129. You may not vote on this poll
  • La Grande Inter

126 97.67%
  • Former Players & Coaches

3 2.33%
Page 1 of 178 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Marco "Matrix" Materazzi

Marco "Matrix" Materazzi

After seeing that picture where he is "hugging" Rui Costa...I think its time to say Good-bye and don't come back anymore.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

link?
    Hugging??

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

He probably means this picture -

I wouldn't say that was even hugging. Matrix is simply using Rui Costa as an arm support.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

4. Thanks (1): DARi0

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    I strongly feel betrayed by that, but the harsh reality is some, if not most of the Italian players are friends and respect each other a great deal.

Psh.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Matrix has done worse stuff than that, FFS.
    To use that as a example of poor loyalty is desperate. I agree he deserves a kick up the cul0 and kicked out of the squad, but that is a poor example....what's he supposed to do? pick up a flair and throw it at Rui (who mind you, is one of the most respected and humble players in the world).
    For the record, Matrix is very good friends with Rino Gattuso, so express your anger out on that.

Throw a flare at Rui Costa...classic. Nah, I just brough this picture because I never liked Materazzi. I think most of you will agree when I say out of the team!

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    As I have said so many times in the past, we should not be too native that we expect all Interisti players to like Inter and hate Juventus or Milan as much as we do. They are all professionals. And Materazzi's actions were definitely justified with the disgraceful episodes that happened last night.

Excuse me, are we talking about the guy who has kicked Shevchenko in the balls and Inzaghi on the ribs? Materazzi is the last person I would expect to be seen mingling with the Milan players.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Matrix is a great guy to have on your team IF he isnt a starter lol.

get rid of miha, Burdisso(loan!) and Gamarra. We then can have a good partner for Cordoba and a great Matrix on the bench.

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    Materazzi wasn't showing any signs of disloyalty there! He's just, like Tim said, using Rui Costa as a freaking arm support!
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

i find that picture funny i dont know why but it made me wet myself.. i wonder what was said between them this is what i think

Materazzi " Hey rui your kind of short and if you dont want me to Do the same thing i did to Cirrillo to you i suggest you get a little closer and let me use you short self as an arm rest."

Rui Costa " Sure Matrix thats what they call you right. i wouldnt want to get on your bad side. Ive seen what can happen and im a pretty boy i need my face so i can look myself in the mirror. cuz these Milan Colors disgust Me and i hate waking up in the morning knowing i work for the most corrupt Seria A Club.

Materazzi " yeah they disgust me too, look at the free firworks show our fans are Dedicating in your honor as a matter of fact look Dida was the Guest of honor"

i dont justify what happend but a little humor doesnt hurt

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I dont know about u guys but to me thats actually a great pic. Its says alot about the nature of our derby.

I dont know why we should crucify Matrix for it,are u guys just hungry to do that out of frustration of the loss...

I would rather discuss the reasons we didnt do well this year and the means to go upon improving that for next year than pick on the little things.

By the way I hate to wake u up but alot of these players are friends,they walk the same shoes and are in the same boat.They understand each other and see each other ALOT. Do u really expect them to hate each others gutts out of the game,they are professionals for gods sake and humans...The loyalty to their team shouldnt be questioned by who their friends are but on their effort and actions when playing.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Excuse me, are we talking about the guy who has kicked Shevchenko in the balls and Inzaghi on the ribs?
    Trust me, he will do against Adriano and Martins if he was in the opposing team, it's his style.

It's a disgusting picture, anyway, I knew that he was a liar after his quit declaration. I hope he kicks his was out of inter this year.

Are you guys seriously attaciking Matrix coz this picture?

It's very very normal guys.

matrix is a great player ,and he is loyal to Inter,we don't misdoubt him.he is an important guy in our squad.
    Forza inter!

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

30 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Materazzi did very well in the euroderby.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari
    Are you guys seriously attaciking Matrix coz this picture?

It's very very normal guys.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

I personally like Matrix. Sometimes he's clumsy, but he's very determined, and he works his socks off. Oh, and he kicks Rossonero ass when possible. Big up, Marco!
    100% record when attending games, Moratti, please hire me!

Fav. Player
    Andreolli, J.Za

Exactly Matrix is after selling Cannavaro our best central defender. And I hope he will not leaving Inter.

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannavaro_17
    Exactly Matrix is after selling Cannavaro our best central defender. And I hope he will not leaving Inter.
    Does the name Ivan Ramiro Cordoba ring a bell?
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Andreolli, J.Za

[quote="Enricos"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannavaro_17

Does the name Ivan Ramiro Cordoba ring a bell?

Yeah But I think Matrix is a better defender then Ivan
    "Supporting Inter means deciding to make your life more complicated. It's like supporting the Indians against the cowboys, it means having a touch of masochism and melancholy." So wrote Italian journalist Beppe Severgnini, one of the most famous FC Internazionale Milano supporters, in his book Interismi. "We know we have chosen a difficult love, but this makes it even more beautiful."