Thread: Is Jonathan at the same level of retardedness as Gresko?

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Is Jonathan at the same level of retardedness as Gresko?

This is turning to be very perennial. I don't remember much of Gresko, but there isn't much to remember anyway.

But Jonathan is something else. Man, his retardedness is retarded, a whole new level.

Hopefully The Greyhound will beat him and take his place
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti 4

Armenia

1st place Gresko, 2nd Jonathan
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

18 Scudetto, 7 Coppa Italia, 5 Italian Super Cup, 3 UEFA Cup, 3 Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cup, 1 Club World Cup, 1 NextGen Series

Poland

I dont think he's retarded, he's just incredibly shit

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster
    Muntari while not without talent is more retarded than Jonathan. Jonathan just lacks confidence. He looked capable at Parma. Players like Guly or Choutos probably had less talent than Jonathan. I just saw that Pele doesn't even have a club anymore. I remember he looked okay with us. Anyone know what happened to him?
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Branca View Post
    If he doesn't, that would be the worst indictment on Schelotto possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Fav. Player
    couuuuuuuuuu

Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by FORZAINTERMILAN View Post
    1st place Gresko, 2nd Jonathan
    actually gresko made a good start as an inter player, he put a solid performance against roma back then,he even made assist for recoba's goal, and, well, jonathan never done anything special for us.

actually what define gresko's image today was the famous fuck up mistake he made against lazio, if we put that fuck up moment aside, his performances at inter was okay, mediocre but back in those day we never had any quality Left back

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Branca View Post
    This is turning to be very perennial. I don't remember much of Gresko, but there isn't much to remember anyway.

But Jonathan is something else. Man, his retardedness is retarded, a whole new level.

Answer is no. Why u made this thread, Arent u who signing him in first place?

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by aditiya View Post
    actually gresko made a good start as an inter player, he put a solid performance against roma back then,he even made assist for recoba's goal, and, well, jonathan never done anything special for us.

actually what define gresko's image today was the famous fuck up mistake he made against lazio, if we put that fuck up moment aside, his performances at inter was okay, mediocre but back in those day we never had any quality Left back

He wasn't a bad player at all. He was quite good. Just one bad mistake unfortunately.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Ya. To reinforce what the others said, the Gresko hate is blown way out of proportion by his, admittedly, enormous mistake.

Jonathan.. I don't know. If he can stop being a spastic, then I'm all for keeping him. As a backup player, I don't expect him to be good. Just stop being shit.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

10. Thanks (1): I4E

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

Despite his notorious blunder versus Lazio, Gresko did well for a season long. He was the 2nd setpiece taker after Recoba.

Jonathan ? Meh. If every Interisti is happy whenever he doesnt do shit or he produces 1 decent cross, you know how bad he is.

Last, I dont mean to be act like moderator, but why don't you post at Jonathan thread ?
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Irequis View Post
    Last, I dont mean to be act like moderator, but why don't you post at Jonathan thread ?
    Because Jonathan deserves more than one thread :cereal: What a legend!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Irequis View Post
    Despite his notorious blunder versus Lazio, Gresko did well for a season long. He was the 2nd setpiece taker after Recoba.

Jonathan ? Meh. If every Interisti is happy whenever he doesnt do shit or he produces 1 decent cross, you know how bad he is.

You just acted as a mod tho
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN