Page 291 of 302 FirstFirst ... 191241281288289290291292293294301 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,820 of 6023

Thread: The bullshit thread

  1. #5801
    Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Sep 14
    Posts
    12,961
    Thanked
    18,908 times
    Fav. Player
    Chau Chau

    Albania

    74
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    Wasn't the video removed? It's still being posted around?
    It's been removed from major sites but this is the internet so people reupload it on other places.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  2. Thanks (1): Wobblz

  3. #5802
    Wobblz's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Aug 12
    Posts
    7,353
    Thanked
    13,099 times
    Fav. Player
    Baggio

    Bulgaria

    33
    Watched it too, actually wanted to see it for myself. As a person that's vowed not to destroy anything I can't make myself, like uuh insects for example, which I just capture and throw out of the apartment (thank god I don't have cockroaches cause I'd be seriously tested) I can't really begin to imagine how a person is able to just enter a room and shoot 40 people in cold blood, while blasting fucking music and live streaming the ordeal. Methodical psycho, the guy even returned a couple of times to finish meticulously each of the victims. Anyway, I mean, it's a fucked up world and that's just an extremity for us to be reminded of the fact.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti


  4. Thanks (4): Javier'sSon, MVD, Ronin, Shark

  5. #5803
    Fapuccino's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 12
    Posts
    13,520
    Thanked
    11,089 times
    Fav. Player
    Schelotto

    Brazil

    I stopped watching these videos, or reading about these people. We legit shouldn't care what he wrote, or what he planned. You're just giving them what they want which is attention.

    It's easy to see why he did it, so people shouldn't be sharing what their idiotic "manifestos" are, in hopes of finding anything else but the ramblings of a clown.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

  6. #5804
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    10,859
    Thanked
    16,677 times
    Fav. Player
    Miranda

    Italy

    70
    edit (wrong thread)
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  7. Thanks (1): MVD

  8. #5805
    Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Sep 14
    Posts
    12,961
    Thanked
    18,908 times
    Fav. Player
    Chau Chau

    Albania

    74
    Put up a demo of the UI work so far:
    https://onlinemanager.surge.sh/
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  9. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Dylan, Wobblz

  10. #5806
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    20,665
    Thanked
    18,977 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    The only good thing that happened from all that happened in NZ was Australia banning Neonazis and NZ banning weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  11. #5807
    nurko's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Apr 11
    Posts
    5,562
    Thanked
    5,300 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Put up a demo of the UI work so far:
    https://onlinemanager.surge.sh/
    Looking good so far. How much time do you put into this project weekly?

  12. Thanks (1): Ronin

  13. #5808
    Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Sep 14
    Posts
    12,961
    Thanked
    18,908 times
    Fav. Player
    Chau Chau

    Albania

    74
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    Looking good so far. How much time do you put into this project weekly?
    Hard to say since it's just a side project, but not that much. Daily I may put in from 0 to an hour on it. I'm looking to focus on it more once I finish my current main project.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  14. #5809
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    15,025
    Thanked
    15,387 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    The only good thing that happened from all that happened in NZ was Australia banning Neonazis and NZ banning weapons.
    completely neglecting the fact that a gun owner chased the shooter in the 2nd mosque stopping even bigger tragedy
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  15. #5810
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    5,412
    Thanked
    6,245 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    completely neglecting the fact that a gun owner chased the shooter in the 2nd mosque stopping even bigger tragedy
    Imagine the gun owner not needed to chase anybody
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football


  16. #5811
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    15,025
    Thanked
    15,387 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Imagine the gun owner not needed to chase anybody
    imagine thinking criminals are law abiding citizens, or that you can take away all guns from the world
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  17. #5812
    Wobblz's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Aug 12
    Posts
    7,353
    Thanked
    13,099 times
    Fav. Player
    Baggio

    Bulgaria

    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    imagine thinking criminals are law abiding citizens, or that you can take away all guns from the world
    I can't recall a single mass shooting in Bulgaria. You know why? Cause you can't buy guns in the grocery store, while you're waiting for fresh croissants. All automatic weapons are banned in Bulgaria. You get 9mm pistols and hunting rifles at best and yeah, there's still incidents but you have a far larger chance to survive if you're shot with a pistol than if you were with an automatic or semi automatic assault rifle.

    People who buy guns usually think they'll need to use them at some point and more often than not they apply the when you have a hammer everything seems like a nail rule on using their newly acquired firearms.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti


  18. Thanks (1): MVD

  19. #5813
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    14,668
    Thanked
    9,122 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    There's a small island state in the Mediterranean where male citizens who complete military service get handed semi-automatic rifles and a bunch of bullets to keep at home. Check the data, it's probably the most heavily armed country per capita in the European Union.

    Let me repeat: Free guns.

    Still no mass shootings. I think if I search the data I may find an incident per decade where these are used, mostly domestic violence. Any aggressive shooting usually takes place with black market weapons.

  20. Thanks (1): dax21

  21. #5814
    Fapuccino's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 12
    Posts
    13,520
    Thanked
    11,089 times
    Fav. Player
    Schelotto

    Brazil

    All these arguments are so dumb tbh. Statistically speaking, reducing the means, will impact the ends. It's not perfect, but policy isn't meant to be perfect.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan


  22. #5815
    dax21's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Sep 17
    Posts
    1,808
    Thanked
    3,871 times

    Serbia

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    I can't recall a single mass shooting in Bulgaria. You know why? Cause you can't buy guns in the grocery store, while you're waiting for fresh croissants.
    That's a very silly argument because you make it sound like everyone in Bulgaria wants to shoot up public places as much as in the United States and the only thing that prevents them is the lack of readily available firearms in retail shops, which is obviously not the case. Especially in our neck of the woods (eastern europe) where it's probably easier and cheaper to illegally buy a gun than in the US. Serbia is 2nd country in the world with firearms per capita (~76 guns per 100 citizens), second only to the US and we don't have any of those issues. I agree with you on how bizarre it is to be able able to buy ammo and bread in the same shop, but I'm just saying. Those who set their demented minds onto something will find a way nonetheless, be it a gun, home-made explosives, vehicles or anything else.
    There is a very increasing number of vehicular-based terrorist attacks, notably muslim extremists using trucks to ram through people. Should we ban trucks now as well?


    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    There's a small island state in the Mediterranean where male citizens who complete military service get handed semi-automatic rifles and a bunch of bullets to keep at home. Check the data, it's probably the most heavily armed country per capita in the European Union.

    Let me repeat: Free guns.

    Still no mass shootings. I think if I search the data I may find an incident per decade where these are used, mostly domestic violence. Any aggressive shooting usually takes place with black market weapons.
    Pretty much. In theory I'm pro-guns for a whole lot of different reasons even though I don't have one. I don't need it, I live in a small ass town and half the damn time I don't even lock my front door, and I'm not into it as a hobby, I got other stuff. But if I lived in a country more prone to crime I sure would't feel comfortable relying just on police to help me if the need arises when it takes them half an hour just to show up.
    That being said, the whole western gun culture is pretty retarded to me, people base their entire personalities and lifestyle around guns, especially the fetishization of the second amendment and the whole political aspect of things.
    Last edited by dax21; 19 Mar 19 at 08:38.

  23. Thanks (1): MVD

  24. #5816
    Wobblz's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Aug 12
    Posts
    7,353
    Thanked
    13,099 times
    Fav. Player
    Baggio

    Bulgaria

    33
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    That's a very silly argument because you make it sound like everyone in Bulgaria wants to shoot up public places as much as in the United States
    Well, it sounds just as silly as the arguments about X-country has lots of guns but nobody shoots up anything. Who knows whether Bulgarians wouldn't be shooting people left and right if they had the means readily available. If I was a betting man I'd bet on multiple casualties each month due to road rage alone. That's the point - we'll never know since you simply can't acquire a weapon as easily here legally. I'm not talking about people that are dead set on killing other people - they'll always find a way. I'm talking about ordinary people that lose their mind and have the means to take a life away.

