Page 323 of 323 FirstFirst ... 223273313320321322323
Results 6,441 to 6,456 of 6456

Thread: The bullshit thread

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

So it’s that time of the year again. The time everybody is back in town, the time my life gets some continuity again, the time the consume of unhealthy stuff goes through the roof and the time broscience, football and girls are the center of every discussion aka the best time. University has officially opened it’s gates and lectures have started for everybody by now.

The vibes you get on a sunny autumn day in the historic center of the city are indescribable. I hate getting up early, but enjoying as much of the day as you can makes it worth it. Had a lecture in the morning, met up with a young lady afterwards drinking some coffee, started preparing the case for next weeks lecture. Went on to have lunch with some friends, and proceeded to smoke a J with 2 other lads in the park. Later on a little more studying in the library and then headed to the hookah bar, gotta make it count before they all get closed down when November comes knocking.

Anyway, this semester I’m attending a university volleyball course once again. I’m telling you this course is worth more than gold, it’s basically picking up girls on Milan difficulty (bites knuckles). 1. The number of ladies exceedes the guys by a large margin 2. Most of those are very decent to great looking 3. All the other guys are absolute dorks who couldn’t even talk to someone with a vagina if they were on cocaine (assuming they won’t get rushed to the hospital after suffering cardiac arrest before).
    It’s basically a playground were you can do whatever the fuck you want. I mean, yes, you gotta be careful to not get exposed when kissing a girl and your tongue tastes like another chicks turd cutter. But who cares anyway? There aren’t any real consequences.

Will finish the day with getting high again and watching some cartoons before going to bed. Sometimes I wish every day was like that, on the other hand you learn appreciate those more.
    I did it all for the nookie

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Twas easy reading the post while imagining you like this

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

3. Thanks (2): MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Turd cutter... Man I'm learning so much from this place. *Places gently "turd cutter" next to "nose beers"*
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

5. Thanks (4): dax21, Devious, MVD, nurko

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

The process of learning never stops, just like the expansion of the universe.
    It’s all about exploiting the unfaithfulness of girls these days and becoming eskimo brothers with those unknowing current boyfriends wondering why certain regions don’t feel as tight all of a sudden as they used to.
    Personally I can’t blame any of those ladies, not being able to resist the temptation of spending some grade A boning time with the black and blue wearing Adonis.
    Neither I could miss out on the sucking power mouths develop, resembling the immense gravitational pull of a black hole or in the worst case a vacuum cleaner.

But the most important rule witch shall never ever be broken under any circumstance is treating women with respect. If it’s a „no“ than just move on and don’t be salty. The chemistry just isn’t always there. We're living in the 21st century ffs.
    And now I have to shift my attention to matters currently important. I’ll just leave this here.
    I did it all for the nookie

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    eskimo brothers

Keep them coming man
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

8. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, Devious, MVD

Serbia

I just started dating a 20yo girl who is 8 years younger than me and down for most things a veteran creative lewd mind can concoct up.
    Yet it still sounds like you are having a better time than me right now and I fucking hate it

10. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

You kinda remind me that's unpossible

They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

12. Thanks (2): Glass box, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

phonk is hilarious. The stuff that happens in his life and he keeps on post these funny posts. What a great attitude
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    When everyone in your dorm bangs the same chick. It’s called a little sister.... def gross
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Macedonia

It's abominable when you're eating and your grandma forces you to wave on some other grandma on a video call.

- - - Updated - - -

Phonk is a refreshment, since That's Unpossible's gone. But Phonk has the words and all.
    Last edited by Glass box; 14 Oct 19 at 05:57.

17. Thanks (2): eduzee, Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

I just came to say that watford is a freaken disaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Extremely shit.
    Like so shit that if you took a shit on a toilet it would look like him.

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Went to dinner with a few friends

Some people ordered oysters.... it looked like jizz..... that shit is fking gross!
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

21. Thanks (3): AntonTheGreat, eduzee, Harpsabu

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha View Post
    I just came to say that watford is a freaken disaster
    Most of England actually is so it's not like you won the unlucky lottery.

If you were in London you'd find some shit to do though.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

24. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

.. ... . .... ?

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Leave the Morse code to me guys

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

27. Thanks (1): MVD