Thread: A true disgrace

A true disgrace

If we get banned from Europe, remember that we won't be the first team from Milan to suffer such a punishment.

http://www.antimilan.altervista.org/...o-immagini.jpg

Happened to le merde after Galliani and his clowns got up to their tricks in 1991. It's embarrassing to think that this joker is now the Chairman of the Italian League
    Meglio sconfitti che milanisti

Syria

10 years of FIF
    i dont recall what happened.

should we really get banned, i mean come on??

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Translate what it says please, all I see is Dracula getting involved where he doesn't belong.

It's an extract from La Gazzetta from 1991 after Galliani had ordered Milan's players to leave the field in Marseille in the return leg of their European Cup Semi Fnal against OM.

There were three minutes to go and Milan were on their way out.

As a result of these underhand attempts to obtain a replay (something they'd already managed the previous season when their game against Red Star Belgrade was abandoned due to fog) UEFA slapped a 1 year ban from Europe onto them.

The fact that Galliani is still involved not only with Milan but with the Italian League speaks volumes.
    Meglio sconfitti che milanisti

Syria

10 years of FIF
    hm, thanks for that. but your right. that bald head reminds me of uncle festa from the addams family.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Translate what it says please, all I see is Dracula getting involved where he doesn't belong.
    LOOOOOL

It does seem its Dracula running the club, Don Corleone running the country and Dr.evil with a full head of hair with that evil eyebrow running the team from the bench...

An organization that reaks evil
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoglio Bauscia
    It's an extract from La Gazzetta from 1991 after Galliani had ordered Milan's players to leave the field in Marseille in the return leg of their European Cup Semi Fnal against OM.

There were three minutes to go and Milan were on their way out.

As a result of these underhand attempts to obtain a replay (something they'd already managed the previous season when their game against Red Star Belgrade was abandoned due to fog) UEFA slapped a 1 year ban from Europe onto them.
    Damn, I never knew that, I am laughing now, are you serious? And he is in charge of Liga Calcio, oh borther, I am having a blast. Who needs late night comedies when we have Serie A.

Thank you, Thank you Bauscia, I didn't know this incident. I am laughing now, try to get a replay, and then slapped with a year ban.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

But the thing is that Milan accepted the one year ban, if my memory serves me right, they also believed that they should get a punishment as harsh as that one. They got the year ban and came back into the CL with one of the greatest if not the greatest team ever.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Okay, did you have to mention that and ruin my surprise?

Anyway, that loss against Marseille couple of years later was sweet memories to me, and that against Ajax the year after.

Still, I was laughing out loud (Loling, but I hate to use lol) when I heared that.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Actually, just looking at some of my old newspapers. This is what I found, the Milan boys who were losing anyway, had a bit of a sookie.

Chaos & controversy marked the concluding minutes of the CL quarter finals with holders Milan knocked out by Marseille....A 75th minute goal by Chris Waddle had given Marseille the 2-1 agg advantage. With 2 minutes to go fans mistakenly believed a free kick whistle signalled the end of the game and charged onto the pitch. They had to be removed by stewards and, as they were milling on the touchline, one of the floodlights failed

They walked off in protest.
    TBH the only reason Red Star won was because that Milan team didn't play.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

No way, Red Star were a freaking hot team, they terrorized the continent with their display, they were a great team. They were destined to win anyway, too bad they lost to Sampdoria that year, I wanted a Barca -- Red Star final.

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

The best part of it all is that Milan initially wanted the game registered in their favour!!
    Moggi, magari' mori' oggi!!!!!
    Galliani magari' mori' domani!!!!
    Lotito verme!!!!