Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 458592939495
Results 1,881 to 1,897 of 1897

Thread: Playstation 4

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Recently went on a shopping spree..

Have to say that Spiderman is probably the best game I've played in over a decade.
    I think it was better than RDR2, maybe because i didnt have any expectations whereas i expected a lot of RDR2.

Game of the year for me.
    1. God of War
    2. Spiderman
    3. RDR2

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    I think it was better than RDR2, maybe because i didnt have any expectations whereas i expected a lot of RDR2.

Game of the year for me.
    1. God of War
    2. Spiderman
    3. RDR2
    God of war isn’t fun for the 1st 10-15 hours....

Spider-Man wasn’t fun after an hour. A lifeless NYC with boring missions, bad fighting(cheap Arkham knockoff) and web slinging that isn’t fun with maybe 4-5 swinging animations

I don’t get why people review it so highly. Or god of war. God of war graphics out of this war but not really that fun
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    I couldn't get bored of dat ass in Horizon, too bad there is no nude cut scenes init.
    so you actually missed the most important scene in the game??
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post

Spider-Man wasn’t fun after an hour. A lifeless NYC with boring missions, bad fighting(cheap Arkham knockoff) and web slinging that isn’t fun with maybe 4-5 swinging animations

I don’t get why people review it so highly. Or god of war. God of war graphics out of this war but not really that fun
    U like Horizon?

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post

Have to disagree, very fun I thought. RDR2 almost felt like a chore at stagings with all the fucking horse riding. Horse riding simulator at times.

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    U like Horizon?
    Yea felt like a funnier version of Zelda. Graphics in it are insane. Same as god of war. Played Horizon then Zelda Breathe of the Wild and was like how do people still buy Nintendo systems or games!
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

9. Thanks (1): K.I.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

we talked about this some years ago and it really happend.

"Online Racing" too
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

11. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, Y&h

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Have to disagree, very fun I thought. RDR2 almost felt like a chore at stagings with all the fucking horse riding. Horse riding simulator at times.
    Really? I feard that this would happen but i thought rockstar solved it brilliantly. Fast travel was available pretty early on in the game and theres always the cinematic mode you can use if you dont wanna ride your selfe. Also the world is so amazing to me that when ever i take a long ride it never ends up being just riding from a to B there s so many things to do on the way and things to get side tracked by.

I disliked the riding in rdr1 and straight up hated it in assasins creed 1 where it really felt like a chore and got annoying so fast, but with RDR2 i catch myself riding to places where i could easily fast travel to.

Anyways i m probably not to objective on this since IMHO RDR2 is the best game i have played on the PS4 thus far the details are incredible and the sheer amount of different things you can do is mind blowing imho.

That being said i m a sucker for games like GTA and rdr2 so it s quite obvious that imho rdr2 is the best game of the year. I just feel that this is the most complete game i came across in a long time, yes there are bugs and glitches and some anoying game play but they are minimal if you take the sheer size of the game into account.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

13. Thanks (1): Materazzi_23

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    we talked about this some years ago and it really happend.

"Online Racing" too
    This is my favourite kart racer of all time so when I saw this I fan boy'd hard.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

15. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, Y&h

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Really? I feard that this would happen but i thought rockstar solved it brilliantly. Fast travel was available pretty early on in the game and theres always the cinematic mode you can use if you dont wanna ride your selfe. Also the world is so amazing to me that when ever i take a long ride it never ends up being just riding from a to B there s so many things to do on the way and things to get side tracked by.

I disliked the riding in rdr1 and straight up hated it in assasins creed 1 where it really felt like a chore and got annoying so fast, but with RDR2 i catch myself riding to places where i could easily fast travel to.

Anyways i m probably not to objective on this since IMHO RDR2 is the best game i have played on the PS4 thus far the details are incredible and the sheer amount of different things you can do is mind blowing imho.

That being said i m a sucker for games like GTA and rdr2 so it s quite obvious that imho rdr2 is the best game of the year. I just feel that this is the most complete game i came across in a long time, yes there are bugs and glitches and some anoying game play but they are minimal if you take the sheer size of the game into account.
    Yeah i just felt that it was boring. I don't have as much free time anymore so when I'm playing a game I want to try complete it, so all of the travelling was a burden and the side missions, I didn't do that many. No fault of Rockstars obviously but just how i felt. GTA games though yeah are amazing.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

I tried all of these RPG style games like Spiderman, AC: Origins, RDR2, but never tried GoW which people are rating at the top. Idk, just seems boring tbh. Reminds me of Horizon Zero Dawn. Super hyped, but I just couldn't get into it.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Games are games, u shouldn't make it into a sim game or u should have these mechanics optional because they are boring for people in general. The first RDR got 10s from everyone and i thought it was a 7 at most. GTA was fun and doing most stuff in it didnt feel like a chore, thats how its supposed to be for an action / adventure game.

I mean people are raving about how characters are telling these great stories while they are at a fire or everywhere they go they can get sidetracked in something interesting but i dont hear people talking about the actual missions or main gameplay, which means its prob not that fun of a game to me.
    Last edited by K.I.; 07 Dec 18 at 23:02.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    I tried all of these RPG style games like Spiderman, AC: Origins, RDR2, but never tried GoW which people are rating at the top. Idk, just seems boring tbh. Reminds me of Horizon Zero Dawn. Super hyped, but I just couldn't get into it.
    None of the games you listed are RPGs. Maybe games just aren't something for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

They do have RPG style elements in them, as apposed to straight up adventure games like Uncharted or shooters in general.

EDIT:

He did actually say "RPG Style"

22. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    None of the games you listed are RPGs. Maybe games just aren't something for you.
    I said "RPG style". If I meant RPGs, I would have said RPGs.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

28. Thanks (1): MVD