View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
366. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

55 15.03%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

91 24.86%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

144 39.34%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

53 14.48%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

6 1.64%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

5 1.37%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 0.27%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.27%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

1 0.27%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

9 2.46%
Page 527 of 527 FirstFirst ... 27427477517524525526527
Results 10,521 to 10,524 of 10524

Thread: Mateo Kovačić

Serbia

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Some nice stuff here. I dont belong to a group that argues that he just has to return to us but in fairness this video shows mainly one skill no one in our midfield currently has which is movement with the ball. So maybe theres something to it...

4. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, dax21

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Movement with the ball and then going for a through pass ..yeah, only brozo is capable of that and granted, kova was better at it
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Movement with the ball and then going for a through pass ..yeah, only brozo is capable of that and granted, kova was better at it
    Actually, they were and are both are average at delivering that "through ball".

The only game Kova gave some clever assists and impressed was IIRC a Lazio game and every time Brozovic is deployed as AM he's overwhelmed. Don't get me wrong they can pass the ball impressively from time to time but they are no Guti.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti