Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39798687888990 LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1783

Thread: Playstation 4

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post

Here goes November and December.
    I still have Shadow of War and Dark Souls 2 lining up.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

2. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    I've been playing god of war lately, it's really great, the graphics are good, the game world is breath taking, and the battle system is ok.

It is different from any god of war battling wise, it's not easy, any enemy could kill you with a couple of hits, something like dark souls, so the strategy everyone I read played the game was to keep your distance and try to rely on throwing your axe, there is also the shield and few magic tricks but they're few and not very effective vs big enemies.

I mean it doesn't feel like I'm playing with the GOD OF WAR, just another warrior with some magic tricks, they should change game's title to the journey of a muscular wizard with the magical flying axe and his annoying invincible son. Cause this shit has nothing to do with the original god of war, they guy who rushes into 100 storey building monsters and fuck them up with his devastating magical glowing weapons, thunder bolts, fire storms and ice tornados.

It's not god of war, I'll rate as a different game of its own, 7.5/10

On God of War original game scale, it's 4/10 at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    You get his main weapon back at the end of the game and it gets much much better

Graphics 100/10
    Story 7/10 - hated the boy
    Game play 6/10 then goes 8/10 at the end

Game is good no where near as good as they make it out to be. Graphically on 4k with a PS4 Pro almost feels like a different system. After that I played Spider-Man and I Spiderman looked like a last gen game compared to it.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

6. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

Just kill the freaking Hino Enma.

8. Thanks (2): Devious, Ed.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Thank you for the good spoilers, I kinda hoped for something like that. Im still early in the game but I was being like, wtf is this boring shit?

Best thing about it is the graphics, I spent more time using the in game camera taking photos of the nice views in the game than actually playing it.

I hope this game is just a build up for a more entertaining series to come later, at least that's my only excuse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anne Marie View Post
    Just kill the freaking Hino Enma.

My first time I killed her was by mere chance after dying 999 times, I was with 1 hp and no magic left, I dodged one attack and hit her multiple times then the soulstone blurred and I activated the living weapon for one last time. I celebratet like a mad man when I killed the wicked bitch. Felt good.

From now on you'll become stronger, the game will feel slightly easier as you keep grinding to stren your character.
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

10. Thanks (3): Anne Marie, Ed., MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Crzd deserves a one week ban for that. Ffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

12. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

From now on you'll become stronger, the game will feel slightly easier as you keep grinding to stren your character.
    until you meet Simba the Lion King..
    Spoiler:  

- - - Updated - - -

I've been playing god of war lately, it's really great, the graphics are good, the game world is breath taking, and the battle system is ok.

It is different from any god of war battling wise, it's not easy, any enemy could kill you with a couple of hits, something like dark souls, so the strategy everyone I read played the game was to keep your distance and try to rely on throwing your axe, there is also the shield and few magic tricks but they're few and not very effective vs big enemies.

I mean it doesn't feel like I'm playing with the GOD OF WAR, just another warrior with some magic tricks, they should change game's title to the journey of a muscular wizard with the magical flying axe and his annoying invincible son. Cause this shit has nothing to do with the original god of war, they guy who rushes into 100 storey building monsters and fuck them up with his devastating magical glowing weapons, thunder bolts, fire storms and ice tornados.

It's not god of war, I'll rate as a different game of its own, 7.5/10

On God of War original game scale, it's 4/10 at best.
    It will get better once you upgrade the axe and using the skills. I struggled a lot in the beginning because I'm so used to playing Dark Souls and I played it just after Dark Souls Remastered. If you enjoyed Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War is a notch on top.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

14. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Crzd deserves a one week ban for that. Ffs.
    Haha I was like o shit!!! Might be a spoiler . Like 3rd time I get banned for that shit!!

Horizon is much more fun then God of War. Not even close. Horizon is a much better Zelda

God of war is a shitter version of Metroid. Looks good but not fun till half way through the game when you are given all your shit back

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    not fun till half way through the game when you are given all your shit back
    Then you must be playing it wrong.

Horizon was flat in the story line until reaching Meridian which is about halfway.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    Then you must be playing it wrong.

Horizon was flat in the story line until reaching Meridian which is about halfway.
    The game play was fun tho. Like a Zelda

God of war isn’t fun until you get the two flying sword things those are cool. The ax game play to me isn’t fun

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    The game play was fun tho. Like a Zelda

God of war isn’t fun until you get the two flying sword things those are cool. The ax game play to me isn’t fun
    They have different function though. You need to use it depending on the enemy. The axe is harder to use.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    GOW is a good game but I wouldn't compare it to Horizon, Horizon was a true open world game with several fighting and battling techniques and not so few weapon choices. Besides the chick was red head hotty who gave me frequent hard on, while GOW gives me pain in the ass.

20. Thanks (3): crzdcolombian, Ed., MVD

Fav. Player
    CRUZ & CHINO

Netherlands

might get a PS4 for Black Friday fi there's a decent deal going on.. Haven't had a playstation since 2. Really looking forward to playing Fifa and Spidey
    PUT CRUZ IN LGI

22. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Guney View Post
    might get a PS4 for Black Friday fi there's a decent deal going on.. Haven't had a playstation since 2. Really looking forward to playing Fifa and Spidey
    Wait to hear news on the PS5

Sony and Microsoft have officially said they are working on these systems

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Ps5 won't be in the market untill 2020 imo, there are a lot of big titles to be released all until late 2019 on ps4, they cant burn that by releasing a new console that wont support these new ps4 games.

Don't wait Guney, get the Ps4, lad.

25. Thanks (3): Guney, Howl, MVD

Fav. Player
    CRUZ & CHINO

Netherlands

ps5 really cmon man i just wanna play spidey on a console while laying on my couch
    PUT CRUZ IN LGI

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Guney View Post
    ps5 really cmon man i just wanna play spidey on a console while laying on my couch
    That game is a garbage Arkham clone

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

while GOW gives me pain in the ass.
    Did Kratos drill your ass?
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

FAK GOBBY

30. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

So last weekend I defeated the spider boss, you knew her, the one with big butt. Currently lv 55. I have a purple spear and a dual sword. Just a quick question, normally after mid game which one you guys tend to put the most point on? I saw people put tons of point on Spirit.

32. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    The spider was the easiest boss for me, the only one I beat from the first try.

I think ppl invested in spirit later in the game in order to acquire stronger spirits for a more powerful living weapon. So for now just invest in the attributes that nourishs the dual swords and/or the spear, depending on how frequent do you use any of them. Also magic and ninjtsu following same logic, as well as which armors do you use. Also invest in heart, get that KI up.

- - - Updated - - -

Defeated a bad ass Valkyrie yesterday in GOW, was a hard one, died before it 5 times. I knew it was way above my lvl that I thought I had to come back for later after lvling up a bit, but decided to give it a sexth try instead, and it was sex.

The game got more interesting later, like crzd said, starting to like it more.

34. Thanks (1): Anne Marie