Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: merchendise

Cyprus

merchendise

do you guys have any idea where to purchase ULTRAS merchendise for inter? from the curva nord groups i mean???

2. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    I've always thought that ultras care more about being ultras than they do about the teams they support. Just sayin...

Cyprus

Quote Originally Posted by William_Ross View Post
    I've always thought that ultras care more about being ultras than they do about the teams they support. Just sayin...
    basically ultras is about supporting your team along with your mates sharing the same beliefs,, and then comes the rest.. what im looking for tho is like curva nord scarves and tshirts or irriducibili or boys san

5. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by shady View Post
    basically ultras is about supporting your team along with your mates sharing the same beliefs,, and then comes the rest.. what im looking for tho is like curva nord scarves and tshirts or irriducibili or boys san
    Yeah my point was that ultras aren't the better, more loyal and desicated fans that they think they are. Also as an interista you generally have some of the same beliefs held as other interisti, and at the same time you can support your club with your mates. We would all be ultras in that case.

At the same time there's nothing wrong with wanting ultra merchandise but why not just buy official Inter merchandise and fund your club.

Cyprus

Quote Originally Posted by William_Ross View Post
    Yeah my point was that ultras aren't the better, more loyal and desicated fans that they think they are. Also as an interista you generally have some of the same beliefs held as other interisti, and at the same time you can support your club with your mates. We would all be ultras in that case.

At the same time there's nothing wrong with wanting ultra merchandise but why not just buy official Inter merchandise and fund your club.
    i already do both kits yearly and scarves more clothes in my wardrobe are official inter merch than any other brand (such as lacoste or armani or whatever).,..
    but i am a scarve collector and its very well known that the ULTRAS have fantastic merchendise especially scarves thats why im looking for them

8. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Problem is that I've never encountered one on the net that I know of. It might well be something you can only buy around the stadium at game time. Have you tried to see if they have have own websites?

Cyprus

they do but the payment method is unreliable.. i go to milano very often so theres a store its easy for me to go buy but i have no clue about any stores or a fan club or somethings..

11. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by shady View Post
    they do but the payment method is unreliable.. i go to milano very often so theres a store its easy for me to go buy but i have no clue about any stores or a fan club or somethings..
    They not got paypal no? I'll have a little look and see if I can find anything.

I had a quick check on ebay.it, are these what you are looking for? Please remember ebay isn't the most reliable of places to shop.

http://www.ebay.it/itm/INTER-MAILAND...item2a27f36feb

http://www.ebay.it/itm/Sciarpa-Ultra...item5aed5a8b5e

http://www.ebay.it/itm/Sciarpa-Ultra...item5aed5a8bbf

http://www.ebay.it/itm/INTER-sciarpa...-/160547720484

http://www.ebay.it/itm/ws/eBayISAPI....d=443358087352

http://www.ebay.it/itm/ws/eBayISAPI....d=443401638932

http://www.ebay.it/itm/INTER-sciarpa...-/160547720484

http://www.ebay.it/itm/ws/eBayISAPI....d=443405712555

http://www.ebay.it/itm/ws/eBayISAPI....d=443361184247

http://www.ebay.it/itm/ws/eBayISAPI....d=443403706809

Also mods please tell me if I'm not allowed to post these and I will remove them (I'm unsure as to the rules behind posting non official Inter merch on ebay).
    Last edited by William; 25 Jan 13 at 00:43.

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter
    Thread should be merged with something else... also MERCHANDISE is spelled wrong.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    True, but probably best to wait first as it doesn't seem like it will take that long to find what he's looking for. I've already posted 10 links to scarfs that might be of interest. If even one is good enough then it's job done

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Be careful with ebay, half of the stuff on there is fake.. The only place you can be sure they're the real thing is in CN.. I have a few Boys San & IRR scarves etc but got them all from going to matches
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

16. Thanks (1): William

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Be careful with ebay, half of the stuff on there is fake.. The only place you can be sure they're the real thing is in CN.. I have a few Boys San & IRR scarves etc but got them all from going to matches
    That was part of my initial problems with such items in the first place as even a 'real' ULTRA scarf is still not an official licensed product of Inter. I always go out of my way to avoid ebay as you can never fully trust anything until you get it but it seems to be the safest way to be able to pick up these type of items without being at the stadium.

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Tbh, I don't see why anybody would buy them who isn't a "part" of one of the groups, but then if they really want them then fair enough XD I just laugh at a lot of the ebay ones because they're nothing like the original group designs.

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

19. Thanks (1): William

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Tbh, I don't see why anybody would buy them who isn't a "part" of one of the groups, but then if they really want them then fair enough XD I just laugh at a lot of the ebay ones because they're nothing like the original group designs.
    Yeah I was thinking the same, in a way it angers me as it stops Inter from receiving money when we have own own nicely designed scarfs that are available.

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Tbh, I don't mind that they sell their own merchandise, but yes I agree that if you're not with one of the groups you should just spend the money on a nice looking club scarf. It's like promoting the beliefs of a group which you don't belong to or know the ideas of, doesn't really make sense XD

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

22. Thanks (1): William

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

you should just spend the money on a nice looking club scarf. It's like promoting the beliefs of a group which you don't belong to or know the ideas of, doesn't really make sense XD

24. Thanks (1): Kato

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Here we call drugs and firearms merchandise too.

Shit doesnt happen

26. Thanks (1): Kato

Cyprus

Tbh, I don't mind that they sell their own merchandise, but yes I agree that if you're not with one of the groups you should just spend the money on a nice looking club scarf. It's like promoting the beliefs of a group which you don't belong to or know the ideas of, doesn't really make sense XD
    guys think is im a collector, i like nice looking scarves and i love inter! so i want to collect scarves from inter groups
    BUT WE ARE GETTING OFF TOPIC - point is where to obtain them like not why or wether or not i should..

28. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Like I said, only place to be sure it's real 100% is to buy a ticket to Curva Nord on a match day... some of the group websites used to have a few things shown on there but no idea if they still do.

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

anybody collect football cards? inter players card , Serie A or BPL cards, if u know any link or website that selling card collection i would really appreciate it.