Page 327 of 329 FirstFirst ... 227277317324325326327328329 LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,540 of 6574

Thread: The bullshit thread

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    random english lesson: how to ask for a coke.

She should meet the Italian man who went to Malta.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

2. Thanks (3): Devious, Howl, MVD

Italy

i'll put here my reply to "g" (whatever he is called on here), because it's a pain in the ass writing long posts on a smartphone.

modric, apparently, had this sort of non-written agreement with florentino perez that he could leave that summer. and it's likely that it is true, no one ever contradicted it. but perez could have simply went back on his word, maybe using as excuse that we (inter) wanted him for free, or next to nothing, or too low a fee, and that it would not have been fair.

that was the summer real madrid lost ronaldo, perez probably didn't want to lose another star.

that has nothing to do with a possible gentlemen's agreement (and not a "loan"...) between modric and suning that he would play 2/3 years at Inter, and later in suning's chinese club. once modric was at Inter, nothing would have prevented this from happening, except either party changing idea.

besides, even if all the part about playing in china wasn't true, this still has absolutely nothing to do with what was discussed earlier, that he just used Inter to get a better contract at madrid: again, it's possible, but not necessarily true. and in my opinion, he did want to join Inter: the main reason why i believe this is that there was a lot of time between the summer "mercato" rumours and the extension of his contract. had all of this just been a move to get a better contract from madrid, i believe they would have got to that much earlier, rather than several months after that.

last but not least, on a non-related note: i kind of find it hilarious trying so hard to prove that a player could not have possibly really wanted to join Inter.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    i'll put here my reply to "g" (whatever he is called on here), because it's a pain in the ass writing long posts on a smartphone.
    you can use whatsapp on your pc
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/06/u...ntl/index.html

Some of you been wondering why hasn't Browha been posting lately

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

8. Thanks (3): Howl, MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/06/u...ntl/index.html

Some of you been wondering why hasn't Browha been posting lately
    That's really sad Devious and nothing to joke about.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

10. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Had to fire someone today for sending out the most epic of fk you emails to someone above him

The person responded by sending the email to the VP of my company and nothing I could do. I was then sent the email. Couldn’t stop laughing for like 5 minutes and everyone laughed but the person who the email was directed towards.

Sucks too because the guy who defiantly the best member of the team
    I inherited. I said it was probably a joke he meant to send to someone else but hit respond instead of forward

Had to fire someone in a previous role because they sent a instant message talking shit about someone to that person instead of who they meant to say the joke to

When I meet people I say if you have something to send and aren’t sure. Use your cell phone. Text me a joke by text to our personal cell phones not to my email
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

12. Thanks (2): Howl, MVD

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

14. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/michigan-...143245941.html

Gay guy used a dating app and got eaten!!! Told
    All the guys on my team to be careful out there the game is dangerous in the US!

Fav. Player

Europe

Doing some cocaine and watching horror flicks at night to chill out a little. Can it get any more relaxing? The answer's no.
    I did it all for the nookie

17. Thanks (3): dax21, eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    One of my friends bosses got fired because he smashed a intern haha

Told my friend to ask for the promotion now

The chick was super hot and def had a dad ferish because the dude was at least 40
    And she is 22. Good for him tho just dumb to get caught at work haha

It’s like just go home and smash like a normal person!

19. Thanks (2): MVD, nurko

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

crzdcolombian you got so many stories. America must be a fucked up place to live at
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

21. Thanks (2): MVD, nurko

Fav. Player
    Handanovic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    crzdcolombian you got so many stories. America must be a fucked up place to live at
    it certainly is currently. since 2016.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by ChillBro View Post
    it certainly is currently. since 2016.
    Who do you think killed JFK?

Fav. Player
    Handanovic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Al Pacino (Jimmy Hoffa)

haha but seriously it was probably the mob - this RFK was pretty convinced the mob killed his brother and was sad because he thought they would go after him instead. Bobby (full disclosure - my political hero) went after the mob hard when he was attorney general and they felt pretty betrayed because they helped JFK get elected senator and president.

Fav. Player

Europe

As with everything in life there’s an unpleasant flip side of the coin, unfortunately that saying also applies to the life of a university student. When things don’t revolve about sluts, going out with friends, smoking the devils lettuce and talking about primates dicks people struggle with constant stress, existential threat… basically seeing your life falling apart in front of your eyes.

Now it’s my turn to be stuck in an uncomfortable situation, again. Got 6,5 weeks of constant paranoia ahead of me, then the day of judgement will arrive. Getting ready to pull all-nighters, injecting Red Bull straight into my veiny penis. 2 possible outcomes: I mess this up and get axed from my studies or the more enjoyable option, getting it done properly. After getting it done properly (hopefully!) I’ll get some smaller subjects out the way next semester and pass on the bigger exams, otherwise I might go bananas. Neither is it in any pretty girls interest if I have to move to another city to continue studying, I think about other people too.

And now I gotta massage my humongous ballsack.
    I did it all for the nookie

26. Thanks (4): ChillBro, Devious, Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Handanovic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    As with everything in life there’s an unpleasant flip side of the coin, unfortunately that saying also applies to the life of a university student. When things don’t revolve about sluts, going out with friends, smoking the devils lettuce and talking about primates dicks people struggle with constant stress, existential threat… basically seeing your life falling apart in front of your eyes.

Now it’s my turn to be stuck in an uncomfortable situation, again. Got 6,5 weeks of constant paranoia ahead of me, then the day of judgement will arrive. Getting ready to pull all-nighters, injecting Red Bull straight into my veiny penis. 2 possible outcomes: I mess this up and get axed from my studies or the more enjoyable option, getting it done properly. After getting it done properly (hopefully!) I’ll get some smaller subjects out the way next semester and pass on the bigger exams, otherwise I might go bananas. Neither is it in any pretty girls interest if I have to move to another city to continue studying, I think about other people too.

And now I gotta massage my humongous ballsack.
    you got this bro - I believe in you

28. Thanks (3): Devious, Glass box, Shark

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post

Life gets much easier when you are careless by nature to these social bindings, which are just a product of the need to belong. You could still be happy without having to prove to others around you that you're a pimp rock star.

Simplicity and being satisfied with the small things in life is the real happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Pretty sure it was Ted Cruz s father.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

31. Thanks (2): ChillBro, crzdcolombian

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    That guy has no back bone. Trump called his wife ugly and said his dad killed JFK still like omg we are best friends

33. Thanks (1): ChillBro

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Or Woody Harrelson's father.

Quote Originally Posted by ChillBro View Post
    Al Pacino (Jimmy Hoffa)

haha but seriously it was probably the mob - this RFK was pretty convinced the mob killed his brother and was sad because he thought they would go after him instead. Bobby (full disclosure - my political hero) went after the mob hard when he was attorney general and they felt pretty betrayed because they helped JFK get elected senator and president.
    Yeah I think so too. I also believe Oswald was in on it and maybe even fired the first shot and the mob planned in advanced to throw him under the bus. But he was certainly not the lone shooter - it can barely be called a conspiracy.

I don't think any governmental institution was involved tho. The only argument for that would be the very careless and questionable handling on and at the crime scene by the police/detectives immediately after the assassination. Some random pedestrians even found bone fragments of Kennedy (or Connally) days after.

35. Thanks (1): ChillBro