Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ottmar Hietzfeld

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

Ottmar Hietzfeld

I am sorry, I did not know where to post this, so if I have posted this at the wrong place, I am sorry mods.

After another unsuccessful season, it seems as if Inter need a reformation. Change, major ones.
    New players must come in and old ones have to go.
    Now I thought that maybe Mancini;s time is up as well.
    Not that I promote it or am against it, but I would like to hear your thoughts on this one: Ottmar Hietzfeld is avaiable again for coaching from June 31.
    He stated that he would not coach for a year.
    On Jube 31 that year is going to be over.
    Now Hietzfeld won two times the champions league and 5 times the german championship and 3 times the german cup.
    He is undeniable a great coach, but do you think he could be suited for a coaching job at Inter?
    Leave your insights here.
    Ich bin muede.

Fav. Player
    Ibra, Balotelli

jfyi...

hitzfeld recently rejected offers from REAL MADRID and a dozen of other european top teams.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

I think this thread would be better in the "Players and Coaches" section.
    But I agree, I suggested this earlier, too.

Quote Originally Posted by catanha10
    Two words:

Ottmar Hitzfeld

Someone who isn't afraid of making tough decisions, someone who commands respect and demands greatness, someone who doesn't back down.
    But I doubt he'll come to Inter, he recently rejected the German job along with the Real Madrid job.
    I think he has his eyes on a specific team, IMO that team is Manchester United, because I remember the season Fergie was going to leave, Otmar expressed interest.
    I'd be over the moon, however, if he was to join...but Inter playing in next season's CL is more realistic than Otmar joining the Nerazzurri.

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

The reason why he rejected offers as far as I know is because he wanted a year long break. And Madrid is not a place that a good coach would want to go now. There is bigger shit than we are.
    As far as ManU goes, I don;t believe Fergie will leave for a while.
    I really Ottmar will come to Inter.
    Ich bin muede.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    ill never change coach unless its Ancellotti, Capello but especially the Almighty Mourinho. other then that. Mancini hasnt done much wrong.

he deserves much more for what his done this season. the draws cant soley be blamed on him, maybe on set pieces questions can be asked.

He isnt Capello or Mourinho so asking wonders from him in his first season isnt easy. HOWever, we can still have a bette season then milan, i know it sounds weird. But hopefully with gods help if Milan lose both Serie A and UCL and we win the coppa, lol we have something over them.

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    But hopefully with gods help if Milan lose both Serie A and UCL and we win the coppa, lol we have something over them.
    I know I will pray...
    FC Inter is the name, football is the game. Adriano is the man, winning is our aim. Juve and Milan are lame, Sheva is the gay.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jony
    But hopefully with gods help if Milan lose both Serie A and UCL and we win the coppa, lol we have something over them.
    I know I will pray...
    That would be amazing but it would need lots of prayer...They are still in the CL so their concentration on the scudetto will be less than Juve who will want to make up...So everything is possible.
    Ziyad Of Boston

[quote="Jony"]

They will lose to Chealsea in the finals simply because if lyon of PSV beat them in the next round i will seriously Cry if not Kill myself

Hitzfeld difinitely better than Mancini. Hitzfeld champion coach.

But Hitzfeld tactic,mind is very simular F.Capello. very tradition type. We don't need again Cuper's football.

ONLY MOURINHO.
    Next season Messi will be Inter player.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Mancini and only Mancini. The guy is still young, and this year's experience will improve him. We just have to get rid of Veron and Vieri and get him a great CB, LB and Pizarro.

He won't do any favouritism and he will get the best of his team. He is making Inter entertaining again, few gaps and we are sit. Why re-invent the wheel and bang your head twice on the wall? We have the answer, let's give him time and rid of his favourite kids.

I liked his 4-3-3 against Milan, imgaind VDM -- Adraino -- Recoba, and let them play for along time, this is one deadly combo. We then have Cruz and Martins as subs, both of whom can play as Flanked forwards.

