Page 336 of 339 FirstFirst ... 236286326333334335336337338339 LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,720 of 6761

Thread: The bullshit thread

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Hey, I read this post again. What the fuck is Heartland americans?

- - - Updated - - -

C'mon, if you're a kid in an environment that is fucked up maybe you put your hardwork into other stuff? Like selling drugs? There are successful drugdealers too. The goal should be providing everyone a good environment that you can succeed in and not have to go through hell and shit to reach your goals like wanting to earn 6 figures.
    Boom point...

Look issues is representation

Who do black kids have to look up to other than athletes? Rappers who talk about selling drugs and gangsters

Same with Hispanics dude I’m fucking from Colombia. You don’t think we have the same thing. Soccer players or drug dealers

That is your parents responsibility to make sure you don’t become a drug dealer. Taking the easy way out regardless of color is stupid

It’s just frustrating that the media makes it seem like only brown people are homeless, sell drugs, do crime or other fkd up shit. It’s everyone

Maybe Batman(technically is if you watch it in Spanish his name is Bruno Diaz ) and Spider-Man are not Hispanic or black. My dad , grand father , brother, cousin should be a good role model
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Boom point...

Look issues is representation

Who do black kids have to look up to other than athletes? Rappers who talk about selling drugs and gangsters

Same with Hispanics dude I’m fucking from Colombia. You don’t think we have the same thing. Soccer players or drug dealers

That is your parents responsibility to make sure you don’t become a drug dealer. Taking the easy way out regardless of color is stupid

It’s just frustrating that the media makes it seem like only brown people are homeless, sell drugs, do crime or other fkd up shit. It’s everyone

Maybe Batman(technically is if you watch it in Spanish his name is Bruno Diaz ) and Spider-Man are not Hispanic or black. My dad , grand father , brother, cousin should be a good role model
    Meh is the issue really representation? When all stats and studies show that what matters much more than your skin colour or intellect is your environnement.
    Simple as that.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Meh is the issue really representation? When all stats and studies show that what matters much more than your skin colour or intellect is your environnement.
    Simple as that.
    Tell me 10 Hispanic males you have seen on tv or In a movie that was not flamboyantly gay, a criminal or a janitor. Or hell 10 in total. Probably don’t notice it or think about it but you would if you were in that group. I mean black women right now are having godlike marketing with all the hot actress’s popping up. Before that they just showed you ones that looked like linebackers who were transitioning into men.

Black representation is usually worse but at the same time when they make their movies and make their characters anti heroes.... which are 70% bad but don’t do bad shit to children so are sort of ok.

Media represents the group in a certain way that leads to fear

Or the funniest one that all hispanic and Asian men are kind of ugly but all our women are hot. Or we are all short. Everyone in my family is over 5’10 including the women. On my dads side of the the family. You can’t make hot women with hideous men.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Or the funniest one that all hispanic and Asian men are kind of ugly but all our women are hot. Or we are all short. Everyone in my family is over 5’10 including the women. On my dads side of the the family. You can’t make hot women with hideous men.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Why do you have to look up to someone that has a similar skin tone?

Why can you not look up to both Larry Bird and Magic Johnson?
    To both Michael Jackson versions?
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti

Albania

You can look up to those people of course, but there is something about your skin colour that ties into appearance and perception. I think we can generally agree that in most places being black, or being white for that matter, comes with a public perception and based on that it may be easier or harder to get through life. You meet more or less prejudice, or I should say helpful or hindering prejudice.

Now, you can look up to Larry Bird as a black kid for being a great baller. You can look up to Michael Jordan for making it despite the same odds that you are facing. The latter, Larry Bird can't provide for you. In a world where we might not face the same odds based on our appearance, there is an opportunity to sympathise with certain people instead of others and that can be quite powerful.

The way you look up to people is different in each instance.

Edit: actually don't want to get political since, from what I can tell, my views would probably not be met kindly in this thread. So you can just ignore this post I guess.
    Last edited by Aurel; 14 Oct 20 at 20:22.

12. Thanks (3): ADRossi, MVD, Strale

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Kids in general look up to people in entertainment because they eat up most of the media attention. Plenty of white or hispanic kids that look up to Messi or Ronaldo.

I don't think that is going to change anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Biden is beating himself. Always got the sense that it was a Harris administration but she seemed to stumble on issues of taxation and environment which are pillars of their campaign.
    Got no skin in US politics so I don't care either way, but it's quite easy to question Biden's agency.

Harris/Biden in my opinion is the Democratic version of Cheney/Bus.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

No one knows what a nazi is anymore. More specifically, in a nazi led state, you wouldnt be able to trash the president on prime time TV for 4 years, have social media platforms to say whatever you want, have a protests/revolution supported by McDonalds and Nike who have exploited race and labour far worse than any other major company in the US. Maybe my tinfoil hat is on, but this has felt like a coup to blame conservatives for everything that happened between the end of the last ice age to today.

Alot of this feels like an ideological shift towards postmodern subjective objectivism that we saw in the May 68 revolution in france, where a bunch of people studied things that had no real world application, so they accused the real world of being oppressive and restrictive.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lui; 15 Oct 20 at 13:21.
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

17. Thanks (2): GenDire, _OC_

Greece

postmodern subjective objectivism
    Not sure if Eminem or some neo-Marxist

#ConteOut

19. Thanks (2): MVD, Wings

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Haha

Objectivity in the sense that it's true only if you agree with it and it came from a community or person that would he considered a minority. Basically, objective truth cannot exist because it came from European enlightenment, scientific revolution. (White supremacy)

Theres a book called Cynical Theories that explains it much better. A great read for anyone wondering where this bullshit woke movement came from and where its going.

Greece

I worship Titania McGrath and its/theirs/her widsom. I cannot tolerate intolerant people who want to convert people into some sort of truth.

You deserve flogging till you get woke enough.

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    L.Matthäus

Turkey

Medellin/Colombia ??? Bro,what the fuck are you talking about ? This is exactly Zonguldak/Turkey where I spent my whole fucked up childhood. Instead of cocaine we had plenty of chest infections because of the fucking city builds on a huge hard coal mine.

https://twitter.com/icimizdekipic/st...91148909031424
    Conan! What is best in life?

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Coacaine is way better than coal tbh

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Coacaine is way better than coal tbh

Have you tried snorting coal? did not think so......
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

27. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

If this was the 2016 Trump he would have attacked Beau, who is more emblematic establishment guy (even a bigger transgression against mainstresm since he's dead), rather than Hunter. Dumb move by Giuliani. Nobody gives a shit about corruption at this point imo

Greece

So I'm doing this Work From Home stuff for the first time in my new company, starting this current week.

First day, wasn't properly set up.
    Second day, internet provider crashed for 3 hours.
    Fourth day, electricity provider crashed for an hour and still going.

I'm using my phone to hotspot the work laptop, I am using a power bank to keep the phone alive and the laptop's battery is going to run, according to its own estimation, 5 minute after I clock out.

Wonderful.

I don't think WFH stuff is for me.

#ConteOut

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bastoni

Holy See

At least you're scratching your balls during all of that like there's no tomorrow.

32. Thanks (2): Batman, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    So I'm doing this Work From Home stuff for the first time in my new company, starting this current week.

First day, wasn't properly set up.
    Second day, internet provider crashed for 3 hours.
    Fourth day, electricity provider crashed for an hour and still going.

I'm using my phone to hotspot the work laptop, I am using a power bank to keep the phone alive and the laptop's battery is going to run, according to its own estimation, 5 minute after I clock out.

Wonderful.

I don't think WFH stuff is for me.
    I've always thought you were an elderly living on your saved money after working for 65 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

34. Thanks (4): ADRossi, Linege, Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    I've always thought you were an elderly living on your saved money after working for 65 years.
    Exactly. Brehme, you're 85 years old, shouldn't you be retired by now?

36. Thanks (4): Materazzi_23, MVD, Pimpin, thatdude