Thread: The Great Hype

Syria

10 years of FIF

The Great Hype

This season, as expected by many Adriano flourished. His performances throughout Copa America and with Inter have set the footballing world ablaze. His tremendous goals have caught the eye of certain clubs, and this season many whispers spread through Europe that Adriano was on the verge of signing for Real Madrid come seasons end. It became such a headline grabber, that Florentino Perez himself rang our own President Fachetti and then faxed him information about the rumours.

What baffles me is, why? There are many great strikers around, Henry, Van Nistelrooy all who in their prime were considered as the main point for the teams success, although there where the inevitable ‘rumours’ that they might leave, there were never heavily linked with big money moves. This season Eto’o from Barcelona has by far been the best striker in Spain, and there have not been any real rumours regarding his coming of age. This brings me to Shevchenko, he ruled the Serie A last season yet, during the off season no one suggested that a real big move was on the table.

Then why did this become a problem for Adriano? I have thought about it and came up with a few possibilities.

Did Adriano say certain frustrated things off air that eventually spread? It does not seem likely that he would have done such a thing.

Is Adriano going to be a carbon copy of Ronaldo? These things can neve be predicted, not many knew Ronaldo would turn his back on Inter, but he did, and many don’t predict it for Adriano, but who knows?

Or was everything just taken out of proportion and exaggerated into a big story, is this how vulnerable Inter are? Was Adriano’s words purposely changed to make it seem as if he was unhappy at Inter and wanted a move? Whatever the case maybe it really makes you think, maybe its something else…Is there a higher force that works to unsettle things inside at Inter?

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Re: The Great Hype

Good post indeed. Before anything else let me tell you that Adriano is not the only star player at our club surrounded with such rumours. Hence this post could be related to most of our so called star players in recent years. Therefore this is a sad, yet generic post regarding our club as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    Then why did this become a problem for Adriano? I have thought about it and came up with a few possibilities.
    Did Adriano say certain frustrated things off air that eventually spread? It does not seem likely that he would have done such a thing.

Or was everything just taken out of proportion and exaggerated into a big story, is this how vulnerable Inter are? Was Adriano’s words purposely changed to make it seem as if he was unhappy at Inter and wanted a move? Whatever the case maybe it really makes you think, maybe its something else…Is there a higher force that works to unsettle things inside at Inter
    Just like most Brazilians Adrinao at times doesn’t know how to speak in front of media. Personally I believe most Brazilian players should stick to what they are good at and leave the talking to the rest.
    Surly Adriano indicated something which was then taken out of proportion. Yet I find it pretty amusing how these statements never or perhaps VERY rarely happens to other big club.
    The bottom line is that it all goes back to our club management, and the fact that media also is taking advantage of 1)our poor history of late 2)of our stupid transfer market policy. Do the math yourself and these factors make us the easiest target for media.

Is Adriano going to be a carbon copy of Ronaldo? These things can never be predicted, not many knew Ronaldo would turn his back on Inter, but he did, and many don’t predict it for Adriano, but who knows?.
    It’s a difficult call as there are plenty factors involved. If our club do not change its policy and improve upon their management and how to handle/punish players for wrong doing he could well be leave us within the next 1-2 seasons while at his peak. Hopefully we don’t have to suffer another horrific and shameless exit like Ingrato’s!
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Is Adriano going to be a carbon copy of Ronaldo? These things can neve be predicted, not many knew Ronaldo would turn his back on Inter, but he did, and many don’t predict it for Adriano, but who knows?
    It's very difficult to predicate whether Adriano leaves or not,but for our inter fans ,we hope Adrino never go away,now Adriano has replaced Ronaldo.he is the king of inter,if he leaves us,it will be sad.

Ronaldo? he never comes back ,never,he betrayed inter.I can't excuse for him for ever.especially when inter need him so much.of course I don't forget his contribution.he has ever been the best forward in the world.
    Forza inter!

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

Quote Originally Posted by interafei
    It's very difficult to predicate whether Adriano leaves or not,but for our inter fans ,we hope Adrino never go away,now Adriano has replaced Ronaldo.he is the king of inter,if he leaves us,it will be sad.

Ronaldo? he never comes back ,never,he betrayed inter.I can't excuse for him for ever.especially when inter need him so much.of course I don't forget his contribution.he has ever been the best forward in the world.
    He loved money more than Inter.
    Enough said.
    Ich bin muede.

Quote Originally Posted by Facade19
    Enough said.
    I do agree with you ,mate!!!!!!
    Forza inter!

Quote Originally Posted by interafei
    Quote Originally Posted by Facade19
    Enough said.
    I do agree with you ,mate!!!!!!
    And it's all opposite in Moratti. He's using his money for the club he love. Is there a bigger fan? Moratti is really doing sacrifices for the club. I hope he continues like now as a owner.

Grazie Massimo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ari
    And it's all opposite in Moratti. He's using his money for the club he love. Is there a bigger fan? Moratti is really doing sacrifices for the club. I hope he continues like now as a owner.

Grazie Massimo!!
    moratti is a sacrifice to a certain extant.but I think he is the biggest fan of inter.he just wants to realize the brilliance of squad.

in 1997-1998 season ,inter had a chance to win title.but unfortunately,the referee murdered inter.if we got the penlty,inter would win the champion.the confidence would be back.in May,5,2002,we faced Lazio,at that time,Lazio hadn't a specific aim.but the pressure was so high,we leaded two times.but ............................................it's grieved to recall such things.if we beated Lazio,inter could let the pressure go hell.

moratti is a kind man ,but I think he is not suitable for soccer.espcially for Italiy football.
    Forza inter!

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

Moratti loves this club so much. He is the biggest Inter fan that I know off.
    But I really hope he will invest in beter players and the ones that can be loyal --------->Ronaldo
    Ich bin muede.