Page 205 of 325 FirstFirst ... 105155195202203204205206207208215255305 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,100 of 6485

Thread: The bullshit thread

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Italia=6
    Sweden=6
    They lost 1-0, 2 games.
    Buffon=6

(6+6+6)/2-1=8

I should be studying
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Italia=6
    Sweden=6
    They lost 1-0, 2 games.
    Buffon=6

(6+6+6)/2-1=8

I should be studying
    This post extremely confused me

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    This post extremely confused me
    Why? Simple math bro, 2+2=4 4-1=3
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Candreva Crosses does quick maths.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

8. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Candreva Crosses does quick maths.

10. Thanks (1): Zoro

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Update on the break thing from a month or so ago. It failed horribly, this week we broke up. I've been devastated ever since, she blocked me on every social media and I found out she'll go bang another dude relatively soon.

Fuck my life
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Update on the break thing from a month or so ago. It failed horribly, this week we broke up. I've been devastated ever since, she blocked me on every social media and I found out she'll go bang another dude relatively soon.

Fuck my life
    Sorry to hear it man. But you'll eventually move on and it'll hurt less. For now though, go out there and find yourself a Belgian banger and smash the shit outta her, till your dick feels limp and is red raw.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Pick yourself up. "Fuck my life" makes you seem pathetic. Break ups suck but you'll have to get over it, you don't want oneitis. Go out and have fun for the weekend, you'll feel better.

Also didn't we mention beforehand that it was a bad idea to continue to talk with her? You only made it worse for yourself by prolonging the inevitable.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

15. Thanks (2): Pimpin, Shark

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

man I hate when I'm right on these things. Fuck those rom com movies man, no bitch wants you to go after her. Nature and evolution is a bitch. Just don't bother yourself my man, there'll be a better woman in your life in no time and you'll get over it and laugh at your past self
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

17. Thanks (2): MVD, Shark

Malaysia

one of the best advice i got in internet:
    "before you text ur ex, masturbate. See if you still want to after"

just my 2 cents

anyway i don't believe in Love. I think it just our way to breed, human designed just find a suitable partner to have best quality of children. human also not designed to only have just one partner in their lives
    sorry for my bad English

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member

Fuck my life
    I think it's time for

Awaiting the start of our youth project.

20. Thanks (2): MVD, ScottishInterista

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    I think it's time for

well thats half my day gone
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

22. Thanks (2): Fitzy, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

24. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Shark

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Sorry to hear it man. But you'll eventually move on and it'll hurt less. For now though, go out there and find yourself a Belgian banger and smash the shit outta her, till your dick feels limp and is red raw.
    Yeah sucks. But I have no other choice but to move on. I've been super deep for the last 2 weeks. Only way is up. Or a belgian girl to bang

Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    Pick yourself up. "Fuck my life" makes you seem pathetic. Break ups suck but you'll have to get over it, you don't want oneitis. Go out and have fun for the weekend, you'll feel better.

Also didn't we mention beforehand that it was a bad idea to continue to talk with her? You only made it worse for yourself by prolonging the inevitable.
    Well this month was our 4 year together anniversairy so I was being the romantic one. But I admit I texted her continiously. I just discover she's going to bang someone or send semi nudes then I freak out and text her asking what the flying fuck. For 3 months she ignores me on everything related to sex or whatever. And 1 week after a break up it suddenly is okay to text that to a strange dude she met 2 weeks ago. Ridiculious. But yeah, I just had faith she maybe would get back 'normal' and well at this state I am pathetic and fuck my life. Just need to pick it up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    man I hate when I'm right on these things. Fuck those rom com movies man, no bitch wants you to go after her. Nature and evolution is a bitch. Just don't bother yourself my man, there'll be a better woman in your life in no time and you'll get over it and laugh at your past self
    I hope so, everyone around me is telling the same thing. Also breaks, rebounds, ... Shit isn't a sitcom, this is the real life. Stupid American bitch. (Apologies to the USA'ers here)

Quote Originally Posted by bolo View Post
    one of the best advice i got in internet:
    "before you text ur ex, masturbate. See if you still want to after"

just my 2 cents

anyway i don't believe in Love. I think it just our way to breed, human designed just find a suitable partner to have best quality of children. human also not designed to only have just one partner in their lives
    I masturbated and still thought of her. I am pretty pissed off about the lack of passion or chemistry these last 3 months, True. But I do believe in love. Well, I just regret stuff now. I let girls stand when I was in an Erasmus. But nevertheless, I really loved the girl. But to say it with Linkin Park: In the end, it doesn't even matter.

It seems like you guys were right after all. It was a doom relationship. Right now I'm still in the romanticising stage (everything is good about her, she was perfect), but she wasn't. It was my first girlfriend and first girl to get really serious.

She changed due to her mental illness. And perhaps it's better this happened now then in the future when we perhaps could've had kids or so. Dunno. Thought she was the one.

Anyway thanks for all your advice. Just got to hop up back on the horse and move on.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Make a list of things about her that annoy you. Write it up. Keep it handy. You'll soon get over her.

27. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Everyone gets a shit period in their life KevinB...or even more of them for various reasons...I should fucking know about this stuff...the key is getting out of it stronger...you need to win even in a bad situation...even though that seems hard or maybe even impossible...but you got to
    ... can't stay broken,just can't... things go better for those who keep on fighting and stay strong...you can find a better person for sure... gotta believe... someone who will treat you right...and then you will win

Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk

29. Thanks (2): KevinB, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Make a list of things about her that annoy you. Write it up. Keep it handy. You'll soon get over her.
    Loved this advice

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Europe

28 Forum Supporter
    KevinB: the situation sucks, and despite everyone is telling you, the situation sucks

I know it's really cliche' but time will help. Bookmark this page and let's talk about this in one year, to see how much will change.

33. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

Fuck my life
    Well shit. I feel obligated to reply cuz I replied back then.
    Now you think that girls/women can be the devil sucking at your "poor" soul instead of your balls. That's what happens when you decide to pull out some soul and leave the balls behind. Congratulations, and welcome to the glorious past 20 age.

There's nothing false about believing in love. But there is a lot of false about feeling pathetic just cuz some pussy suddenly woke up and felt like you are to be excluded from her life, teen style. Don't fool yourself on her mental illness bullshit - technically you're the mentally ill now, but only for a period of time, until someone, or yourself, makes you realize how meaningless being hurt is. Without going into specifics, this is necessary. You need this shit to grow and learn. So take it in, process and understand. Then let it go.

Fuck your life? I'm going to Tyler Durden your hand.

It will pass. Take care of yourself.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    So it’s the fall in The US. I have 2 acres of land. I got a nice leaf blower for Black Friday. Was outside blowing the leafs off my yard so it’s all good for when it starts to snow. Because I have a shit ton of land and a bunch of fallen trees/branch’s that I burn. I always have to do a tick(asshole spider looking things that give you lime decease) check when I get inside for me and my dog.

I take a shower all good. No ticks. Make dinner. Start a fire. Then I have to go pee. I found a fking Tick on my dick!!!! Yanked it out. Had to go to the doctor today to get my blood tested. It’s like how The fk did it get there and now I just want to set my whole back yard on fire to kill all those little fuckers!!! That means war!!!
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

36. Thanks (2): nurko, WLEXT