Thread: Djumo Bocar

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru

Djumo Bocar

Anyone have info on this kid? I hear he is a very talented striker for our primavera, but surprisingly I never heard of him... when did we buy him? And how good is he?

Fav. Player
    zamorano
    Old name
    noxxaro

Japan

Inb4browhaenlightenus.
    Solo Internazionale 1908

3. Thanks (2): .h., Redbullsnation

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Someone called?

We've had him for like 2 seasons now if I remember correctly. He's Portugese, has played at U-16 or U-17 level for them. He's part of the 'training' programme as I always call it in the Primavera - not going to get huge amounts of game time, but he's being groomed for next year's Primavera as a starting striker (like, say, Garritano, or Benassi were groomed last year).

He's quite a good kid, bit small if I remember correctly but very quick and quite technical. I always thought of him as an up front striker but lately he's being deployed as a wing forward. I think that's more lack of suitable players than anything.

He's quite talented, was chased by Barca in the summer, but extended with us instead. Don't expect to see TOO much from him this year, if he does deliver it'll be comparable to what MBaye did last year, but expect him to absolutely shine next year.

As a striker, his biggest flaw is his goalscoring at the moment. the rate is quite low for a player in his position, if I remember correctly last year he didn't score very many at all. Talented player, though.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Fiji

I really expected Bokar to perform much better with the Primavera this season, considering what he's done before.

Honestly I'd rate him below Forte and Garritano, who (imho) have both done much, much better than him this season, not only in terms of goals.

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Djumo set to go on one month trial to Tranmere Rovers

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...p-loan-5101725

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Costa Rica

loaned to CF União