View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
366. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

55 15.03%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

91 24.86%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

144 39.34%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

53 14.48%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

6 1.64%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

5 1.37%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 0.27%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.27%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

1 0.27%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

9 2.46%
Page 524 of 524 FirstFirst ... 24424474514521522523524
Results 10,461 to 10,472 of 10472

Thread: Mateo Kovačić

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    There is still no option for him though so its a free year loan, which max would have cost 5-10M, he wanted to leave to play as a starter thats why he was included in the deal. RM could have went up to 50 easy for Courtois

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Sarri is doing great with Kova, he's using him right, he had a good assist to Hazard just now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Ireland

He's been an instant hit with the Chelsea fans, relieved to see something different from the shit they're used to in the centre of the field from Fabregas. Sarri giving him a licence to play proper football is always going to be a plus for him as well. Happy to see him doing well.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Happy for him.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

6. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Matteo Politano
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

I would be happy for him but kissing the madrid badge as soon as he joined made me lose any positive feelings I had towards him.
    "We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaNerazzurro View Post
    I would be happy for him but kissing the madrid badge as soon as he joined made me lose any positive feelings I had towards him.
    They did get him 3 Champiosn League.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

9. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Indonesia

This year should be the time when he can finally breakthrough from a talented midfielder to a proper top player. He's never gotten the opportunity to be taught by an attack-minded, tactically competent coach like Sarri. I believe he can bring out the best of Kovacic and help a thing or two regarding his tactical development, which seems to be behind for a few years. Having Mazzarri, Mancini, Benitez for a bit, then Zidane (successful manager no doubt, but not one that develops talents), might have hindered his progress.

11. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by thoriq_r9 View Post
    This year should be the time when he can finally breakthrough from a talented midfielder to a proper top player. He's never gotten the opportunity to be taught by an attack-minded, tactically competent coach like Sarri. I believe he can bring out the best of Kovacic and help a thing or two regarding his tactical development, which seems to be behind for a few years. Having Mazzarri, Mancini, Benitez for a bit, then Zidane (successful manager no doubt, but not one that develops talents), might have hindered his progress.
    I still see him as DLP just needs to improve his vision and long passing. Wasn't that always his preferred position? Guess he needs to figure that out first.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

13. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    EPL works for him, i've been saying that for ages.

His best trait is his runs with the ball at his feet, he has nice acceleration and pace and he is good dribbler. Perfect to succeed in direct league like EPL where there is not much tactical awareness needed.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    He had a good game, but I don't regret Inter's decision to sell him. We got good money for him, and putting things in perspective he has scored 1 goal and 8 assists in 80 league games (over 4000 minutes of play) since he left Inter. Whatever way you see it, his end product is still lacking.

The only reason why I miss him a bit is because we are short in the midfield. If we had bought another top midfielder this summer, I wouldn't miss Kova at all.

17. Thanks (2): Pajo, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Yeah we got good money that was literally spent on one player, which is Kondogbia, who flopped hard and got sold with 10m loss within two years.
    Forza Inter

19. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, Guney

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Yeah we got good money that was literally spent on one player, which is Kondogbia, who flopped hard and got sold with 10m loss within two years.
    And don't forget Kova is whom we "trade" Coutinho for. Among the three, Cou, Kova, Kdog, we choose the "best" one for our destroyer fetish