Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Totti

Totti

i think the rumor deserves to have its own thread... so that we can know all the updated news on totti...

so here u go....

=====================

CLAMOROSO: Totti all'Inter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Senzionale colpo di scena: l'Inter trova l'accordo con la Roma per Totti.

Nel pomeriggio di mercoledì, il presidente Facchetti accompagnato da Oriali, ha definito con la Roma il passaggio in nerazzurro a fine stagione del fuoriclasse Francesco Totti. Il fantasista romano, attualmente in Portogallo in nazionale, nei prossimi giorni incontrerà a Milano, insieme al suo procuratore, i dirigenti dell'Inter per l'accordo economico e la durata del contratto.

Nella ormai "vuote" casse della Roma, andranno 48 milioni di Euro che potranno essere scalati a fine stagione a 40 in caso di cessione di Fabio Cannavaro alla Roma come contropartita.

La notizia, trapelata in serata da fonti vicine alle due società, non sarà ufficializzata prima del termine della stagione agonistica per evitare nuovi crolli delle quotazione in borsa della società giallorossa.

Francesco Totti lascia la sua squadra del cuore dopo 20 anni di permanenza e uno scudetto conquistato nel 2001. Come quello di Nesta per la Lazio due anni or sono, anche questo trasferimento era ormai divenuto un sacrificio inevitabile per salvare la Roma dalla disastrosa situazione economica.
    Forza INTER!!!

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Oh, that message pretty much says that Totti is almost ours already. What´s the source of this rumor?

It would be quite excellent to have him. He wants to win something, why would he wanna choose Inter then?
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia più grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Its nicer when u win something and ur presence is felt...Going to Real he will be another superstar that they have won before without...With us he can be the difference...Plus Vieri and Totti play great together so we can have one game with this combination and the other with Recoba and Adriano...I wonder how long will that last.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

I still highly doubt that we will get Totti...

Heck I doubt Totti will leave Roma...

Though if he does I see him going most likely to Real though I really don't see how they could fit him into their team?? Play with 3 up top 2 attackive mids 2 defensive mids and 3 defenders??

i don't know how reliable this rumor is...but i just want to share what i've read with u guys...this rumor is copied from here...

http://www.interfans.org/forum/threa...5da2f969ea6b6c

also, after capitalia bank signed the deal with roma today to help them, i don't know will roma sell any of their stars this summer or not...if they will, i highly doubt that it will be totti...again, u never know...
    Forza INTER!!!

It's unlike that we could land him.. I don't know can we have all three Recoba, Adriano and Vieri in our team also next year.. It would be still nice.. Not to forget Martins and Eliakwu with them..

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

ussually, when inter.it put the name of a player... it means that we do approach them...
    for this season only, we can look at the case of adriano-stankovic

so, for totti's case, i do believe we are very serious in approaching the guy... Inter management know that they stand a chance...,
    but in order to get Totti and get price lower, they have to say the right words and also we never know if we can beat chelsea and real madrid to it...

in adriano's case, we can beat chelsea and real madrid...

for stan's, we beat juve ...
    for totti we have 50% chance of bringing him..
    real madrid will suffer greatly if they force themselves to bring totti to madrid

we have not denied any interest in totti...but that doesn't mean that we will get him...especially after the fact that a bank has just saved roma...

however, that doesn't mean that we will not try to get him...if moratti really wants totti, we'll try our best to get him even real and chelsea also want him...
    Forza INTER!!!

Though if he does I see him going most likely to Real though I really don't see how they could fit him into their team?? Play with 3 up top 2 attackive mids 2 defensive mids and 3 defenders??
    I don´t think it would be a problem. If they were smart (Like that´s gonna happen) they would buy Totti and kick out Zidane.

Then they could play like this forexample:

Goalie

Def. - Def. - Def. - Def.

Becksy - Cambiasso

Traitor 1 - Totti - Raul
    Traitor 2

I´m not saying this will be a good line-up for them but I wouldn´t be surprised seeing this next season.

So why am I so convinced that his destiny lies with Gigolo Inc.? Because he said he would only leave for Real...

cambiasso won't stay with real next year...he is free agent...
    Forza INTER!!!

With Roma signing that deal with the Italian bank, I don't think Totti's going anywhere.

I saw the Serbia - Norway match last night, and Stankovic played as their playmaker in fact. He played behind their two strikers and almost every attack went through him. He saw a lot of the ball last night.

