Page 322 of 323 FirstFirst ... 222272312319320321322323 LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,440 of 6459

Thread: The bullshit thread

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    erasmus?
    Internship, so no hot chicks to check in classes...

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    13 people in an apartment? Fucking cult or asylum processing facility?
    The fact that they are all so silent, I'm starting to think it's a drugged asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    More privacy found under a bridge I think

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Actually, it's pretty okay. I never see any people stay longer than 5 mins in the kitchen. Always got the bathrooms free somehow. These people just spend entire days in their rooms it seems
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Im paying money out my ass just to have my own apartment and barely saving anything. But 13 people...fuck.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Man, living in Barcelona is epic. Everyday I fall in love with 100 girls on the streets, walking. SeŮoritas sure as hell are crazy hot in here. On the downside, I live in an appartment with 13 other people. And aside from 2, none are social minded
    So how's heroin addiction going on for you guys?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

5. Thanks (5): crzdcolombian, firmino, K.I., KevinB, MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    So how's heroin addiction going on for you guys?
    Would explain why all of them stay in their rooms, no need for food or bathrooms
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

7. Thanks (3): Dylan, Fapuccino, MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Would explain why all of them stay in their rooms, no need for food or bathrooms
    I use to live with a random roommate when I was interning in NYC. she was a random roommate. She had sugar daddies that would pay for shit. It was weird you would see old gross dudes chilling in our apartment when her phone bill, car payment and rent was due. Come to think of it she was probably a prostitute
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    I hope you kept your toothbrushes very separate.
    david mcgoldrick

10. Thanks (3): Fapuccino, Glass box, MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    I use to live with a random roommate when I was interning in NYC. she was a random roommate. She had sugar daddies that would pay for shit. It was weird you would see old gross dudes chilling in our apartment when her phone bill, car payment and rent was due. Come to think of it she was probably a prostitute
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I propose we set up a Stalinist kangaroo-court to try Pajo (and find him guilty) of crimes against FIF.

He shall be assigned ‘That’s Unpossible’ as his defence attorney.

13. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Apartments in NYC are crazy expensive especially as a intern. Just glad no one stole my organs

Netherlands

Complex systems tend to self-balance. Say you introduce an invasive predatory species to an island. That species would kill and fuck en masse as long as there's resource to do so. Once they've depleted it they will promptly dwindle in numbers and balance will be restored. Of course in such a scenario maybe the prey would go extinct but that's beyond the point.

So yeah, I find it very funny when I hear "we are killing the planet" - no we aren't. We are killing ourselves and quite frankly I couldn't care less for humanity as such. We probably deserve a "mass extinction" event just to sober up a little and cut some fat. It's too bad we'll take a lot of other unique lifeforms with us as well, but hey, maybe they don't "deserve" to be living either, if they are wiped out as easily by a bunch of crafty apes.

As for Greta Thunberg. Well, let's forget she's a well off little white girl that's being used as a puppet by some fag. The problem with her is that she's antagonizing the shit out of the world, pitting all kinds of people against climate change as a subject just because they feel attacked. She is throwing shit all over the place and this will never ever fucking work in proving an argument, let alone changing people's minds that it's time to act and making them join your efforts. "How dare you?"... How dare you shit on all the efforts scientists and hundreds of people made before you to establish a civil dialog about climate change. We are getting there, you have to be delusional to think it'll take just a couple of decades to completely ditch fossil fuels and become carbon emission free all of a sudden. Inter and Milan can't build a fucking stadium for over a decade and a half ffs...

At this point I think only Bill Gates knows what he's doing. Elon Musk is living in la la land with his 100% renewable romance. Greta here wants to sue countries (France and Germany of all, lol) and "punish" people for "stealing her childhood"... So Bill Gates, of all people, works on a new nuclear reactor design that works with spent fuel - the only actual working solution to the emissions problem. Dude is actually way smarter than many of the false prophets that take the spotlight lately.
    It's kind of an unfortunate state of affairs for humans as a species. Hundreds of years ago we invented ways to accomplish objectives more efficiently than ever before; and these methods happen to pollute our environment terribly. Now that we're advanced as a species, in many cases we've developed solutions to the same problems that result in less pollution, and all things being equal would be better for humanity in the long term.

But we've already invested in the infrastructure for the old ways, and the people who stand to lose money from a conversion have no incentive to switch. So they ultimately act in their own best interest rather than humanity's. Conversely, there's a slew of people looking to profit off the "eco-friendly" trend with impure intentions.

It's just unfortunate. The guy who invented "leaded" gasoline 120 years ago realized that using ethanol instead of lead would still work. But he wanted to make a profit off of his idea, and ethanol was far too common. So he used lead instead, sold the idea, and managed to pollute the world and give millions of people lead poisoning.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    My insomnia problem makes me go nuts with spare time I guess...So I decided to take this gap in time to my advantage, to try and do something to pass the time, my entertainment purely
    Started writing a concept for a sci fi novel or something of the sort... An idea popped up in my mind, but totally relatable to some current and past Earth issues just in more sci fi fashion I guess... Futuristic set up...
    I mean I have lots of ideas, totally geeking out but the problem is finding a coherent story with a sensible time line that makes sense... Shit just floating in my head
    Need to find an anchor to ground it to paper or the screen heh... Not that easy
    Also making up the details to be interesting is key I believe... Made some key plot topics but man... You need to connect the dots somehow... That's the trick heh

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Let us know when you are done with this sci-fi novel.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

20. Thanks (2): Glass box, MVD

Fav. Player
    Politano

Holy See

JJM writing something? Hmmm it'll probably be some sort a Morse code than anything else.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier'sSon View Post
    JJM writing something? Hmmm it'll probably be some sort a Morse code than anything else.
    Ahahahaha, thanks for the actual lol in a hallway full of people who think I'm crazy now, no harm here anyway... Well, the coding might take a while... If I even finish it in this life time, writers block, seaking inspiration, might need to visit unusual places spiritually, mentally and physically, it's an intricate process of gathering ideas and sorting them on to a blank canvas, but surely I have a gift of saying much and actually telling little... Long story short which drugs should I take for the plot to really take off haha

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Long story short which drugs should I take for the plot to really take off haha
    Just stop the ones you're taking and see how it goes from there.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Just stop the ones you're taking and see how it goes from there.
    I wish, I could... They are the reason for the insomnia but also keeping me alive... Full basket of irony right there.

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

This most powerful drug in the world is love
    I did it all for the nookie

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    This most powerful drug in the world is love
    For my part, I couldn't begin to tell you the last time I felt love towards any individual person. It's actually kinda scary to me.

32. Thanks (1): KevinB

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

the most powerful drug is pain and disappointment,they come even if you don't want them...

34. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    the most powerful drug is pain and disappointment,they come even if you don't want them...
    Haha sounds like a Inter fan after the Juve game!! Was walking around with some big dick energy then got smacked by Barca then Juve now hiding in the corner