View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
366. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

55 15.03%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

91 24.86%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

144 39.34%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

53 14.48%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

6 1.64%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

5 1.37%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 0.27%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.27%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

1 0.27%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

9 2.46%
Page 533 of 537 FirstFirst ... 33433483523530531532533534535536 ... LastLast
Results 10,641 to 10,660 of 10736

Thread: Mateo Kovačić

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    And who is that threat now? and who will that be if someone is brought in?
    Just because we don't have a threat from midfield now (it's Nainggolan at the moment but he's too isolated and disjointed with the setup) it doesn't mean we have to make this a trend. We need an overhaul.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I agree, but if Kovacic is signed like i said a 4-3-3 with the trio i mentioned is a good option, if a 4-4-2 / 4-2-3-1 or a 3-5-2 is implemented then we can have a different conversation.

Regardless you have 3 midfielders In Mario, Gags and Veccino who are as good as useless frying pans and should be sold. Then u have Nainggolan who gets injured every 5 mins and is not nowhere near his best, even last year he was on the decline. Adding Kovacic is not a bad idea in the midst of all these issues.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Kova should be signed as 4th or 5th option for the midfield, no way around it.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Greece

If you replace all of these and Kovacic is just one of the replacements, sure. But if you just add Kovacic you don't do much.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Kova should be signed as 4th or 5th option for the midfield, no way around it.
    Have you seen our midfield? Seriously, have you? This is the worst midfield we've had in 3-4 decades. These guys can't get the ball past the halfway line, but yeah Kova would be a 4th or 5th option. He was only a regular for a 3rd placed EPL team and EL finalist. Loftus-Cheek that "took his place" had like half his minutes.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

6. Thanks (1): K.I.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    If you replace all of these and Kovacic is just one of the replacements, sure. But if you just add Kovacic you don't do much.
    They can stay on the bench if they want.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Have you seen our midfield? Seriously, have you? This is the worst midfield we've had in 3-4 decades. These guys can't get the ball past the halfway line, but yeah Kova would be a 4th or 5th option. He was only a regular for a 3rd placed EPL team and EL finalist. Loftus-Cheek that "took his place" had like half his minutes.
    So? Replacing one mediocre midfielder with another will bring us something? We do that for years.

Kova as a player should be 4th choice at BEST, if he is bought as starter we wont do much better than now, if any.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

He is not a mediocre player, he is a talented player that was sold too soon and wasted some playing time as a sub ITs his fault but the quality is still there he just needs regular playing time. Until now you can say that he has severley underachieved and underperformed but he is not mediocre.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    He is not a mediocre player, he is a talented player that was sold too soon and wasted some playing time as a sub ITs his fault but the quality is still there he just needs regular playing time.
    He's hadregular playing time though, just in the worng position.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

He'd walk right into a starting position at inter.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

12. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    He'd walk right into a starting position at inter.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    That's not really saying much. Any midfielder in the top flight would walk right into a starting position at Inter
    “A good performance, I don’t know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

14. Thanks (2): crzdcolombian, MVD

Fav. Player
    Danilo The God

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He's gonna be 4 for 4 in winning trophies in Europe since leaving us.

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    He's gonna be 4 for 4 in winning trophies in Europe since leaving us.
    Leech tbh.
    “A good performance, I don’t know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

He was kinda important for this lossless Chelsea run in the Europa League. So at least he "deserves" this trophy.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

19. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Colombia

Does conte like players like kova? If we can get him on loan it would be great.

I would love this. 30 plus players for barella.
    5 mill loan for Baka
    60 for Van De Beek.

Barella. Brozo. Nainggolan
    Kova Van de Beek. Bakayoko

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Ireland

Played a great game in the cup final it must be said. In the last couple of months the whole Chelsea team has started to click, the midfield in particular has been great, and Kovacic has been pretty consistent as well when he managed to get his game time in. He'd be a major asset to Chelsea next season if they weren't under a transfer ban. But most likely we're going to see him play a bit part role in Real Madrid's resurgence next season.

For his own sake he should stay far away from Inter, he'd be absolutely wasted by Conte, doing nothing else but watching the ball fly over his head all game.

23. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, rfU, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Are people really impressed with a Europa League final? What even is this team, Azer..n..al?

We need players that can perform against world class teams like Empoli or Chievo, not some Azeirbajani Thursday night team.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    Inter seek Kovacic reunion

New Inter Coach Antonio Conte wants to bring Mateo Kovacic back to San Siro from Real Madrid after his Chelsea loan, according to Tuttosport.

It would be a reunion, because the Croatia international midfielder left Dinamo Zagreb for Inter in a deal worth €11m back in January 2013.

He was sold to Real Madrid for €38m in 2015 and last summer was loaned to Chelsea.

It doesn’t look as if the Stamford Bridge side will make the loan move permanent, so Tuttosport newspaper suggests Conte wants him at San Siro.

If Real Madrid were to allow him a loan with option to buy move to Juventus, they’d have to extend his contract to June 2022 first, giving them some guarantees over his future.

Kovacic will be 26 in August and this season made 51 competitive appearances with Chelsea, contributing two assists.
    Source: https://www.football-italia.net/1388...ovacic-reunion

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Can't take Tuttoshit rumors seriously

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Greece

It's not inaccurate. That's why Ausilio is in Madrid. Apart from showing off at the CL final.

Do not think we can make a deal with Perez but we will try.

Conte uomo di merda