I actually think that I saw a lot of the Stankovic I want at Inter. He took a lot of responsibility, had some great passes, good shots and a couple of his famous runs that almost led to a goal.

Since we're most likely not to get Totti, why not go with Stankovic as our trequartista? I don't want Stankovic to be our PLAYMAKER, but I want Stankovic to be our ATTACKING CENTRAL MIDFIELDER.

He's not supposed to be the one where every attack has to go through him, although he would get a lot of ball possession, but only for the good of the team. He would be the one binding the midfield and the attack so that the distance between the midfield and the attack isn't too big.

In that role he would be quiet a free man, doing what he knows best, holding on to the ball, passing, shooting and making his runs.

Obviously, Stankovic can't play as a pure CM in a 3-4-3 formation. He has to many defensive responsibilities in that role.

So if Zac stays, I think this could be a good line-up for next season, although this one is based one us not getting any players, even though I believe that we need a worldclass player for next season. Perhaps two.

TOLDO

CORDOBA - MATERAZZI - CANNAVARO

ZANETTI - C.ZANETTI - EMRE - COCO

STANKOVIC
    RECOBA
    ADRIANO

A couple of other good formations if Mancini becomes the coach, where Stankovic is still our attacking midfielder.

4-2-3-1

TOLDO

ZANETTI - CORDOBA - MATERAZZI - COCO

C.ZANETTI - EMRE

VAN DER MEYDE - STANKOVIC - RECOBA

ADRIANO

OR:

4-3-3(4-2-1-3)

TOLDO

ZANETTI - CORDOBA - MATERAZZI - COCO

C.ZANETTI - EMRE

STANKOVIC

VDMEYDE - ADRIANO - RECOBA

In Mancini's formations, Vdm and Recoba wouldn't act as true wingers as they would have quite free roles. Vdm would be the one going from side to side, while Recoba is kind of a support striker.

Anyway, my main point in this post was how Stankovic should be used.
    He's a worldclass player, and he should be playing where he's best.
    We can get so much more out of him.

Please, share your opinions..

Quote Originally Posted by Carson
    cambiasso won't stay with real next year...he is free agent...
    I know, I was just trying to display that Totti would have no problem fitting into Real Merda´s current system.

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    i feel that Totti wants to come to nter and win something. then if we did, he could say that he is the hero in nter's victory... in Real Merda's case, they altready have so many superstars, and they've been anything almost everything every year... so, what i think is that basically Totti wanna come to Inter to prove that he's really the best.... i'm confused by myself too...
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

well, if roma is getting healthy... Totti will be kept by roma,...

if they sell him, they have turned into Juve
    or barca (when they sold figo)

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Jimmy: "Totti to Inter? I wish!"
    Me: "Totti to Inter??? My a$$!!! "

Handyo

I hope he will come to us he is a great player.
    And Totti wearing a black and blue shirt doesn't look bad

Cristiano welcomes Totti to inter at inter.it..

Well that propably mean nothing.. Check this out:

milan formation:

-JZ-Cordoba-Matrix-Coco---
    ----------Stankovic-----------
    ----Cristiano----Emre--------
    ----------Totti/Kara-----------
    ----Adriano---Recoba/Vieri--

well i think that Pirlo-place would fit for Stanko.. Well only my comment..

Bahrain

Well the players arent asked to comment much on sub rumors on Inter.it...So there might something in between the lines in CZ comments on the site.I realize he is not behind the decisions nor is Inter management can get him if Roma dont want us to have him but maybe we are actually persuing him.Or at least i would like to believe that
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Totti in inter . Weel before I heard players and officials commenting about it on inter.it I would never have believed but now I ain't so sure anymore. Football is crazy and usually when the players and officials start talking something is up. We can all just hope the dream of adriano-martins and totti behind them someho becomes reallity. I will go crazy if it happens.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

The deal that saved Roma isn't a solid or a permanent one. They just had to meet UEFA's financial requirement for next year. They definitely have to generate more revenues somehow.

I reiterate that inter.it doesn't mention players without any solid foundation. They talked about Kily, Luciano, Stan and Adriano and we got them all. The only player they talked about extensively and we didn't get was Sandro Nesta. Anyway, i just hope we get Totti, no Emerson for now. I wanted him to come but since CZ's performance is improving, the emergence of Kara and the fact we might get Totti everything is changed for now. Getting Cambiasso with Beatti and Biavi should provide enough coverage for us. Plus, if we ever decide to play with two DM's then Simone Perrotta is the guy for us.