Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Inter 2004-5 Season Documentary Preview 16mb

  1. #1

    Inter 2004-5 Season Documentary Preview 16mb

    This is the preview of my INTER 2004-05 SEASON DOCUMENTARY which I have been talking about and which I will release JULY-AUGUST. Hope some of you would like to see it.this is the link of the preview:

    http://xandru.footballclips.net/Othe...%20PREVIEW.wmv

    sry if i shouldnt have made a topic here but i dont know where I had to do it
    MY LIFE IS INTER

  2. #2

    Join Date
    06 Feb 05
    Posts
    326
    Thanked
    0 times



    Xandru...you are the greatest. Words cannont desribe how great the preview works. I hope the final version is even better. Could you make other Inter compilations as well?

    XANDRU, XANDRU, XANDRU, ALE ALE ALE!
    FC Inter is the name, football is the game. Adriano is the man, winning is our aim. Juve and Milan are lame, Sheva is the gay.

  3. #3
    count on me the documentary will be professionally made altough im not a professional.i have avout 70-100 scenes to script with my own voice etc.and the goals arent the inter.it version,they r high quality.well its not just goals,I have gb's of clips which i capture.
    MY LIFE IS INTER

  4. #4

    Join Date
    06 Feb 05
    Posts
    326
    Thanked
    0 times



    Quote Originally Posted by xandru
    count on me the documentary will be professionally made altough im not a professional.i have avout 70-100 scenes to script with my own voice etc.and the goals arent the inter.it version,they r high quality.well its not just goals,I have gb's of clips which i capture.
    Are you going to make it game by game or just by random? Don't spare any details about the flares thrown on the pitch! Alright.
    FC Inter is the name, football is the game. Adriano is the man, winning is our aim. Juve and Milan are lame, Sheva is the gay.

  5. #5
    Javier Zanetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 May 04
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanked
    368 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Israel

    10 years of FIF
    Great preview ,just don't forget to show Il Capitano with the Coppa Italia ok ?

    So many exciting moments ,from Cannavaro leaving ,Adriano dedicating his goal against Basel to his father in tears and the two friendlies in one day ,to the controverse defeat against Milan and the croud trouble ,and then winning the Coppa Italia .

    What a season ,Pazza Inter ,can't wait till that compilation comes out .

  6. #6

    Join Date
    06 Feb 05
    Posts
    326
    Thanked
    0 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Javier Zanetti
    Great preview ,just don't forget to show Il Capitano with the Coppa Italia ok ?

    So many exciting moments ,from Cannavaro leaving ,Adriano dedicating his goal against Basel to his father in tears and the two friendlies in one day ,to the controverse defeat against Milan and the croud trouble ,and then winning the Coppa Italia .

    What a season ,Pazza Inter ,can't wait till that compilation comes out .
    lets not be so optimistic about the Coppa...this is Inter we are talking about...you never know.
    FC Inter is the name, football is the game. Adriano is the man, winning is our aim. Juve and Milan are lame, Sheva is the gay.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jony
    Quote Originally Posted by xandru
    count on me the documentary will be professionally made altough im not a professional.i have avout 70-100 scenes to script with my own voice etc.and the goals arent the inter.it version,they r high quality.well its not just goals,I have gb's of clips which i capture.
    Are you going to make it game by game or just by random? Don't spare any details about the flares thrown on the pitch! Alright.
    game by game.week by week
    and what do u mean about the flares?
    MY LIFE IS INTER

  8. #8
    scutzon's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    2,837
    Thanked
    35 times

    Indonesia

    10 years of FIF
    Looks great. I can't wait for the full verison to come out. Good job, Xandru!
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

  9. #9
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,677
    Thanked
    5,700 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Great work Xandru. I'm drooling over the non-inter.it footage that you have. Btw, next time, please just post your great works here, thanx!


    Handyo

  10. #10
    Zamat's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 May 04
    Posts
    1,529
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ

    Hungary

    53
    Congrats, xandru, it looks great!!! I can't wait to get my hands on the full version!
    100% record when attending games, Moratti, please hire me!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Great work Xandru. I'm drooling over the non-inter.it footage that you have. Btw, next time, please just post your great works here, thanx!


    Handyo
    what do u mean by posting my stuff here only??
    MY LIFE IS INTER

  12. #12
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,677
    Thanked
    5,700 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I mean, don't open new topics for every stuff you release, just post it inside that topic. Don't worry, it will definitely be noticed.

  13. #13
    oh ic ok i will do that
    MY LIFE IS INTER

  14. #14
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    xandru, my pc isnt fast enough to process it so its pausing every 2 secods. but none the less it looks great, i hope one day we will win the scudetto and u will make one better then tredici!


  15. #15
    by the timw we will win the scudetto I will do my compilation with MOVIE MAKER 17 and SONY VEGAS 20 not MOVIE MAKER 2 and SONY VEGAS 5 heheh

    thanks
    MY LIFE IS INTER

  16. #16
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,677
    Thanked
    5,700 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Heheh. Just a question Xandru, are you a truly diehard Interista or are you just a general football fan who love all players but prefer Inter as a club in particular? No offence meant, really.

  17. #17
    diehard Interista mate. havent missed an Inter match for about 2 years now.. luckily in my country its easy to see football..

    never go out when there are Inter playing heh

    + if u want to check my last season archive site http://interfc.got.to

    I used to have a biro and paper and write throughout the math so I can make the final report on my own after the match hehe
    MY LIFE IS INTER

  18. #18

    **I'm leaving on wednesday**

    Guys I will leave this forum next Wednesday and will be back on 27th May. Hope to see you soon, in the mean time you can download some more of my compilations. . Thanks
    MY LIFE IS INTER

  19. #19

    Join Date
    06 Feb 05
    Posts
    326
    Thanked
    0 times



    Re: **I'm leaving on wednesday**

    Quote Originally Posted by xandru
    Guys I will leave this forum next Wednesday and will be back on 27th May. Hope to see you soon, in the mean time you can download some more of my compilations. . Thanks
    Where are you going?
    FC Inter is the name, football is the game. Adriano is the man, winning is our aim. Juve and Milan are lame, Sheva is the gay.

  20. #20
    I have exams mate
    MY LIFE IS INTER

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •