Page 309 of 314 FirstFirst ... 209259299306307308309310311312 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,180 of 6280

Thread: The bullshit thread

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Beyonce fans are especially suspect, people worship idols because they have nobody else to look up to, but they take it too far
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    I was looking rewatch a jimmy fallon video in which Desus and Mero make fun of taylor swift (). But apparently it got taken down recently. Probably because Mero received death threats from taylor swift fans. I found the video on reddit though, for anyone up for a good laugh

https://streamable.com/juq25

It wasn't even a joke...it was just an observation. She does have a long back.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

3. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Fuck me man just had to fork out 1000$ to postpone my flight to the us cause of the Idiot i am.
    So for the last 5 years I had a visa for the us cause i used to study there and i could still get in on that very visa. Now of course i did not check if my visa was still valid and if i needed an Esta in case it was not valid any more. So this morning unsuspecting me is trying to check in and it does not work so i m like fuck it ill do it at the airport. Now at the airport the bad awakening starts lady at the counter is like you need an esta, I m like fuck so i try to make an express one in order to not lose my flights. And now the fucked up part is that i would have made it to get the esta before my plane leaves from frankfurt to the US but cause of US regulations they did not let me enter the flight from zurich to frankfurt before my esta came through so obviously i missed that one and cause of that also missed the one in Frankfurt.

And now i m just wondering how stupid i could be and how the fuck i d make such a rookie mistake.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

5. Thanks (9): dax21, Dylan, Fitzy, K.I., MVD, phonk, thatdude, wera, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I didn't know where to put this, so here you go. For anybody who wants to hear my shit this is my album, finally released into the world.

https://lnk.to/obpametnjakovic?fbcli...zhQdtovJHQ8ZXk
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Some people have crack cocaine, I have this

Paprika powder, burning my tongue and the garlic mmmmm
    Heavenly... Or hellish, I dunno

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

8. Thanks (2): GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

That's the FIF equivalent of a dick pick.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

why is it that poor people enjoy hurting themselves during eating. Like cocksuckers will be out in sun for hours, work hard labor and when they come home what do they wanna eat? Spicy shit. Like chill bro you've been on a camel all day, digging shit or do desert stuff and now you wanna burn your mouth? Like my family members, dudes will be out all day hard labour and instead of getting some tasty food they want the strongest most tongue burning shit. Its like they are masochist who enjoy the pain. Its food bro, you've worked all day, you deserve some baklava or some shit you know.

This goes to all balkanites, middle easterners and mexicans out there
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

12. Thanks (2): GenDire, wera

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

If there is one thing that drives me fucking crazy itís not being able to fall asleep. Been drinking since about 6 pm, came home about an our ago and feel like Iíve been hitting the slopes a couple of times. Absolutely zero fatigue. Thinking about going to one of the scetchier subway stations in the city, hopefully there are still some gentlemen left selling something good that knocks me the fuck out.
    You're watching a master at work

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    it's in human nature...to have the self destruct button...everyone has it...question is how much you press on it.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

You said it best JJM. Just came home, had to walk around a little to find someone but it paid off. Time to smoke this sub par shit and hope I don’t suffer any braindamage.

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Europe

28 Forum Supporter

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

After getting bombarded on WhatsApp with pictures using those FaceApp filters I couldn't resist the temptation and decided to download the app. In all honesty it's actually really funny, I love the old filter. Thats exactly how I will look by the time I reach my 30s (given that I will make it this far), that's what supporting Inter does to you.

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Bullshit is that "The Bullshit thread" is the only thread without brehme's Conte and Marotta bullshit. I stopped going to some threads because of the never-ending discussion.

23. Thanks (3): MVD, Rasha, wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Very interesting "interview"

25. Thanks (1): Kenny

India

I didn't know where to put this, so here you go. For anybody who wants to hear my shit this is my album, finally released into the world.

https://lnk.to/obpametnjakovic?fbcli...zhQdtovJHQ8ZXk
    My guy!! This is sick

27. Thanks (1): wera

Serbia

Faceapp has some privacy issues, you might want to not use it if you are on the tinfoil side of things.

29. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Faceapp has some privacy issues, you might want to not use it if you are on the tinfoil side of things.

Facebook

Awaiting the start of our youth project.

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    People have been doing that on Snapchat for years. The damage is done.
    david mcgoldrick

33. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

The app is Russian tho... and the company that developed it is originally in the business of face recognition and databases. Quite honest data grab. But yes, indeed, numerous apps have our whole lives plotted out already so we're long past the Rubicon.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

35. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

37. Thanks (1): MVD