Page 317 of 319 FirstFirst ... 217267307314315316317318319 LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,340 of 6366

Thread: The bullshit thread

Italy

It did get better under the current mayor. But better is still not well. Just saying.

If you are into ancient history, don't miss the National Archaeological Museum. And also Ercolano.

more specifically on Roman history only, in Naples off the top of my head i can mention the remains of general Lucullus' villa; maybe also the small Parco Virgiliano, with the (supposedly) Virgil's tomb.

also, if by any chance a natural phenomenon may be of interest for you, i will mention the "cave of dogs", which releases fumaroles; and not too far from the city, also the Phlegraean Fields.
    Last edited by firmino; 11 Sep 19 at 10:24.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    s it still that bad? A Dutch friend of mine who lives in Italy said it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. I thought it got better over the last couple of years?
    And it will get worse if you put ketchup on your pizza.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

3. Thanks (3): Kakaroto, Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    So yeah, you could take a bus to Watford. Heathrow operates only at... humane times, so there are usually no issues of getting into it and out of it.

If you want to pay as little as possible you can go on a crazy underground trip, otherwise you should take the bus. Price shouldn't be more than 20 so you're good.
    i will be at around 18:05 at heathrow and i need to be till 22:00 at YMCA .. is that enough time to get from airport to YMCA in watford ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Extremely shit.
    Like so shit that if you took a shit on a toilet it would look like him.

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Rasha View Post
    i will be at around 18:05 at heathrow and i need to be till 22:00 at YMCA .. is that enough time to get from airport to YMCA in watford ?
    Plenty of time. It's about a 30 minute drive from the YMCA to Heathrow or around 60 to 90minutes if you use public transport in busses/underground.

You can go on google maps and plan it. I just checked and you can get the Picadilly from Hatton Cross Station at the airport to Heathrow terminal 2 & 3, then walk 1 minute to Heathrow Central Bus Station and get the number 724 Bus which will take an hour and drop you literally a 1 minute walk from the YMCA.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

7. Thanks (2): MVD, Rasha

Macedonia

Do you think it's OK to cut out a psychopathic relative from your life? You know they will never change, and they just damage your mental health. So, besides what the society accepts or not (psychopaths are oftenly "honourable members" of it) you just have no benefit but only you damage yourself.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

Absolutely.

11. Thanks (3): Dylan, Glass box, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Quick question for the guys that are good with computers:
    Is there a similar program to photoshop which allows me to put someone’s face on another person? It’s super low effort and not supposed to look real. Just 4 shits and giggles.
    I did it all for the nookie

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

"Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Greece

Elon Musk

Jack Ma's apparent shortcomings there are also due to the linguistic and cultural barrier. He's no dumbass but he's no Musk There's a huge intellectual gap there of course.
    If you don't discuss something that Elon likes discussing he's going to look bored as fuck. And surely he'll mock the nuissance of having to endure that.

Here's the whole thing:

Conte uomo di merda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    Quick question for the guys that are good with computers:
    Is there a similar program to photoshop which allows me to put someone’s face on another person? It’s super low effort and not supposed to look real. Just 4 shits and giggles.
    GIMP is free and should serve your purpose.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

17. Thanks (2): MVD, phonk

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Ok thx man. I'll give it a shot tomorrow as i probably won’t be coming home today
    I did it all for the nookie

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    It did get better under the current mayor. But better is still not well. Just saying.

If you are into ancient history, don't miss the National Archaeological Museum. And also Ercolano.

more specifically on Roman history only, in Naples off the top of my head i can mention the remains of general Lucullus' villa; maybe also the small Parco Virgiliano, with the (supposedly) Virgil's tomb.

also, if by any chance a natural phenomenon may be of interest for you, i will mention the "cave of dogs", which releases fumaroles; and not too far from the city, also the Phlegraean Fields.

I was planning to visit the Museum, I only have 4 days in Napels before I travel to Rome so I have to divide my time. Pompei and the museum is a must.

I didn't knew the Parco Virgiliano and the cave of dogs but it's actually near my hotel so I will certainly visit these places, thank you!

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    Do you think it's OK to cut out a psychopathic relative from your life? You know they will never change, and they just damage your mental health. So, besides what the society accepts or not (psychopaths are oftenly "honourable members" of it) you just have no benefit but only you damage yourself.
    Thats exactly what i'm planning on doing with my twin sister as soon as she starts her graduate job in Birmingham. I'm in Aberdeen and she will be in the south of the country. Can't stand her, all she does is bitch and complain to us, moans about every little thing not going perfectly. She is very PC as well, has 0 sense of humour and spent fucking years of my life putting me down whenever she could.

Hopefully only end up seeing her a couple times a year at family events
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

22. Thanks (2): Dylan, MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    My sister... Oh boy... Ungrateful little spoiled daddy's girl, using my parents generosity and giving nothing back in return, the level of manipulation is so high... But of course then I'm the fuck up in the family because I don't want to partake in such vomit worthy affairs...
    All of them are however emotionally damaged... They only show some happiness when their pockets are full of cash.
    My mom was my grandma, took care of me more appropriately than my mom ever did... Mum and my sister getting off at trying to make me feel bad a lot of the time... Mom calling you a loser and fuck up...because piling cash does not make me fully errect
    No emotional scars whatsoever there
    Dad was better... Almost didn't give a shit anyway, i call that improvement
    I asked many times if im adopted... No such luck
    Then why i don't trust people... Imagine that

Drunk rant over

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post

Lucullus, is that the general who served under Sulla or some other Lucullus?

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    My sister... Oh boy... Ungrateful little spoiled daddy's girl, using my parents generosity and giving nothing back in return, the level of manipulation is so high... But of course then I'm the fuck up in the family because I don't want to partake in such vomit worthy affairs...
    All of them are however emotionally damaged... They only show some happiness when their pockets are full of cash.
    My mom was my grandma, took care of me more appropriately than my mom ever did... Mum and my sister getting off at trying to make me feel bad a lot of the time... Mom calling you a loser and fuck up...because piling cash does not make me fully errect
    No emotional scars whatsoever there
    Dad was better... Almost didn't give a shit anyway, i call that improvement
    I asked many times if im adopted... No such luck
    Then why i don't trust people... Imagine that

Drunk rant over

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Everybody just come together and give a big hug to JJM
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

A gal that plays for Lugano and scored against Man City is called Dickerman. Wonder how this will play in British social media

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    There was a total of 6 earthquakes around my town in the last 5 weeks, 2 of those yesterday, ranging from 3.0 to 5.5 on a Richter scale.

I did not feel a single one. For each of those I was either sleeping or swimming and for one I was not in town at all. People are getting scared not by the intensity but by frequency, starting to fear a bigger one might come.

30. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    There was a total of 6 earthquakes around my town in the last 5 weeks, 2 of those yesterday, ranging from 3.0 to 5.5 on a Richter scale.

I did not feel a single one. For each of those I was either sleeping or swimming and for one I was not in town at all. People are getting scared not by the intensity but by frequency, starting to fear a bigger one might come.
    Keep in touch mate.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

32. Thanks (3): AntonTheGreat, MVD, nurko

Italy

we need at least one active user from france and one from iceland. it's a pet peeve of mine: europe is represented here for the most part, but we are missing these two nationalities. it kind of pisses me off.