Thread: suggestion

suggestion

I think the pic should be changed.every time when I type www.forza-inter.com in browser address bar.the pic is never changed.you know it's boring .I think the pic should be changed when inter has a match or some important news .of course,the pics must be from Inter.it.

I hope the mangement considers my suggestion carefully.
    Forza inter!

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I understand and thanx for ur suggestion.I hope more posters give more feedback.Frankly i dont get to see that pic alot because i come straight to the forum.

Another thing is that i think everyone loves that pic because it was the brightest moment of our doomed season. Maybe its bad karma for some of the things we did like promise Zac another year and we planned to sack him as soon as we got Manciio...

I wonder what it would have been like with Zac sometimes especially that Helveg was a goner...
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Lol I didn't even know there was a picture! I use email notification and I always get straight to the threads or the index.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Jimmy
    That pic was just added a few weeks ago, so itīs not like itīs been there forever.

Due to copyright rules, we canīt just add any pic we want either.

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I bookmarked the Forum Home page, so I don't exactly go to the Forza-Inter website.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by scutzon
    I bookmarked the Forum Home page, so I don't exactly go to the Forza-Inter website.
    Same, i have not been to the main page since the last time i edited it (like a year ago).

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B