Page 331 of 331 FirstFirst ... 231281321328329330331
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 6615

Thread: The bullshit thread

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    My tv died today . Had an issue with it yesterday where it wouldn’t start. It looked like the android operating system of the Sony TV was crashing. Did a hard reboot and looked like it fixed the issue. Then worked the rest of the day. Today turned it on. Had the same crashing when it says android. Tho this time one side of the screen is visibly brighter than the other and then shuts off!!! Worst part is no way to get one as stores that sell them are all closed. Son broke the iPad somehow that had a outerbox case. Going to order one online says won’t come till the 10th!!! Fml

I am very very sad..... 1st world problems.
    The worst time for buying electronics. Girlfriend was looking a switch for her birthday. Fucking impossible to get. Had to get her a switch lite which sucks

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

I've been off work for a week now. This is the longest time off I've had in a very long time. Pros, been working on music a lot, been eating slightly less garbage, started working out again (although not as often as I could/should). I'm not bored at all and my days are somehow going by even faster than when I was working. So far I'm managing to keep my sleep schedule normal.

Cons are that when all this passes and I have to work again, it's gonna take quite a bit for me to get used to it, instead of feeling fresh and recharged I'm probably going to be in a shitty mood for a week or two. Having free time is the best, I can't understand people who complain about being bored.

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    It feels like half this forum has disappeared. Haven't heard from Dylan, thatdude, Black Jesus, etc. in forever.
    To be honest there isn't a whole lot to talk about. I can't really stand reading one more post about how Sensi used to be good for those few weeks and how we should or shouldn't redeem him. Especially because there are no changed opinions, people just keep repeating the same stuff over and over again and there are very few interesting insights to read. Norm when there are no games, forum is always like this during international breaks for an instance.

I especially find any sort of guestimates regarding transfers pretty much pointless right now, nobody can assume what the transfermarket will be like after everything goes back to normal. The only almost guaranteed thing is that prices will tank for everyone. And that is probably a rare good thing this situation will bring.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Just got an email from my bank and they have massively cut the interest rates in current accounts and saving accounts, bastards.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Plusvalenza+

Albania

Here's a WIP on that Online Manager thing I posted about couple months ago. Decided to pick it up again since there's nothing else to do in quarantine. Has a working backend and all that.

https://streamable.com/46rfod

Meant to be a mix of FIFA's Ultimate Team & Football Manager.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

8. Thanks (4): Harpsabu, MVD, nurko, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Haha I know we aren’t suppose to talk about politics here but

Fking Joe Biden went on the most popular black radio show. And said if a black person doesn’t vote for him they aren’t black!!!

It’s like how fking stupid are you! Now people on the left are saying it’s a joke

So now we have 2 psycho senil senior cities spitting out brain farts and 70 million fans on each side defending it.
    . A
    That’s like a Inter fan not being able to say anything nice about Ronaldo haha. Like you wouldn’t kill for him to be on our team. Tho some of you fuckers are like na Messi is better and that’s who we will get in 2033
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

10. Thanks (1): Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Build a wall around your entire country and then build one right through the middle. Left goes west, right goes east, and the rest of the neutrals can join us here in Canada.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Any info on HBO Max?

Is it going to be US only?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Any info on HBO Max?

Current plan is North america only 2021 will be latin america and europe should follw after that. At least that was/is the plan.
    So i d guess you d have to wait a year till you get it in the EU.
    I still hope they decide to not launch their own platform outside of NA and simply put their content with either NFLX or DIS...
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Any info on HBO Max?

Haha they are doing the Synder cut. 30 million more going to fix that turd of a movie. Now rumors of a Ayer cut of Suicide Squad with an extra hour of Joker footage . On a serious note my friend saw a test screening of Suicide Squad and said it was a totally different Movie than the final cut. The test version was much better and less Will Smith.

Now every director is like can I remake my crap movie so fans stop hating Me.

Read fans want a Dark Phoenix with the original ending.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

18. Thanks (2): MVD, Shark

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    I wrote this... What u guys think, any input will be helpful.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Looks like a suicide note.

Conte uomo di merda

22. Thanks (2): eduzee, Linege

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Looks like a suicide note.
    I'm not going anywhere...no one is surpassing my number of posts anytime soon

24. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, eduzee, MVD

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I'm not going anywhere...no one is surpassing my number of posts anytime soon
    Good to know.

Fix your typos now

Conte uomo di merda

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

This is mostly for the Swedish and Danish users. I stumbled upon this purely by chance, at first I thought it was just a good joke but it actually happened:

https://www.ttela.se/nyheter/trollh%...834.1593114400

With the superpowers of Google translate: Swedish police find man, he is so drunk that at first they believe he's Danish.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

28. Thanks (1): MVD