Thread: Lentini

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Lentini

Not sure if this goes here, seeing as how he never played for Inter.
    But does anyone remember Lentini? The Torino player who was one of the best, if not the best midfielder in the 90's, was signed by Milan for 13 mill (record at the time) and then had a car crash and suffered mild brain damage, never recovered...although soon after he banged Schillaci's wife...
    Does anyone know where he is these days?

After playing for Torino, Lentini moved to Cosenza. He played there for 3 years and in the meantime Cosenza was relegated to Serie D due to bankruptcy. It was last season and Lentini, despite relegation, stayed at Cosenza. He had a quarrel with his coach Massimo Russo, but after the coach had been sacked, he started to train again. His contract expired last summer and he was offered a coaching job at Cosenza. He rejected and waited for offers. Only in November he joined an amateur side Canelli playing in Eccelenza Piemontese (6th division). He earns 2500 Euro a month
    Fanatici Dalla Polonia!

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I remember when he moved from Torino to Milan and that was the biggest transfer in Serie A history.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    I remember that he was a very good player who played for Torino.He join Milan and then I lost him.
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA