pendulum?". Which means this is the most googled question starting with "is it ok".

I mean, seriously?

Who the hell asks love questions to a pendulum?
    I just tried the same, both the "is it ok" and then the "to ask" part, and didn't get anything close to that on either occasion, which means one of those possibilities (maybe):

1) you did a Google search like that a very long time ago and forgot (Google searches will often override the most popular search if you had a specific search along the same lines in the past), which, judging by your post, does sound extremely unlikely.

2) People using English language on Google in Italy are weird fucks. Which, I mean, we're talking Italy here, so maybe the "weird fucks" thing is a given (no offense), but maybe that's what's happening there. \_(ツ)_/

Italy

No, I never googled such a thing before. I tried on another smartphone, this time I had to type: "is it ok to ask l" before that came out, which is still weird.

It must be the second, I guess.

No, I don't get offended, it's not like I really care about italians. many are indeed weird fucks lol.
    Last edited by firmino; 16 Jun 19 at 03:47.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Europe

28 Forum Supporter
    'is it ok to ask a girl if she's on her period' is what google gave me.

lol

22. Thanks (1): Devious

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Mine says: is it okay to cry.
    Next one is: is it okay to have sex every day.

Yes to both mr answer seeker.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

24. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I frequently wonder whether the coffee made in a moka pot is worth the effort of cleaning the moka pot afterwards.

#teampaperfilter
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

26. Thanks (3): Devious, MVD, wera

Italy

Just out of curiosity, I have set the stopwatch this morning to see how long it would take me to rinse it: 45 seconds, taking my sweet time doing it.

To me, it is worth it. But then again, I grew up where a few drops too much of water in the coffee are considered something that ruins the drinking experience.

28. Thanks (3): Doffy, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

Tomorrow I will make coffee with my moka pot so that I too can time how long it takes me to clean it afterwards.

\_(ツ)_/

30. Thanks (2): Doffy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    I smell a competition brewing.
    david mcgoldrick

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Is it that much better with moka pot?
    I use french press, leave the coffee in it for 4 minutes before pouring it in a cup. Cleaning is annoying but it doesn't take more than half a minute.

33. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

iono

This is the way I most frequently have coffee (at home):

A spoonful or two of coffee into a paper filter, into one of these plastic things which I then put on top of the cup/mug I intend to drink from.

I bought myself a moka pot because I'm a pretentious wanker but as mentioned, I find the effort of making the espresso and cleaning the moka pot to be a bit much.

I'm thinking of just giving up coffee and drinking yerba mate like all these fucking Argentinians at Inter.

\_(ツ)_/

35. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD