Thread: Raul BOBADILLA

22,778 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Nicest Poster

Bobadilla: 'I want Inter!'
    By Football Italia staff

Raul Bobadilla crushed Udinese with a hat-trick this week, but the Young Boys striker admits he is “dreaming of Inter.”

The Argentine put three past the Friulani in Thursday’s 3-1 Europa League victory and spoke to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I have no doubts, I want to come and play in Italy. It’s a country I love. I live in Berne, but whenever possible I drive over the border and in three hours I’m in Milan looking at the shops.

“I have always been a fan of Inter. There are many champions and many Argentineans too. We said hello when crossing paths at an airport once, but I cannot say that I know them. I really admire Javier Zanetti, Diego Milito and Rodrigo Palacio.

“I am a centre-forward who loves to feel the defender behind me. I have a contract with Young Boys until 2014 and I’m happy in Switzerland, but I love Serie A so much and am thinking about it more each day.”

There are talks in Milano that he might join on a loan deal in the winter or in the summer. It`s an official rumour, it`s started by me, so it`s a rumour. it could be true or false just like any other rumou, also I was impressed of the way he plays. he`s so athletic, strong, fast and agile. a small mans Adriano and have some of Aguero. But that`s the swiss league so you never know. I think it`d be fair to atleast loan him, wont cost much and would be ok seeing that we are short of CFs nowadays.

Just.. he deserves a thread for what he said there. now move on with your lives. :cereal:

Shit doesnt happen

2. Thanks (1): Howl

7,996 times
    Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

The problem is that you are the one opened this thread.

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.

4,123 times
    Fav. Player

7 Forum Supporter
    Is he any good?

From the info is that he was sold from Mönchengladbach to Young Boys at the age of 24 years.
    This does not impress me tb-fucking-h
    Nuova stagione, nuova squadra, nuove speranze...

4,070 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

i knew of him at m'gladbach from few years back but thats it.. saw his hattrick in the EL though, impressive
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

20,704 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

2 10 years of FIF
    Closed, talk in forwards rumors thread. Too early for thread of his own
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts