Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 206067686970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1554

Thread: Piero Ausilio

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Roma have added him to their shortlist to replace Monchi who is probably gone at the end of the season.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Why is monchi leaving?

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Why is monchi leaving?
    Roma upper brass are unhappy with some of his deals, especially Robin Olsen for Allison. Coric and Kluivert have been disappointing. Ehh you can't win them all, but he did get Zaniolo and cash from us for Ninja
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Bring back Lele Oriali.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Marco Branca

7. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Why is monchi leaving?
    He is begin linked to Arsenal since their technical director Sven Mislintat is leaving at the end of the season.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I wonder if he's gonna be on the same parcel as Icardi. Probably different destination though.

Funnily, Sabatini mentioned earlier today that Ausilio discovered and brought Zaniolo to Inter.

13. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, n4l

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    I couldn't find a thread for Ausilio, so I thought I'd create one.

His interview last night was very interesting. Seeing him talk about players he's tracking was interesting.

Chicheres, Ogbonna, and Lichnovsky for CB.

Jung possibility

Funes, Quintero, Markovic, and a couple others on the radar too.

Very interesting. I have a lot of respect for him as our sporting/youth director.
    These names are a fucking blast from the past. Almost all of them just disappeared or turned to shit
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

15. Thanks (3): MVD, PHM1605, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    These names are a fucking blast from the past. Almost all of them just disappeared or turned to shit
    ALL of them turned out to be utter shit.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Funnily, Sabatini mentioned earlier today that Ausilio discovered and brought Zaniolo to Inter.
    Also said that Pastore is embarrassing him.
    Regarding Ausilio... I'm not sure what to think at all. His role in general is quite overrated in a club that doesn't give chance to youngsters.

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Rumor update

Marotta transfer:
    Ausilio out
    Pecini In as sporting director

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ricc.../trainer/54473

He was Samp chief scout who got Icardi, Schick, Skriniar now Empoli's general director

So...Good deal

Ausilio can fuck off together with Candreva and... Whatever

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

21. Thanks (5): dax21, MVD, Palacio, PHM1605, yoszee

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Hell yes, Pecini has spotted some absolute gems in the past decade, and Andersen is looking like another one. I don't hate on Ausilio as much as others around here but I would make that swap.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Pecini is a quality name, but will be sad for Piero. He has been with us more than 20 years rising from a secretary to the Sports director. He never was able to demonstrate his knowledge under right conditions. All these FFP and change of the owners, coaches made his job a nightmare for him.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

Serbia

That's some excellent work by the management if true, I wanted that guy at Inter for the past few years. Fun fact, it was Pecini's father who also did some scouting for Inter back in the day, and he brought Julio Cesar to us.

Ausilio had to work with his hands tied, that's widely acknowledged, but at the same time he brought an almost immeasurable amount of trash. I don't hate him but I don't mind him going either. This will be an upgrade for sure.

25. Thanks (4): CafeCordoba, MVD, thatdude, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

that was to be expected. a new ceo always means changes. all in all, i have no hard feeling towards ausilio. i'm sure he will do a decent job elsewhere.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Pecini is a quality name, but will be sad for Piero. He has been with us more than 20 years rising from a secretary to the Sports director. He never was able to demonstrate his knowledge under right conditions. All these FFP and change of the owners, coaches made his job a nightmare for him.

We are one of the top 10 spenders in the last 10 years. Every club has a spending limit bar a few like PSG and City. Teams like Roma and Napoli have more cash limits yet they considerably outperform us in signing suitable players.

Having spending limits, FFP... etc is part of the job. Yes, it is a difficult job but thatís why these people get paid millions and they are expected to deliver in difficult situations. It doesnít matter what cards you get, itís how you play the cards...

United States

I have a feeling Ausilio like many players here will be more successful in his next club. There are few that could have navigated the settlement agreement the way he did. Shame we can’t keep him on just to structure deals, that was his strength. Where he came Short was picking players.

However this move makes sense. Structuring deals is also widely believed to be Moratta’s strong point. So the proper sporting director for a CEO like him is one that spots talent.

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I have a feeling Ausilio like many players here will be more successful in his next club. There are few that could have navigated the settlement agreement the way he did. Shame we can’t keep him on just to structure deals, that was his strength. Where he came Short was picking players.

However this move makes sense. Structuring deals is also widely believed to be Moratta’s strong point. So the proper sporting director for a CEO like him is one that spots talent.
    Yeah, at Juve it was Paratici picking players, Marotta coming in to strike the deals. So basically we don't need Ausilio anymore, we need the player picker instead, and scout-ish director is a one we need.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    He done well to get us through these last couple years. He's been fucked over a fair few times and forced to overpay for players by other people in the club, Naingollan-Spalletti, Kondogbia-Fassone, Gabigol and Joao Mario- Suning.
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

32. Thanks (3): Harpsabu, MVD, thatdude