Thread: Pep Guardiola

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Pep Guardiola

That Inter scarf is credibility enough.

Honestly, I'm sick and fucking tried of Strama. I'm not saying he's a bad coach, but over and over again we keep fucking up against small teams, barely scraping by.

The only reason his ass is here is because of the big games, like Juve, Napoli and Milan. And even those are complete fucking troll wins. Now that we're losing against teams like Lazio as well, he shouldn't be here come the end of the season.

It's great if you perform well in the big games, but he's fucked up way too many times against shit teams like Parma twice, Siena, Atalanta now losing games against big clubs as well, with no fucking idea what to do, warrants his sacking.

Not at the end of this transfer window, but by the end of this season, he simply has to leave. It's not overreacting, this shit has been going on for too long.

HE IS FUCKING RANIERI AND GASPERINI, except he shows up for the big games. We need an actual project, not giving Cou 15 mins and leaving J. Jesus out, after the beast performance he gave against Napoli.

------------------------------------------------------

He's not going to go to England. Chelsea first of all is out of the question, he's not gonna deal with an asshole like Abrahamovic no matter how rich he is. Second of all, he hates the English game.

The reason Guardiola retired as a player was because of the physical nature of the games in the mid-2000s, ball playing midfielders like him had become exctinct.

Come Junne 2013, its either us or Milan. He's not looking for fame or for money. He has plenty, he just needs to rediscover what he truly like about the game.

Japan

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Again I've only seen him wear an Inter scarf. No other team. HE FUCKING DID THAT FOR A REASON, ITS NOT NOTHING! its never nothing, he knew he was going to retire, and he publicly made a fucking statement.

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

inb4lock
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Costa Rica

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by vasilios View Post
    I know you already closed it, but since i saw the thread i did exactly this
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts