Page 270 of 270 FirstFirst ... 170220260267268269270
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 5390

Thread: The bullshit thread

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    have you started learning the language? this is not scandinavia, you won't survive on your english
    He'll just use his hands.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Out of pure curiosity how many of you guys stayed home today or are at work but barely doing anything just cause of yester days shit show?

Decided to do home office today have not gotten shit done and am bout to call it a day and it s 4 pm and i blame it all on yesterdays game.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Out of pure curiosity how many of you guys stayed home today or are at work but barely doing anything just cause of yester days shit show?

Decided to do home office today have not gotten shit done and am bout to call it a day and it s 4 pm and i blame it all on yesterdays game.
    I'm a freelancer so I'm pretty well equipped to be an Inter fan - I'm usually staying home and doing fuck all most of the time anyway.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Julio Cesar

Canada

Stayed at home, don't feel like going tomorrow. This defeat still stings especially that fucking tottenham again somehow went through, I have bad memories after the last time we meet them in EL.

Serbia

I've actually gotten more things done today between 10am and 4pm than I did in the past 3 days combined.
    Had to get my mind off checking FIF every 5 minutes, it's suicide for the mood. On the other hand I didn't drink last night and I probably will today.

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

I don't even give a shit about this group of players anymore. Watched maybe 4-5 games from start to finish last season. This season I've caught some glimpses here and there, but it's the same.

Watching Inter regularly is a thing of the past. Suffering 6-7 years of abuse post '10 was enough.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member

yesterday night i was so nervous that i couldn't get any sleep, i just vented my frustration here (and watched videos of puppies on yotube, it calmes my nerves) till very late. so i hardly got any sleep and i've been a zombie all day.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

8. Thanks (1): tanorini

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    have you started learning the language? this is not scandinavia, you won't survive on your english
    Fuck yeah

Could you atleast try to sell me the country You are brutally honest, HAHAHAH No bit of american in you
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

Fav. Player
    Julio Cesar

Canada

How is the university system in Italy? Thinking of doing masters in there, I mean what's not to like, excellent food, wine, weather and women. Fashion is also there but I am a bit cheap and fashionless.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tanorini View Post
    How is the university system in Italy? Thinking of doing masters in there, I mean what's not to like, excellent food, wine, weather and women. Fashion is also there but I am a bit cheap and fashionless.
    All in all, it's not bad for the students. The average level is ok, in some universities even high.

It's frustrating for researchers though and the best ones quite often leave the country to work abroad.

The choice also depends on the field of the studies, of course. For Economics the Bocconi in Milano is probably the best and I believe you can also take your exams in English there.

In my opinion, central Italy is the best part of the Country: small, livable cities which tend to be nearly free of the shortcomings of the cities in southern and northern Italy (respectively, poor organisation and cold-heartedness).

But that's my opinion.

I certainly wouldn't recommend Rome, it's as wonderful for a tourist as it is a nightmare living there: a city on the brink of bankruptcy, which can only afford to clean the touristy areas, not to mention the roads literally cracking open.

If I had to suggest a city, I'd say Perugia not only for the city but also because of the Italian courses for university students from abroad.

Feel free to ask any question.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Fuck yeah

Could you atleast try to sell me the country You are brutally honest, HAHAHAH No bit of american in you
    Well, the food is awesome, but I guess you know that. It's probably the only thing us Italians take seriously.

It's a culture and an art. Every region, city and even family have their own dishes and recipes.

You want to disappoint an Italian? Invite him for lunch and overcook pasta, that's the worst.

There are also some strict rules regarding food, and drinks, which may sound hilarious or weird to foreigners: just to mention one, cappuccino is NOT ok after noon. I mean, you can order it, the barista won't bite you, but why would you? You are only supposed to have it in the morning.

So yeah, we enjoy our food and that's the best part of being in Italy. Like, by far.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.