Thread: Luciano

Luciano

Will he be back next season? Cause from what i've heard he is really doing well in Chievo. Maybe we didn't give him too many chances to prove himself afterall.

Fav. Player
    Giacinto Facche

Nope, I don't think so.

Don’t worry though, Luciano is a part of a small breed of footballers who do quite well away from the top flight. Expect him to shine!
    "There's another flare smoking in the box now...This referee is a clown" - Eurosport
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBacchus
    You know each year we say "Dream Attack" and then that becomes "Bad Attack".

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I dont think we bought him wasnt he loaned to us??
    Anyways he did well against Milan but we need consistency.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

He was horrible with Chievo for the whole time. Except for the game against Milan where he played exceptional. But as long as we don't play 4-4-2 and we don't need wingers i don't want to see him. We have enough players in forward and midfield. Let's just reinforce the defence and oh ya try to get Totti.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    He was horrible with Chievo for the whole time. Except for the game against Milan where he played exceptional. But as long as we don't play 4-4-2 and we don't need wingers i don't want to see him. We have enough players in forward and midfield. Let's just reinforce the defence and oh ya try to get Totti.
    Amen to that. We need reinforcement in defence! On Totti: I prefer Ronaldinho to him.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    Amen to that. We need reinforcement in defence! On Totti: I prefer Ronaldinho to him.
    They both would cost us around the same price. Not that we have the luxury but i'd rather take Totti. He is accustomed to Serie A and will increase our profile and is only 3 years older than Dinho. Dinho will be impossible to get, Barca has just recovered their presitge and won't wanna piss their tempremental fans. In the other hand, they sold us Ronaldo after a very successful year with them. I guess now it's different and we can just dream of him.

Well both Totti and Ronaldinho are very, very, very hard to get... And when you are talking about players of their caliber it is potáto potŕto. Personally I prefer Ronaldinho because I think he is in a league of his own. A level of his own if you like.

Totti will never come to Inter. He said he will stay in Roma forever, and will only switch if it would benefit his beloved Roma. If that situation should occure, there would be many bidders for him but he would go to Real almost for sure...

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

They are both hard to get but i think Totti will be easier to get. Roma doesn't have a buyer in the horizon and they barely qualified last week to meet UEFA's financial conditions. If things stay the same Totti will be sold; just before the derby he said it could be his last unless Roma stay competitive. He wouldn't just say that if he didn't have any concerns.

Now for the other part, namely us getting him, it's as hard but i am optimistic. Totti will soon be the NT's captain and its most important figure. He should realize that for italy it's different than England or France and the captain should really play in the domestic league. Besides, Totti is the serie A's best hope to compete with LaLiga's image of being the best league in the world. If Totti leaves the serie A, it will suffer greatly and he could be pressured to stay in the league.

I don't see him going to Juve after his antics during the 4-0 demolition of juve and they have enough creative midfielders. Milan has Kaka as a playmaker and Totti prefers to play in that position although he can be a support striker. That only leaves us as his most likely destination. We need a player like him and we can gurantee him that we'll stay competitive.(at least on paper ) I just have the feeling he is coming; inter's official and inter.it won't be talking too much about him if they don't have him in mind.

Finally, Milan will most probably win the serie A and can do the same in the CL. How can Moratti satisfy the inter fans?? By his usual method which is to get a superstar. Who other than Totti will make the fans forget about Milan's success and forgive Moratti??

Fav. Player
    Oh I can't deci

Question is, even if Roma decide to sell and Totti is willing to come to Inter, how the hell can we afford him? I dont think were in anyway capable of affording him right now, especially going into a bidding war with the likes of Real Madrid, Chelsea and co. Moratti said he would be willing to break the bank and bid 35 million euros for him, I honestly dont think thats enough and we might have to sacrifice a few players. If Totti comes, I honestly expect to see Emre being sold, along with another high profile player.
    TI AMO INTER

Roma doesn't have a buyer in the horizon
    Real Madrid. Totti said he would only go to Real Starsuckers if he had to leave Roma. Also it would strengthen Real´s "fashion image". Imagine Raul, Becks and Totti... Gigolo Inc.

I just have the feeling he is coming; inter's official and inter.it won't be talking too much about him if they don't have him in mind.
    Well I hope you are right. It would be so great...

Finally, Milan will most probably win the serie A and can do the same in the CL. How can Moratti satisfy the inter fans?? By his usual method which is to get a superstar. Who other than Totti will make the fans forget about Milan's success and forgive Moratti??
    Nah... I think if Moratti hypothetically bought Totti it would be for the benefit of his beloved team Inter. Not for pleasuring us fans. Besides he doesn´t have much power anymore.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Believe me Morratti has more power than we would like to think...I mean he appointed Fachetti ,and if he wanted to and Roma allowed it he would buy Totti because what team ,GM,or fan would say no to such a deal
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    Roma doesn't have a buyer in the horizon
    Real Madrid. Totti said he would only go to Real Starsuckers if he had to leave Roma. Also it would strengthen Real´s "fashion image". Imagine Raul, Becks and Totti... Gigolo Inc.
    I meant a buyer for the team not Totti. Nafta Moscow was scared off buying the team because of their huge debit; AS Roma is in a desperate financial situation (250M euro in debt) and this is our best chance to get Totti.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

IMO if we are seriously after Totti then money won't be a prob. Remember what the main site said?

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    So, Gismo actually believe that Real Madrid is interested in Totti.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Miss this guy. Absolute quality.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Tomasso Berni

Hungary

28 Forum Supporter
    He must be like 70 years old now.

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

38 and still going strong my friend
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Tomasso Berni

Hungary

28 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    38 and still going strong my friend
    on paper

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Very true.

38 on paper, 23 on field.