Page 249 of 249 FirstFirst ... 149199239246247248249
Results 4,961 to 4,973 of 4973

Thread: The bullshit thread

  1. #4961
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    14,518
    Thanked
    14,419 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59 Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    "you guys should seriously get yourself a pot head friend that genuinely believes weed cures cancer".

    No one believes that, while you seem to imply such a thing, as a straw man argument
    read my fucking posta gain and stop fucking pulling stuff from your ass. I said there are pot heads (my friend) who believes that weed cures cancer.

    there are whole fb pages with morons like that
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  2. #4962
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    7,938
    Thanked
    10,200 times
    Fav. Player
    Miranda

    Italy

    70 Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    read my fucking posta gain and stop fucking pulling stuff from your ass. I said there are pot heads (my friend) who believes that weed cures cancer.

    there are whole fb pages with morons like that
    Or maybe you should avoid putting in the discussion such things, which don't belong.

    Because if totally out of nowhere you talk about people who believe in bullshit, it's like implying:"like you guys do".

    It was totally gratuitous
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

  3. Thanks (3): Dylan, MVD, Wings

  4. #4963
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    14,518
    Thanked
    14,419 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59 Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Or maybe you should avoid putting in the discussion such things, which don't belong.

    Because if totally out of nowhere you talk about people who believe in bullshit, it's like implying:"like you guys do".

    It was totally gratuitous
    except its not "like you guys do", it was more like " get you a pot head friend and see how fucking delusional they are".

    I am pro weed being legal but weed guys (like the one who made the pic) are as bad or even worse than fucking block chain technology can cure my ed
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  5. #4964
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    23,490
    Thanked
    22,411 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13
    It was about as valuable as arguing the other way and me saying "get a complete anti-drug friend who says "smoking weed once will lead you onto heroin".

    Why include moronic views that neither of us subscribe to on either side of the argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

  6. Thanks (1): Wings

  7. #4965
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    4,214
    Thanked
    3,799 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    It was about as valuable as arguing the other way and me saying "get a complete anti-drug friend who says "smoking weed once will lead you onto heroin".

    Why include moronic views that neither of us subscribe to on either side of the argument.
    Well, it is the bullshit thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

  8. #4966
    Rasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jun 13
    Posts
    3,029
    Thanked
    4,372 times
    Fav. Player
    fuck em all

    Serbia

    3
    well as i said all you need is empirical evidence nothing else...

  9. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

  10. #4967
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    14,518
    Thanked
    14,419 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59 Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    It was about as valuable as arguing the other way and me saying "get a complete anti-drug friend who says "smoking weed once will lead you onto heroin".

    Why include moronic views that neither of us subscribe to on either side of the argument.
    lmao cmon bro

    you know if you guys said that i wouldnt be on your dicks.

    there are websites dedicated to weed curing cancer and one youtube trip and you'll see that those people exist. We mock all kinds of people here, pot heads are not exempt
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  11. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

  12. #4968
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    23,490
    Thanked
    22,411 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    there are websites dedicated to weed curing cancer and one youtube trip and you'll see that those people exist. We mock all kinds of people here, pot heads are not exempt
    Nobody here is denying this one bit.

    Everyone's point here is why you are including it. Just because there is a subsection of retards like that advocating for something doesn't mean it's relevant to the discussion at all. The point was why even bring them up, we know those people are insufferable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

  13. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Raul Duke

  14. #4969
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    14,518
    Thanked
    14,419 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59 Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Nobody here is denying this one bit.

    Everyone's point here is why you are including it. Just because there is a subsection of retards like that advocating for something doesn't mean it's relevant to the discussion at all. The point was why even bring them up, we know those people are insufferable.
    because the picture i put up here was made by those same people
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  15. Thanks (1): Dylan

  16. #4970
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    7,938
    Thanked
    10,200 times
    Fav. Player
    Miranda

    Italy

    70 Most Improved Member
    do many people in new zealand talk like this? "tin" instead of "ten", "riprisents", and nearly all "e" pronnounced "i".

    after watching an episode from an old tv series where the murderer kills the victim with fugu poison, i got curious about its mechanism and found this video where for a minute and a half this professor from the university of waikato speaks:

    https://www.sciencelearn.org.nz/videos/163-tetrodotoxin


    so now i am confused... is this how new zealanders typically pronounce the words?

    by the way, the video in itself let me down, they didn't explain anything.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

  17. Thanks (1): MVD

  18. #4971
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanked
    9,945 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Croatia

    31 Forum Supporter
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.


  19. #4972
    Somebody stop me! Devious's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Sep 06
    Posts
    12,231
    Thanked
    25,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Egypt

    Nicest Poster

    Shit doesnt happen

  20. Thanks (1): MVD

  21. #4973
    Wallace
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    11,913
    Thanked
    11,537 times
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    No, that's not how NZ's accent sounds like.

    Even the ad, that's not native NZ accent.
    Wallace

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •