Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51

Thread: The account bet

  1. #1
    The Wall's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 May 10
    Posts
    2,913
    Thanked
    1,567 times
    Fav. Player
    Samuel, Zanetti

    Croatia

    52

    The account bet

    Don't know how this works around here, do the mods automatically solve situations like this or they need another approval from the involved parties. Either way I expect this dude to be banned in no time.

    So, there was an account bet agreed on in the game thread tonight about the Pereira offside goal and the rule.

    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...Sep-12)/page23 (the discussion starts at the page 19)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wall View Post
    We have a bet then? I give you this half to say bye bye to everyone around here because you are done posting if we have a bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    I give you now to leave. not even 1 sec.
    *video or and pics/gifs of the offside goal will be provided later although it wasn't the crucial part of the bet. It was the rule itself.

    So, let me clarify that right away:

    “Gaining an advantage by being in that position”
    means:
    Playing a ball that rebounds to him off a post or
    crossbar, having previously been in an offside position.

    -Playing a ball, that rebounds to him off an opponent,
    having previously been in an offside position.
    Source: http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/afde...w%2011_554.pdf

    So, deflections, rebounds-OFFSIDE

    Defender deliberately passes the ball he has under control to an attacker in offside position-ONSIDE.

  2. Thanks (1): NFC

  3. #2
    Milk!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Sep 11
    Posts
    346
    Thanked
    137 times
    Fav. Player
    El Fenómeno

    Austria

    and you couldn't have created this thread 1-2 hour ago?

  4. #3
    Pharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 Nov 11
    Posts
    6,902
    Thanked
    4,765 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Tuvalu

    10 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wall View Post
    Either way I expect this dude to be banned in no time.


    I must say this is one of the more childish posts you've bothered to post about.


  5. #4
    The Wall's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 May 10
    Posts
    2,913
    Thanked
    1,567 times
    Fav. Player
    Samuel, Zanetti

    Croatia

    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    I must say this is one of the more childish posts you've bothered to post about.
    I don't give a shit what's your opinion about it tbh. As I don't give a shit about him, a bet is a bet.

    Can't stand people being arrogant when clearly wrong.

  6. Thanks (1): NFC

  7. #5

    Join Date
    08 Dec 11
    Posts
    5,577
    Thanked
    4,533 times
    Fav. Player
    zamorano
    Old name
    noxxaro

    Japan

    I would have bet for the other's thanks.

    tehthankwhore.
    Solo Internazionale 1908

  8. Thanks (3): Devious, lizzard, NFC

  9. #6

    Join Date
    20 May 12
    Posts
    1,374
    Thanked
    1,334 times
    Fav. Player
    Gagliardini

    Ecuador

    58
    lol

  10. #7
    Native's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jan 11
    Posts
    4,784
    Thanked
    4,217 times
    Fav. Player
    MM

    Netherlands

    82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter


    Just what the fuck

    Edit: Now I know what it's about... So, was this really needed? You could also just grow the fuck up & stop giving a shit about it. All you're doing on a forum is defending your opinion and you don't need to insult people the way you started doing (swearing etc.) for that. You can just be wise and polite and ignore him if he continues to whine and you don't agree with his opinion. This all would get you banned much earlier than him. I can't believe you've actually made this topic because you want a fellow Interista banned. And for what? A goal for Inter? Because of a goal for the club you both support? Offside or not, you both (and everyone else as well) should be happy with it. Not start to have the most ridiculous and childish arguments (or even a retarded bet, in this case) with one another. Ignoring or trying to calm down and have a polite discussion would've made things a lot easier, would've prevented you your frustration. And it would've prevented this dumb topic. No one will be banned for this nonsense.
    Last edited by Native; 27 Sep 12 at 01:18.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

  11. Thanks (3): chipschups, Earth, Raul Duke

  12. #8
    Fitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Aug 09
    Posts
    9,945
    Thanked
    15,554 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Forum Supporter
    Jesus Christ.

    Are you done playing 5 year olds?


    :luka:
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

  13. Thanks (5): Devious, dynasty27, Earth, Ed., snake

  14. #9
    Minardista's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Mar 12
    Posts
    1,971
    Thanked
    1,324 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Vanuatu

    19
    Excuse me, what the fuck is this shit?

  15. #10
    The Wall's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 May 10
    Posts
    2,913
    Thanked
    1,567 times
    Fav. Player
    Samuel, Zanetti

    Croatia

    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Martijn View Post


    Just what the fuck

    Edit: Now I know what it's about... So, was this really needed? You could also just grow the fuck up & stop giving a shit about it. All you're doing on a forum is defending your opinion and you don't need to insult people the way you started doing (swearing etc.) for that. You can just be wise and polite and ignore him if he continues to whine and you don't agree with his opinion. This all would get you banned much earlier than him. I can't believe you've actually made this topic because you want a fellow Interista banned. And for what? A goal for Inter? Because of a goal for the club you both support? Offside or not, you both (and everyone else as well) should be happy with it. Not start to have the most ridiculous and childish arguments (or even a retarded bet, in this case) with one another. Ignoring or trying to calm down and have a polite discussion would've made things a lot easier, would've prevented you your frustration. And it would've prevented this dumb topic. No one will be banned for this nonsense.
    You out of all people talking about the right way to be a fan. Go touch yourself looking at Messi's pictures or something.

    Ontopic: Where do you people see me asking for anyone's opinion on this? Don't know how is with you guys but I find not respecting a bet one of the lamest things a person would do. And that's this ''shit'' about. If you want to talk shit and be arrogant while doing it then you should be a man enough to stand behind it.

    Mods(as it's a common practice on internet forums) or the dude himself should do something about it, I don't really care who exactly.

  16. #11
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Ok let's just settle it, ed do you accept to be banned for a day for being wrong.

    If not, the wall will disrespect you and question your honour.

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2


  17. Thanks (1): NFC

  18. #12
    Visca's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Aug 10
    Posts
    4,034
    Thanked
    1,931 times

    United States

    62 Forum Supporter
    lol wtf. For one thing he never said "yes we have a bet". He even said betting is against his religion (or something)... so I don't think you have a claim.

    But regardless,

  19. #13
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    12,637
    Thanked
    9,028 times
    Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

    Tokelau

    69
    Here is my statement:

    First of all, I'm not trying to defend myself at all, but it's always good to see things from the whole point of view.

    How this thing started off was actually be of my post below:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    Pereira's goal might be offside. I have to see another replay because the commentator says it knocked off defenders before Pereira took it. Anyway, I totally disagree if you say it is a troll goal. Nagatomo pass was a good pass and the build up to that goal is a team play.

    Credit when it's due.
    I never said the goal is legitimate. I wasn't convinced after I heard what the commentator said. The commentator mentioned the ball deflected against 2 players, hence I said 'defenders'.

    But, I then got this reply:

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wall View Post
    Doesn't really matter if it did. Clear offside goal.
    and I replied:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    If it knocked off defenders, it is not offside.
    This is probably where I could be wrong because I said 'it is not offside' while it is supposed to be something like 'it is not always offside' or 'it might not be offside'. However, if that sentence is totally wrong, the reply I got is also wrong because I think many of us have seen enough football matches to realise that a ball that deflects defenders in the offside play could be thought as a pass and the goal is given as a legitimate goal. It is very subjective about the amount of deflection, it really depends on the linesman. (That's the reason I wanted to see another replay). Therefore I'm not wrong with my statement.

    Then I got a reply again:

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wall View Post
    No, you are wrong. The flag goes up at the moment the ball is passed.
    and I replied:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    101% the flag never goes up at the moment the ball is passed. So, you're wrong.
    I don't know if anything is wrong with this. I have seen a lot of late offside calls, but I never see 1 linesman raises his flag right at the time the ball is passed. The linesman must see the ball is passed, then see the players in the offside position if they play the ball or just stand off. So, I think I was not wrong again.

    Apparently my post pissed off someone:

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wall View Post
    Lol, I'm willing to do an account bet about that being offside. Whoever loses can't post on this forums anymore. It was a textbook offside.
    So, the bet is 'that being offside'. Does that mean the goal? if that means the goal, then what bet is being talked? I never said the goal is legitimate nor denied the goal is not offside. So, I just asked the guy to shut up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    You can now stop posting then.
    But, someone is so horny in betting:

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wall View Post
    We have a bet then? I give you this half to say bye bye to everyone around here because you are done posting if we have a bet.
    Just 1 point to note: I never said ok for the bet. I never understood what the purpose is. So, I just asked the guy to shut up again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    I give you now to leave. not even 1 sec.
    The guy isn't happy to find his desire to betting isn't fulfilled:

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wall View Post
    We'll see about that later.

    I'm pretty convinced you'll avoid the bet like a little bitch but I may be wrong.
    Then, I clearly stated:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    I don't avoid, but betting is not legal in my religion.
    I'll stand by my belief and my religion that I don't do betting in life. I'm pretty sure a lot of people would respect their belief more than anything. Betting is something I don't do and I don't see the point I have to do it against my belief, religion and The God, just because someone didn't get my point.

    and the guy disrespected my view, my belief, my religion and my God.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wall View Post
    You are already backtracking like a little bitch?
    This was the first time he called me 'a little bitch' (I'm pretty sure, snake missed this post). I ignored the guy because I thought it was a waste of time.

    The guy came back after the game in another thread to insult me after making this thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wall View Post
    Why are you still posting?
    That post was edited by snake. Snake removed 'little bitch' from that post. But, once again, I tried to ignore his insult and I just said:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    Because I can.
    Failed to recognised being ignored but felt pissed off he tried another attempt to insult:

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wall View Post
    Ah, it's not like I didn't predict this. It's not hard to smell a pussy, even over the internet.
    I wasn't angry, but I just wanted to give a shot:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    When you bought this forum, you can let me know. I'll go.



    Insult removed.
    Insult (I called him a little gigolo) was removed by snake and I was given a 5 point infarction which I accepted. However, if I got infarctions for 1 insulting post, should not the guy get at least 2 x 5 point infarctions for calling me little bitch twice? Well, I was told the guy got 5 only, but I don't really care how much he really got.

    That was all the conversation. I know it is not important for anyone to read but this is just to clarify.

    I stand by my opinion. I wasn't wrong at any of my statements. I never said the goal was legitimate, I also never denied it was not offside. My point that a ball takes deflections could be thought as a pass by linesman wasn't clearly understood by reader. I never accepted any bets on respect of my belief. I don't feel I did anything wrong at all. Therefore, I don't know if this is worth a ban, just because someone could not understand my english/points. I will let admins and mods to decide.

    If admins and mods decide to grant this one-sided wish just because 1 attention looking child opens a thread, then we might see coasterfreek opens threads and forces a one-sided bet then requests the other member to be banned. (I'm sorry coaster to having you as an example). However, if banning me is really such a pleasure and desperately needed by someone to continue his life that he would commit a suicide if it doesn't happen, then I'd gladly to take the bullet to save his life.

    But, once again, my statement is I don't think I should be banned because I wasn't wrong at any point and I stand by my belief that I don't do bet and I didn't bet on anything today, also the bet is a one-self imagination which he even presumed my reply as 'yes' to his quest.

    P.S: the guy requests a life-long ban for me. Snake probably needs to re-negotiate because 1 day ban for me might not save his life.

    P.S.S: the guy has disrespected me since he made the betting imagination. What kind of more disrespectful way I should be afraid of? I don't really care. With or without the ban, the guy won't respect me or anyone. It's just his nature for not being a respectful man. Call me coward for not taking the bet, but I'm glad I'm being honest to myself and my God.

    Thank you.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

  20. Thanks (2): NFC, Raul Duke

  21. #14
    Fitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Aug 09
    Posts
    9,945
    Thanked
    15,554 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Forum Supporter
    This is the first time I've heard the term "account bet".


    "The Account Bet" sounds like an episode of Seinfeld tbh...
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

  22. Thanks (3): Choppin Onions, Devious, snake

  23. #15
    Pharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 Nov 11
    Posts
    6,902
    Thanked
    4,765 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Tuvalu

    10 Forum Supporter
    Ed.


    First off TL;DR


    Second, snake was kidding he's not gonna ban you lol! I really don't understand why this is even a thread but I guess some people need more attention than others

  24. Thanks (1): NFC

  25. #16
    Uncommon's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Aug 11
    Posts
    3,266
    Thanked
    3,003 times
    Fav. Player
    Cham-paggin?

    Estonia

    92
    To busy to search for palm collection, so here's Yao Ming instead:

    It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

  26. Thanks (1): NFC

  27. #17
    Hasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Jul 05
    Posts
    6,174
    Thanked
    2,394 times
    Fav. Player
    4 & 10

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wall View Post
    Ontopic: Where do you people see me asking for anyone's opinion on this?
    Than you shouldn't open thread, you could solve that with PM. Anyway, thank you for hilarious thread, on first hand I tough you're joking and when I saw that you're serious ... just Looooooooooooooooooooool.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

    Parma team manager Sandro Melli

  28. Thanks (2): Earth, Raul Duke

  29. #18
    Native's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jan 11
    Posts
    4,784
    Thanked
    4,217 times
    Fav. Player
    MM

    Netherlands

    82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wall View Post
    You out of all people talking about the right way to be a fan. Go touch yourself looking at Messi's pictures or something.
    If that person gets to tell you that, you've obviously done something wrong

    And this post is just showing what it is.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

  30. #19
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    This is the first time I've heard the term "account bet".


    "The Account Bet" sounds like an episode of Seinfeld tbh...
    The Sniffing Account Bet.


  31. Thanks (1): Fitzy

  32. #20
    Pharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 Nov 11
    Posts
    6,902
    Thanked
    4,765 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Tuvalu

    10 Forum Supporter
    New calciopoli or the FIF Calciopoli!


    IT'S A CONSPIRACY I SAY! IMO Ed. Lifetime ban

    And snake gets a lifetime ban for facilitating the whole thing, and trying to play dumb here in the thread!


    Fitzy gets 2 years for taking part in the money that changed hands


    Martijin for 3 months cuz he was high reffing the match that all this took place in.



    And I get away scratch free cuz I reported all you scumbags!

    ---------- Post added at 00:53 ---------- Previous post was at 00:52 ----------

    VITO AND HANDOYO YOUR SERVICES ARE NEEDED.............shit what if they're in it too!!!! I recall Vito claiming he was more corrupt that Moggi.





















    Mind blown

  33. Thanks (2): Earth, NFC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •