Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25657273747576 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1504

Thread: Piero Ausilio

Fav. Player
    Fuck Ausilio

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    We backed out from signing Vidal due to his knee injury, he was out from football for like 4 months.

He brought Radja as requested by Spallo

Also if I remember well, we made capital gain only enough to sign Radja. To sign Modric we had to sell one of those: icardi, skriniar, brozovic. All the rest weren't bringing any significant gain

What absolute rubbish. This knee injured player has played 41 games and 1300 minutes for Barca.

2. Thanks (2): Batman, DIN011

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post

What absolute rubbish. This knee injured player has played 41 games and 1300 minutes for Barca.
    1300min in 41 games means roughly 30min per game. We need someone to play more than double that time.

Fav. Player
    Fuck Ausilio

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    1300min in 41 games means roughly 30min per game. We need someone to play more than double that time.
    Is Vidal's knee stopping him from getting more playing time or the fact that Barcelona doesn't have mediocre midfielders like Vecino, Valero, and Gagliardini?

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Is Vidal's knee stopping him from getting more playing time or the fact that Barcelona doesn't have mediocre midfielders like Vecino, Valero, and Gagliardini?
    Obviously both of them. Barcelona has a good enough midfield to win against fast 90% of la Liga teams. That give them flexibility to manage minutes for Vidal. He can play 15min against Valladolid and Huesca to keep him in form and could be full used against CL teams where his experience comes in play.

At Inter, he needs to play every fucking game against lower teams because otherwise we need to play shits like Vecino and Gags. He would burn way faster here.

I think we are 2 years away from buying "experienced veterans" over 30y like Vidal or Rakitic

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    This team is difficult to improve said Ausilio

My favorite clown with unlimited credit points at Inter

Unlike the coach who is always at fault

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    If Marotta keeps him and Spalletti till the summer, Marotta doesn’t deserve to be a ceo for Inter.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

if i'm not mistaken, his contract expires next june. i am inclined to think we will part ways, despite what the media say. even if we qualify for the next champions league, with a new ceo next summer is probably set to be a year zero for the management area. way too much money has been wasted, so responsible or not, i guess ausilio will leave.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

10. Thanks (2): forzainter257, MVD

Bosnia Herzegovina

How this little weasel went under radar and avoided criticism from italian media all these years is beyond me, he probably has very good relationship with them...

12. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    How this little weasel went under radar and avoided criticism from italian media all these years is beyond me, he probably has very good relationship with them...
    Because apparenly Marotta is no better than Ausilio.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Because apparenly Marotta is no better than Ausilio.
    marotta has been appointed, like, 3 months ago. at least give him a summer
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

15. Thanks (2): forzainter257, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I always think that quote of his about it being difficult to improve the squad is often used unfairly against him. I haven't read the full interview but I can only imagine that when he was saying that he also had our financial restraints in mind, not just how "good" our squad currently is. Of course Vecino, Joao Mario and Gagliardini can be improved on, but whether we had the opportunity to do so is another matter.

I'm not excusing him by the way, I think his incredible lack of vision in not bringing in another midfielder instead of Keita was the cardinal sin of the mercato, and I say this as someone who was very happy with our transfer season in the summer. You would just kind of hope that someone paid millions to manage the transfers of a football team would have better foresight than some dick on an internet forum.

Ah well, bring on the summer, with or without Piero.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Fuck Ausilio

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    Because you have cunts like Bergomi in the media who protect and ignore the failures of their Italian friends.

18. Thanks (2): Palacio, vex

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Because you have cunts like Bergomi in the media who protect and ignore the failures of their Italian friends.
    I didn't want to say this. But corruption shouldn't be ruled out. Hence, Milan did the right thing by not hiring Italians exclusively as managers.
    Last edited by Palacio; 15 Mar 19 at 19:35.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Zielinski + Allan = 25,50 mln

Gagliardini + Vecino = 52 mln

Ahhh ma le ristrettezze economiche
    Il Fair play

21. Thanks (4): Demokritos, MVD, Palacio, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Zielinski + Allan = 25,50 mln

Gagliardini + Vecino = 52 mln

Ahhh ma le ristrettezze economiche
    Il Fair play

Lautaro + De Vrij + Karamoh = 19M.

23. Thanks (1): ScottishInterista

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    Lautaro + De Vrij + Karamoh = 19M.
    Let this shit aside. You understand what he means and he is completely right.

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    Let this shit aside. You understand what he means and he is completely right.
    It's not shit, shit it taking some random deals and compare them with other random deals.

Vecino, btw, was a request by Spalletti. Ausilio job is to get Spalletti the players he wants, and if he can, to find the best alternative.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    It's not shit, shit it taking some random deals and compare them with other random deals.

Vecino, btw, was a request by Spalletti. Ausilio job is to get Spalletti the players he wants, and if he can, to find the best alternative.
    yeah? his request? How do you know this? He was promised Vidal and top names but then Chinese restrictions,SA and similar BS came...and he had to settle for Vecino,Borja!His fault he did...I would be pissed if someone broke promises like that...maybe even resign...and then he gets the blame from spoiled stupid fans! OMG!
    His request...was Nainggolan,Borja for back up I guess ...others he didn't even coach or know
    Ausilio's job is to create a competent team,he can listen to his coach but in the end it's his responsibility who to get!
    He could said NOPE we ain't getting Vecino...we are getting that guy instead...you know competent to see who is talented and who ain't...also we might have the shittiest scouts under Ausilio.
    AUSILIO's job ISN'T to be COACHE'S tool
    Mou asked for Deco and Carvalho...he got Lucio and Sneijder because Branca was IN CHARGE OF TRANSFERS like Ausilio is!or should be anyway
    Coaches don't really construct teams...they coach them...SD's construct teams...
    At Roma Monchi left because EDF apparently failed...
    At Inter Ausilio has no such responsibilities apparently

I'd like someone better than Spallo too...but a better coach won't tolerate Vecino like buys...he won't take the job at all

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Vidal was a year after Vecino and Valero. You think Vidal would have joined Inter without European football?

Wasn't it Orialli in charge in 2009?

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

https://www.football-italia.net/1218...mises-not-kept

Luciano Spalletti admits he “lied” to fans last season, as Inter did not give him the players he wanted. “Promises were made and not kept. We can’t take fans for a ride.”

good luck winning something with Vecino's ,SMART INTER MGMT!

when shit INEVITABLE FAILS...OMG THE COACH is shit! and repeat for the next 7 years the same formula

30. Thanks (1): MVD