    The Serbs, Swiss, Maltese, etc. can have all the guns they want, if they can handle it. In countries like the US though I'd make it far harder for anyone to get their hands on a semi-automatic rifle, bump stocks and some military grade shit that you don't really need to protect yourself if you're not planning on invading a small country.

    My points is, if I had the means to buy a gun easily and if I did find it necessary to buy one then it's only a function of time until I use it. If everyone had a gun I'd be packing as well and as Chekhov put it "If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off". I completely agree with Fap here - "reducing the means, will impact the ends". Simple as that.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti


  25. Thanks (1): MVD

  26. #5817
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    14,668
    Thanked
    9,122 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster

  27. #5818
    dax21's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Sep 17
    Posts
    1,808
    Thanked
    3,871 times

    Serbia

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Well, it sounds just as silly as the arguments about X-country has lots of guns but nobody shoots up anything. Who knows whether Bulgarians wouldn't be shooting people left and right if they had the means readily available. If I was a betting man I'd bet on multiple casualties each month due to road rage alone. That's the point - we'll never know since you simply can't acquire a weapon as easily here legally.
    If someone decides to kill someone, impulsively or not, I don't think they are going to draw a moral line at feeling obligated to acquire the weapon legally necessarily.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    The Serbs, Swiss, Maltese, etc. can have all the guns they want, if they can handle it. In countries like the US though I'd make it far harder for anyone to get their hands on a semi-automatic rifle, bump stocks and some military grade shit that you don't really need to protect yourself if you're not planning on invading a small country.
    Agreed. US is a fucked up place nowadays, everyone is self-medicating for self-diagnosed made up mental illnesses, people being medicated for ADD/ADHD/whatever by their neglecting parents from the young age, social isolation, every other person suddenly feels like they should be of a different sex, all these things are the actual issues that all the other stuff stems from. That's the point I'm trying to argue, something should be done for sure, but expecting that banning all guns will fix anything is very naive and silly. Government can't enforce mandatory confiscation even if they had the next 200 years for it, there are enough gun nuts that a huge scale Balkanization in terms of civil wars would ensue almost certainly and it would bring far more new problems than it would fix.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    My points is, if I had the means to buy a gun easily and if I did find it necessary to buy one then it's only a function of time until I use it. If everyone had a gun I'd be packing as well and as Chekhov put it "If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off". I completely agree with Fap here - "reducing the means, will impact the ends". Simple as that.
    I don't think you are right about that, you openly claim that anyone who buys a weapon will certainly end up using it at some point which is very misleading.
    Also, you are quoting Chekhov out of context, because he was talking about the rifle as the function of plot devices in writing.

    Also, I wanted to add something in response to Brehme in the previous post, there is an interesting correlation that people in countries with conscription (mandatory military service) are overall far more responsible and less fascinated about firearms, probably because they end up being trained in proper use of them at a relatively young age before they get desensitized to them through media as adults.
    I think enforcing conscription would probably do a whole lot more good for US than any firearm restriction, military has a good way of making fun things absolutely miserable. But on the other hand I can't say that I 100% approve of the concept of forcing someone into serving. Food for thought.

  28. Thanks (2): MVD, Wobblz

  29. #5819
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    14,668
    Thanked
    9,122 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Well, enforced conscription was the basis of nations/states for millenia and 'part of the job' for being a citizen somewhere. I'm not morally against it. I would also advocate this for women. But obviously there should be a choice between combat and non-combat conscription and the two genders should be treated in a different manner.

    It's mostly a waste of time, but at least you get to meet aspects of the society you otherwise wouldn't. And that's extremely important in today's society where everyone is isolated in their own worlds or within a small group of peers. You get to see how really poor people are, you get to meet real assholes so your perspective about other people changes and you get to witness stupidity and lackof logic that irritates the hell out of you but at least it gives you an understanding that this is also part of the world. You could call it a "waste of time" camp with guns, with some side effects. You could use those in your favor.

  30. #5820
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    5,412
    Thanked
    6,245 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Well on talk of not obeying the law. Here is a video of students getting caught cheating.



    Rule number 1 of cheating. Never fucking talk about you cheating
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

  31. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, MVD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •