Thread: Inter 2004-5 Season Documentary Preview 16mb

Inter 2004-5 Season Documentary Preview 16mb

This is the preview of my INTER 2004-05 SEASON DOCUMENTARY which I have been talking about and which I will release JULY-AUGUST. Hope some of you would like to see it.this is the link of the preview:

http://xandru.footballclips.net/Othe...%20PREVIEW.wmv

sry if i shouldnt have made a topic here but i dont know where I had to do it
    MY LIFE IS INTER

Xandru...you are the greatest. Words cannont desribe how great the preview works. I hope the final version is even better. Could you make other Inter compilations as well?

XANDRU, XANDRU, XANDRU, ALE ALE ALE!
    FC Inter is the name, football is the game. Adriano is the man, winning is our aim. Juve and Milan are lame, Sheva is the gay.

count on me the documentary will be professionally made altough im not a professional.i have avout 70-100 scenes to script with my own voice etc.and the goals arent the inter.it version,they r high quality.well its not just goals,I have gb's of clips which i capture.
    MY LIFE IS INTER

Quote Originally Posted by xandru
    count on me the documentary will be professionally made altough im not a professional.i have avout 70-100 scenes to script with my own voice etc.and the goals arent the inter.it version,they r high quality.well its not just goals,I have gb's of clips which i capture.
    Are you going to make it game by game or just by random? Don't spare any details about the flares thrown on the pitch! Alright.
    FC Inter is the name, football is the game. Adriano is the man, winning is our aim. Juve and Milan are lame, Sheva is the gay.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    Great preview ,just don't forget to show Il Capitano with the Coppa Italia ok ?

So many exciting moments ,from Cannavaro leaving ,Adriano dedicating his goal against Basel to his father in tears and the two friendlies in one day ,to the controverse defeat against Milan and the croud trouble ,and then winning the Coppa Italia .

What a season ,Pazza Inter ,can't wait till that compilation comes out .

Quote Originally Posted by Javier Zanetti
    Great preview ,just don't forget to show Il Capitano with the Coppa Italia ok ?

So many exciting moments ,from Cannavaro leaving ,Adriano dedicating his goal against Basel to his father in tears and the two friendlies in one day ,to the controverse defeat against Milan and the croud trouble ,and then winning the Coppa Italia .

What a season ,Pazza Inter ,can't wait till that compilation comes out .
    lets not be so optimistic about the Coppa...this is Inter we are talking about...you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jony
    Are you going to make it game by game or just by random? Don't spare any details about the flares thrown on the pitch! Alright.
    game by game.week by week
    and what do u mean about the flares?
    MY LIFE IS INTER

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    Looks great. I can't wait for the full verison to come out. Good job, Xandru!
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Great work Xandru. I'm drooling over the non-inter.it footage that you have. Btw, next time, please just post your great works here, thanx!

Handyo

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

Congrats, xandru, it looks great!!! I can't wait to get my hands on the full version!
    100% record when attending games, Moratti, please hire me!

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Great work Xandru. I'm drooling over the non-inter.it footage that you have. Btw, next time, please just post your great works here, thanx!

Handyo
    what do u mean by posting my stuff here only??
    MY LIFE IS INTER

Indonesia

I mean, don't open new topics for every stuff you release, just post it inside that topic. Don't worry, it will definitely be noticed.

oh ic ok i will do that
    MY LIFE IS INTER

Syria

10 years of FIF
    xandru, my pc isnt fast enough to process it so its pausing every 2 secods. but none the less it looks great, i hope one day we will win the scudetto and u will make one better then tredici!

by the timw we will win the scudetto I will do my compilation with MOVIE MAKER 17 and SONY VEGAS 20 not MOVIE MAKER 2 and SONY VEGAS 5 heheh

thanks
    MY LIFE IS INTER

Indonesia

Heheh. Just a question Xandru, are you a truly diehard Interista or are you just a general football fan who love all players but prefer Inter as a club in particular? No offence meant, really.

diehard Interista mate. havent missed an Inter match for about 2 years now.. luckily in my country its easy to see football..

never go out when there are Inter playing heh

+ if u want to check my last season archive site http://interfc.got.to

I used to have a biro and paper and write throughout the math so I can make the final report on my own after the match hehe
    MY LIFE IS INTER

**I'm leaving on wednesday**

Guys I will leave this forum next Wednesday and will be back on 27th May. Hope to see you soon, in the mean time you can download some more of my compilations. . Thanks
    MY LIFE IS INTER

Re: **I'm leaving on wednesday**

Guys I will leave this forum next Wednesday and will be back on 27th May. Hope to see you soon, in the mean time you can download some more of my compilations. . Thanks
    Where are you going?

I have exams mate
    MY LIFE IS INTER