Page 277 of 310 FirstFirst ... 177227267274275276277278279280287 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,540 of 6187

Thread: The bullshit thread

  1. #5521
    dax21's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Sep 17
    Posts
    2,041
    Thanked
    4,610 times

    Serbia

    The baller move is to open your own birthday thread and then everyone else gets to feel guilty as fuck.

  2. Thanks (1): MVD

  3. #5522
    Somebody stop me! Devious's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Sep 06
    Posts
    14,975
    Thanked
    33,142 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Egypt

    10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    tfw the first time i haven't had a birthday thread on this forum in years

    im typing this drunk and high at the same time so i don't know how stupid i sound
    There must be some mistake, how did I miss De Net Works Birthday??

    Hope you had a good one mate!

    Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children


  4. Thanks (1): MVD

  5. #5523
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    5,452
    Thanked
    6,359 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Happy birthday yo! At least you had some good times I see.
    Speaking about birthday threads, I've never had one, since I made my birth date (which is fake anyway) private I've still somehow managed to keep my sanity.
    If you want to change it there is this option

    Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

  6. Thanks (1): MVD

  7. #5524
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    24,200
    Thanked
    24,413 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13 10 years of FIF
    Yes I'll get right on that.
    david mcgoldrick

  8. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

  9. #5525
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,272
    Thanked
    17,816 times

    Italy

    70
    https://www.euronews.com/2019/01/06/rome-garbage-crisis

    "Rome is facing a rubbish collection crisis that could mean many schools remain closed when the Christmas holidays end on Monday".

    From eternal city to eternal open landfill
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  10. Thanks (1): MVD

  11. #5526
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    15,803
    Thanked
    10,673 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Reminds me more and more of Athens

  12. Thanks (1): Universe

  13. #5527
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,272
    Thanked
    17,816 times

    Italy

    70
    Do people in Athens as well brag about the "greatness of the city", to which they have contributed none anyway?
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  14. Thanks (5): MVD, Pimpin, Universe, wera, Wobblz

  15. #5528
    Wobblz's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Aug 12
    Posts
    7,640
    Thanked
    14,062 times
    Fav. Player
    Baggio

    Bulgaria

    33
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Do people in Athens as well brag about the "greatness of the city", to which they have contributed none anyway?
    Sure they do
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti


  16. Thanks (2): Dylan, MVD

  17. #5529
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,272
    Thanked
    17,816 times

    Italy

    70
    scotland owes me money, nessie was nowhere to be seen. i know it's totally random but the train + bus from edinburgh weren't free. i wonder if after 10+ years you can still claim a refund.

    i'm kind of bored today.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  18. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

  19. #5530
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    15,803
    Thanked
    10,673 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Do people in Athens as well brag about the "greatness of the city", to which they have contributed none anyway?
    Yes. Our trash is better than yours.

  20. #5531
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    15,061
    Thanked
    15,480 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    scotland owes me money, nessie was nowhere to be seen. i know it's totally random but the train + bus from edinburgh weren't free. i wonder if after 10+ years you can still claim a refund.

    i'm kind of bored today.
    edinburgh is the greatest city in the world, fuck a nessie when you can see that godly city
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  21. #5532
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    10,767
    Thanked
    13,664 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    edinburgh is the greatest city in the world, fuck a nessie when you can see that godly city
    Only thing edinburgh has over glasgow is you can drink in the streets legally. Its just filled with posh wanks otherwise
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

  22. Thanks (2): Dylan, MVD

  23. #5533
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    15,061
    Thanked
    15,480 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Only thing edinburgh has over glasgow is you can drink in the streets legally. Its just filled with posh wanks otherwise
    My guy, there's nothing glasgow has over edinburgh except for quantity of white trash.

    I miss that city, literally late night tesco trips on nicholson street are the highlight of my life, such a fucking surreal city
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  24. #5534
    TheNetworkZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Mar 12
    Posts
    6,201
    Thanked
    5,484 times
    Fav. Player
    The Bro

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Happy birthday yo! At least you had some good times I see.
    Speaking about birthday threads, I've never had one, since I made my birth date (which is fake anyway) private I've still somehow managed to keep my sanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    There must be some mistake, how did I miss De Net Works Birthday??

    Hope you had a good one mate!
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    The baller move is to open your own birthday thread and then everyone else gets to feel guilty as fuck.
    thank you lads here's to a great year
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

  25. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

  26. #5535
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,272
    Thanked
    17,816 times

    Italy

    70
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Only thing edinburgh has over glasgow is you can drink in the streets legally. Its just filled with posh wanks otherwise
    wait, different cities have different legislations?
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  27. Thanks (1): MVD

  28. #5536
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    24,200
    Thanked
    24,413 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13 10 years of FIF
    Well for example you can drink in public here if it's a sunny day because everyone does it. Unwritten law.
    david mcgoldrick

  29. Thanks (3): Devious, Harpsabu, MVD

  30. #5537
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    10,767
    Thanked
    13,664 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    wait, different cities have different legislations?
    Done by the council, only time you can in glasgow is from 6pm - 10 am new years eve to new years day
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

  31. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

  32. #5538
    Harpsabu's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jun 11
    Posts
    4,302
    Thanked
    7,250 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

    Ireland

    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Well for example you can drink in public here if it's a sunny day because everyone does it. Unwritten law.
    The unwritten law of 'Tops Aff weather'

    Back to work today, depressed as fuck.

    Though I have started to watch Vikings, I've watched so much of it in the last week, just starting the 4th series now. If you have seen it please no spoilers, if not, id recommend you watch it, amazing show

  33. Thanks (1): MVD

  34. #5539
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    21,071
    Thanked
    19,596 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    https://www.euronews.com/2019/01/06/rome-garbage-crisis

    "Rome is facing a rubbish collection crisis that could mean many schools remain closed when the Christmas holidays end on Monday".

    From eternal city to eternal open landfill
    Reminds me of my school trip to Firenze and Rome where the most shocking thing was that I saw city cleaners water hose the trash off the street 6 in the morning in Firenze.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  35. #5540

    Join Date
    03 Feb 14
    Posts
    2,872
    Thanked
    1,903 times

    Macedonia

    Rome ruled the World.

  36. Thanks (1): MVD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •