Thread: Is anybody else in depression?

Is anybody else in depression?

I am tired of Mulan beating us.....................now I even lose in a fucking video game while playing with Inter...for the 2nd season in a roll. What gives? I can't even win the scudetto in a stupid video game, twice in a roll!!!! Even if i cheat, I won't win it....there is curse I tell you........ :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: I won't be suprised if they give us a wierd and harsh punishment for the playacting of Dida..Moratti will leave us, then Adriano and then all the others...and maybe we will go to Seria B, and thus we won't be able to offend Mulan anymore, and will be the laughinstock from Milano. I need help
    FC Inter is the name, football is the game. Adriano is the man, winning is our aim. Juve and Milan are lame, Sheva is the gay.

Fav. Player
    Milito

Hong Kong

81 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    What video game are you playing? I was playing FM 2005 and I won Scudetto + CL + Coppa Italia + Super Cup, etc. for 6 consecutive seasons! Of course I cheated I load the game again when I lost There was one game I thrashed BBilan 4-0 despite Adriano was sent off at 35th minute!

But looking back to reality....

Fav. Player
    Il Principe Mil

Jony have you considered playing at the easiest level?

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto
    Jony have you considered playing at the easiest level?
    Not an option...but I might try it. I play Winning Eleven 8 (Pro Evolution Soccer 3 in Europe). You see I play on 5 star difficulty, 6 being the hardest and I play with the regular team. I beat Juve twice and Milan once, altough I still haven't played against them again yet but I lost easy points from other games while Juve and Milan never seemed to lose. On top of that they win like 4:0 while I struggle with 1:0 scores...in the end they even have a better goal difference. I will try once again when I am calm and try to do my best. Wish me luck guys...those bastards must be stopped.
    FC Inter is the name, football is the game. Adriano is the man, winning is our aim. Juve and Milan are lame, Sheva is the gay.

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

I won everything with Inter in FM2005 in my first season, except for the Coppa Italia.

Thrashed Roma 6-1, got a 2-2 and a 3-1 against Bilan, 0-0 and 1-0 against Juve, 2-1 and 3-0 against Lazio (first was at Olimpico, Martins scored in 89th and 93rd minute ).
    100% record when attending games, Moratti, please hire me!