Page 95 of 102 FirstFirst ... 458592939495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2023

Thread: Playstation 4

  1. #1881
    Harpsabu's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jun 11
    Posts
    4,210
    Thanked
    6,925 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

    Ireland

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Recently went on a shopping spree..

    Have to say that Spiderman is probably the best game I've played in over a decade.
    I think it was better than RDR2, maybe because i didnt have any expectations whereas i expected a lot of RDR2.

    Game of the year for me.
    1. God of War
    2. Spiderman
    3. RDR2

  2. Thanks (1): MVD

  3. #1882
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    9,956
    Thanked
    4,426 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    I think it was better than RDR2, maybe because i didnt have any expectations whereas i expected a lot of RDR2.

    Game of the year for me.
    1. God of War
    2. Spiderman
    3. RDR2
    God of war isn’t fun for the 1st 10-15 hours....

    Spider-Man wasn’t fun after an hour. A lifeless NYC with boring missions, bad fighting(cheap Arkham knockoff) and web slinging that isn’t fun with maybe 4-5 swinging animations

    I don’t get why people review it so highly. Or god of war. God of war graphics out of this war but not really that fun
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

  4. #1883
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    14,413
    Thanked
    12,295 times
    Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

    Tokelau

    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    I couldn't get bored of dat ass in Horizon, too bad there is no nude cut scenes init.
    so you actually missed the most important scene in the game??
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

  5. #1884

    Join Date
    20 Jul 04
    Posts
    8,003
    Thanked
    1,973 times
    Old name
    Khaled

    Vatican

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    God of war isn’t fun for the 1st 10-15 hours....

    Spider-Man wasn’t fun after an hour. A lifeless NYC with boring missions, bad fighting(cheap Arkham knockoff) and web slinging that isn’t fun with maybe 4-5 swinging animations

    I don’t get why people review it so highly. Or god of war. God of war graphics out of this war but not really that fun
    U like Horizon?

  6. #1885
    Harpsabu's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jun 11
    Posts
    4,210
    Thanked
    6,925 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

    Ireland

    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    God of war isn’t fun for the 1st 10-15 hours....

    Spider-Man wasn’t fun after an hour. A lifeless NYC with boring missions, bad fighting(cheap Arkham knockoff) and web slinging that isn’t fun with maybe 4-5 swinging animations

    I don’t get why people review it so highly. Or god of war. God of war graphics out of this war but not really that fun
    Have to disagree, very fun I thought. RDR2 almost felt like a chore at stagings with all the fucking horse riding. Horse riding simulator at times.

  7. Thanks (1): MVD

  8. #1886
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    9,956
    Thanked
    4,426 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    U like Horizon?
    Yea felt like a funnier version of Zelda. Graphics in it are insane. Same as god of war. Played Horizon then Zelda Breathe of the Wild and was like how do people still buy Nintendo systems or games!
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

  9. Thanks (1): K.I.

  10. #1887
    ElDuccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Mar 13
    Posts
    7,520
    Thanked
    6,815 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

    Italy

    37
    we talked about this some years ago and it really happend.



    "Online Racing" too
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

    #InterIsGone

    antijinx

  11. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, Y&h

  12. #1888
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    5,770
    Thanked
    3,604 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Have to disagree, very fun I thought. RDR2 almost felt like a chore at stagings with all the fucking horse riding. Horse riding simulator at times.
    Really? I feard that this would happen but i thought rockstar solved it brilliantly. Fast travel was available pretty early on in the game and theres always the cinematic mode you can use if you dont wanna ride your selfe. Also the world is so amazing to me that when ever i take a long ride it never ends up being just riding from a to B there s so many things to do on the way and things to get side tracked by.

    I disliked the riding in rdr1 and straight up hated it in assasins creed 1 where it really felt like a chore and got annoying so fast, but with RDR2 i catch myself riding to places where i could easily fast travel to.


    Anyways i m probably not to objective on this since IMHO RDR2 is the best game i have played on the PS4 thus far the details are incredible and the sheer amount of different things you can do is mind blowing imho.

    That being said i m a sucker for games like GTA and rdr2 so it s quite obvious that imho rdr2 is the best game of the year. I just feel that this is the most complete game i came across in a long time, yes there are bugs and glitches and some anoying game play but they are minimal if you take the sheer size of the game into account.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

  13. Thanks (1): Materazzi_23

  14. #1889
    TheNetworkZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Mar 12
    Posts
    6,198
    Thanked
    5,478 times
    Fav. Player
    The Bro

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    we talked about this some years ago and it really happend.



    "Online Racing" too
    This is my favourite kart racer of all time so when I saw this I fan boy'd hard.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

  15. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, Y&h

  16. #1890
    Harpsabu's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jun 11
    Posts
    4,210
    Thanked
    6,925 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

    Ireland

    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Really? I feard that this would happen but i thought rockstar solved it brilliantly. Fast travel was available pretty early on in the game and theres always the cinematic mode you can use if you dont wanna ride your selfe. Also the world is so amazing to me that when ever i take a long ride it never ends up being just riding from a to B there s so many things to do on the way and things to get side tracked by.

    I disliked the riding in rdr1 and straight up hated it in assasins creed 1 where it really felt like a chore and got annoying so fast, but with RDR2 i catch myself riding to places where i could easily fast travel to.


    Anyways i m probably not to objective on this since IMHO RDR2 is the best game i have played on the PS4 thus far the details are incredible and the sheer amount of different things you can do is mind blowing imho.

    That being said i m a sucker for games like GTA and rdr2 so it s quite obvious that imho rdr2 is the best game of the year. I just feel that this is the most complete game i came across in a long time, yes there are bugs and glitches and some anoying game play but they are minimal if you take the sheer size of the game into account.
    Yeah i just felt that it was boring. I don't have as much free time anymore so when I'm playing a game I want to try complete it, so all of the travelling was a burden and the side missions, I didn't do that many. No fault of Rockstars obviously but just how i felt. GTA games though yeah are amazing.

  17. Thanks (1): MVD

  18. #1891
    Fapuccino's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 12
    Posts
    13,475
    Thanked
    11,044 times
    Fav. Player
    Schelotto

    Brazil

    I tried all of these RPG style games like Spiderman, AC: Origins, RDR2, but never tried GoW which people are rating at the top. Idk, just seems boring tbh. Reminds me of Horizon Zero Dawn. Super hyped, but I just couldn't get into it.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

  19. #1892

    Join Date
    20 Jul 04
    Posts
    8,003
    Thanked
    1,973 times
    Old name
    Khaled

    Vatican

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Games are games, u shouldn't make it into a sim game or u should have these mechanics optional because they are boring for people in general. The first RDR got 10s from everyone and i thought it was a 7 at most. GTA was fun and doing most stuff in it didnt feel like a chore, thats how its supposed to be for an action / adventure game.

    I mean people are raving about how characters are telling these great stories while they are at a fire or everywhere they go they can get sidetracked in something interesting but i dont hear people talking about the actual missions or main gameplay, which means its prob not that fun of a game to me.
    Last edited by K.I.; 07 Dec 18 at 22:02.

  20. #1893
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    20,367
    Thanked
    18,678 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    I tried all of these RPG style games like Spiderman, AC: Origins, RDR2, but never tried GoW which people are rating at the top. Idk, just seems boring tbh. Reminds me of Horizon Zero Dawn. Super hyped, but I just couldn't get into it.
    None of the games you listed are RPGs. Maybe games just aren't something for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  21. #1894

    Join Date
    20 Jul 04
    Posts
    8,003
    Thanked
    1,973 times
    Old name
    Khaled

    Vatican

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    They do have RPG style elements in them, as apposed to straight up adventure games like Uncharted or shooters in general.

    EDIT:

    He did actually say "RPG Style"

  22. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, MVD

  23. #1895
    Somebody stop me! Devious's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Sep 06
    Posts
    14,748
    Thanked
    32,342 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Egypt

    10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster

    Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children


  24. Thanks (1): MVD

  25. #1896
    Fapuccino's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 12
    Posts
    13,475
    Thanked
    11,044 times
    Fav. Player
    Schelotto

    Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    None of the games you listed are RPGs. Maybe games just aren't something for you.
    I said "RPG style". If I meant RPGs, I would have said RPGs.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

  26. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

  27. #1897
    Somebody stop me! Devious's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Sep 06
    Posts
    14,748
    Thanked
    32,342 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Egypt

    10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster

    Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children


  28. Thanks (1): MVD

  29. #1898
    Fapuccino's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 12
    Posts
    13,475
    Thanked
    11,044 times
    Fav. Player
    Schelotto

    Brazil

    Red Dead Redemption 2 storyline was stellar. Probably best written video game story I've ever come across. (Granted I haven't played the Last of Us)

    The controls were fucking terrible though. It was so buggy/frustrating at times. The gameplay was definitely more quantity > quality (though that's not necessarily a bad thing).
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

  30. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

  31. #1899

    Join Date
    20 Jul 04
    Posts
    8,003
    Thanked
    1,973 times
    Old name
    Khaled

    Vatican

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Red Dead Redemption 2 storyline was stellar. Probably best written video game story I've ever come across. (Granted I haven't played the Last of Us)

    The controls were fucking terrible though. It was so buggy/frustrating at times. The gameplay was definitely more quantity > quality (though that's not necessarily a bad thing).
    I don't think a game ever played / plays as good as Horizon does, anyone who does anything open world needs to look at this game for controls.

  32. Thanks (3): Devious, Fapuccino, MVD

  33. #1900
    Fapuccino's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 12
    Posts
    13,475
    Thanked
    11,044 times
    Fav. Player
    Schelotto

    Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    I don't think a game ever played / plays as good as Horizon does, anyone who does anything open world needs to look at this game for controls.
    Yeah it was super smooth. I just personally couldn't get in it. The concept seemed too foreign to properly be invested in it. Didn't really give af about any of the characters.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

  34. Thanks (1): K.I.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •