Thread: Il Biscione shedding skin

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster

Il Biscione shedding skin

It was obvious, atleast to me from the beginning that Inter was on the right track. To take huge leaps you need to make great sacrifices, and we did that, We sold our almost entire backbone. Motta, Maicon, Cesar, Lucio and before them Eto. and we brought a very young and very promising coach with a great character (that`s what I saw in him the most) and he brought most of the younger players and he believed in them (not loaning Juan nor Coutinho, trusting Rano again, promoting Livaja, etc..)

The new winning mentality Inter is in the making. and it`s taking alot of shape from it`s preceding treble winning one.

I was so frustrated when we sold dear Julione, such a dedicated Interista who gave us alot and helped us dominate in Italy for years and had a huge influence in our treble year. everytime I remember that save from Messi. When we signed Handa, I had no doubt of his quality, Ive been watching him for the last couple of years and he was so impressive. but I was alittle undecided whether he`ll continue to do well on the highest level. but now Im more than happy that we have signed him. we made fun of this signing first he joined. but apologies for Branca and Handy Handa, you guys rock!

When I first saw Ranocchia play at Bari, I was so impressed by his physical shape and defnsive awareness. he had such a presence in the defense despite playing alongside weak defenders. I was so excited when we got him, maybe he disappointed at times with his frequent mistakes but maybe cause he had so little time to play when we had Lucio-Samuel our trusted strong hold fit and play most of the time. like someone said, everyone make mistakes even the biggest dfenders in football. but since they play way too many games you get to overlook these mistakes, cause most of the time these defenders are playing world class like they really are. I then got so excited when we signed Juan.. I dreamed of the Samuel-Lucio in the remaking. and only time proved it right, Rano-Juan will be as I predicted one of the strongest defensive partnership in the game. the true new Samuel-Lucio, but for a very long time to come.

There still along way to go in the midfield. we still have the old guard guarding the spaces there, but in terms of rejuvenation, our young players hasnt got the full chance yet. maybe they need to prove that they have to play on the level of our current veterans to deserve the chance to take part of this project. I trust Guarin to lead the midfield on the long run. he might need some time to adapt and to grow more brain, he`s 26 and he has alot of time to improve. on his best days he`s so dynamic, so athletic that it`s impossible to beat, has three lungs and contributes alot in defense as well as the attack. he might not fell into Motta`s brainers, but his physical contribution has definitely narrowed the gaps we had in the midfield. We also have to wait for Obi. Im a fan of the young Davids, I believe he`s gona be an important player in the future Inter squad. it`s just such a pleaseure seeing him training and sometimes taking parts in important games. this is good for his development.

There are years to come and we`ll witness more surprises. I trust that players like Duncan, Daniel Bessa, Mbay, Longo and many others will get their chance, maybe not all of them will shine right from the beginning, but the most important thing is the raw material is there, and Inter right now is the most perfect place in the world top level wise to develop such young players.

The characteristic between both Mouh and Strama are so similar that is hard to deny. however the later obviously needs ALOT of experience. and it needs time, and we do have alot of that and we are now more than ready to give him this chance to learn from trail and error. It`s never frustrating when you trust the man in charge specially he`s showed alot of signs indicates his amazing potentials. I think Strama is on his way to be the next Alex Fergeson. but on his won special way. A man who`s been given this pure golden chance at this young age will always be grateful to the team that he loves for giving him this chance.

What really impressed me the most is that you can almost see that great passion and mutual respect that creates a massive grinta in the squad. when there is 3-4 players in the team who truely love Inter the pass down that love to the rest of the group, thisis good for the team morals and it creates chemistry that you can see in the hardest times when most of the teams would just fall and surrender for the circumstances, but instead they turn the table upside down and against the odds they battle to win. This was Mourinho`s secret and divine code I wrote about once, and I can see that Strama knows alot about this crucial yet important part of the game. and despite his age and lack of experience. He seems to have just enough about how to motivate the players to play their best. As I always say, every coach reflects his own image and mentality through the team he coaches. and I see in Strama what Inter needs. the energizer battery that makes our sweet little toy sparkle and play properly.

And not to mention the new purchases were excellent! credit to Branca for making it possible.. Specially the amazing Palacio, and the underrated Mundingayi, Alvaro might take some time to adapt to our league but he`s got potentials. and Gargano the bulldog, he`s all around the field reminding me of a wild unleashed bulldog.

One of the most thrilling moments in my Inter life was when they announced that Cassano is in the Appiano to meet the players and coach and for finalizing the deal, to join Inter. I knew that this moment will come sooner or later, hell I really wished it happened long ago but anyway. I know now that I was right about him. he just gave his best to the team that he truly loves, more than any other team hes ever played for. this shows how passion and love for the colors you play for can make an additional motivation to win for this team.

If everything went as planned. My calculations are saying that we will dominate for years to come, Strama commits to us for life, we keep discovering new young talents and by then we`ll have our own stadium. we`ll sell our gold mine players for millions (maybe billions by then who knows), we`ll have the strongest team world wide with most players as youngsters, we`ll dominate our league and will be hard to beat. and we`ll be a dominating force that`ll be feared in Europe.

For now, we are still in the first phase. And the next year and the other we`ll see more young players taking part in the big team, maybe not now, but they`ll definitely start to take part after they adapt to the new professional level. the important this is, we`re heading at the right direction. it just needs patience. beating bilan and jube and all the unbeaten runs so far, are only small hints that we are on the right path, but they are hardly signs of a complete project, there are a couple of years to reach the final destination, and by then our lovely Snake (hi snake) will be done shedding the old skin, and changing it with a bright, shiny, strong and long living golden one.

Love my new Inter!

Shit doesnt happen

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

dont jinx it man :fu:
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

3. Thanks (3): Devious, Guney, thatdude

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Argentina

Spot on. Great article did you write it?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Yes, I also draw the snakes.

No kidding, I just wrote it. This is how I felt about Strama and the team specially after the summer transfer period. but since Im a dreamer and superstitious many in the forum fought me and mocked me and I felt :foreveralone: in this cruel hard world.

But now I have an army of believers, and no one will stop me. :awwwyeah:

Shit doesnt happen

6. Thanks (4): RobinV, sanka, santon48, William

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Cambodia

This is awesome man Like the catchy title
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

8. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Indonesia

Nice title.. It's so true
    Ti Te Dominet Milan

Quote Originally Posted by gazzetta dello sport
    "Injustice came immediately but they did not turn it into an excuse. Instead, Inter raised up to control the game at the home of the then unbeatable Juventus. Shining and mastery."

Fav. Player
    zamorano
    Old name
    noxxaro

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by d3vi@us
    Yes, I also draw the snakes.
    Last edited by sanka; 08 Nov 12 at 23:52. Reason: -.-3
    Solo Internazionale 1908

11. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    I thought that circumcision thread had popped up again.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

13. Thanks (6): Big Willy, Dylan, Fitzy, Guney, Handoyo, sanka

England

Love your art

Hey, the artwork you've got attached to that post is fantastic. Struggling to work out who the teams are though, obviously I see Il Biscione representing Inter, the Eagle for Lazio, Diavolo for Milan, and the Wolf for Roma... the Bull for Juve? Zebra for Udinese? What are the blindfolded men representing?

Also, did you draw this yourself? It's terrific.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Indonesia

It refers to Cagliari, or Sardinia's flag to be precise. You better google by yourself what the blindfolded-men symbol really means, since the symbol might be quite sensitive for some people here. The Bull and Zebra represent Torino and Juve respectively.

(PS: As you seem to have missed it, the rooster represents Bari.)

England

That's great thanks, yes I'd missed the Rooster amongst all that ha. Surprised not to see a flying donkey on there!