We can have CZ -- Cambiasso/Stan in the middle and Pizarro as playmaker. We can interchange the players in positions, and even play with wingers if we want.

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

Your idea does not sound bad, but as long Mancini had his favortism....
    But finally I see someone who agrees on me on David Pizzaro.
    I am afraid that Milan and Juve are on his wings.
    Lets hope that we will sign him.
    And I still believe on Jankulovski. A poor dreamer I am.
    Ich bin muede.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

I remember last year, Jan transfer market when Stan was @ Lazio, we were rumoured to Pizarro...and I didn't want him..neither did Udinese, because he was playing badly and not even starting for Chile, but fark me...has he turned things around.
    Anyone see his game against Roma? No exagerration, the Roma central midfielders, HARDLY touched the ball in a entire half of football. Some of Pizarro's long range passing was incredible.

10 years of FIF
    I Agree about Pizarro! It was really frustrating to see people hype about Rosicky. He is, in my humble opinion, one of the most overrated players as of late. He is'nt all that great in Dortmund, and Serie A is a different thing. Now we're talking about the right man.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Mancini and only Mancini. The guy is still young, and this year's experience will improve him. We just have to get rid of Veron and Vieri and get him a great CB, LB and Pizarro.

He won't do any favouritism and he will get the best of his team. He is making Inter entertaining again, few gaps and we are sit. Why re-invent the wheel and bang your head twice on the wall? We have the answer, let's give him time and rid of his favourite kids.

I liked his 4-3-3 against Milan, imgaind VDM -- Adraino -- Recoba, and let them play for along time, this is one deadly combo. We then have Cruz and Martins as subs, both of whom can play as Flanked forwards.

We can have CZ -- Cambiasso/Stan in the middle and Pizarro as playmaker. We can interchange the players in positions, and even play with wingers if we want.
    Nice point there, Hamed.

But I do think Martins also has to be included there. It would be great to see Recoba in Inter next season as well (but only if plays well, wud it be grt). I phucking hate favourticism and I don't want that much of fav... next season as well.

We should get rid of Vieri and Veron. I am not sure of Veron though ... But since we are buliding a team for a long term period, so I think getting a replacement would be a better option - Pizarro / ??

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Hamed : Mancini's asset is actually his weakness.Inter doesnt need lots of experimentation at this stage nor will our owner and fans accept it.We need an experienced coach to guide this ship.

If Mancio doesnt stop his favoritism and not have his ego above playing those who deserve to play and bench those who dont,we will have another year like this one...And i dont think any of us can take that .

I other words he better learn and learn fast.

I will support Mancio as long as he is with us but that doesnt mean that Hitzfeld isnt a great coach who has the mentality to organize us and take us to the promised land.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Isn't Ottmar Hietzfeld another Cuper-style coach, defend defend defend-go on the counter?
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Not totaly, why the heck are we even talking abouth him anyway, cause it has no relevance what so ever, cause Mancio is staying with us atleast one more season.

And I'm against change coach once again, let's stick with him for the time being. unless we can get Mourinho.

And frankly every coach favourise some players. Even the all mighty Mourinho

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano
    Not totaly, why the heck are we even talking abouth him anyway, cause it has no relevance what so ever, cause Mancio is staying with us atleast one more season.

And I'm against change coach once again, let's stick with him for the time being. unless we can get Mourinho.

And frankly every coach favourise some players. Even the all mighty Mourinho
    Come on Adriano, admit it. You don't want a German coach , for once, I will pass on a german.

The only thing I can say to that is this:

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

C'mon, u wanna get rid on Mancio after one lousy season, when he didn't have the option to get the players he wants in the Mercato? To say the least, he didn't wan't Canna to leave. Ahh, i love this. On the Moratti thread, people say he changes coach too often, here u want Mancio to leave after 10 months. PLEEEEEASE!
    100% record when attending games, Moratti, please hire me!