Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Metal gear 5 is only 40 bucks on Amazon for those who haven't bought it yet

Great game

Fallout comes out soon!!!
    Did u forget u played it?
    Last edited by K.I.; 07 Jan 19 at 21:14.

2. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

I dont blame him, from the 10 hours i put in i wouldnt want to remember it either.

EDIT

To be fair, Crzd may have just been saying its a great game from the reviews and still hadnt play it yet then.
    Last edited by K.I.; 08 Jan 19 at 13:51.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    The problem is that a lot of games went open world and everything just looks like the same experience with a different theme, with westerns being it here. You kinda have to have time and be into being more of a simulator as well. Its not a straight up story adventure game like Rockstar games used to be.

What do you think about MGS V? i am at mission 5 and i put in 10 hours but its really boring to me, also not really into upgrading the base, weapons etc, the tapes as well is a chore. Is it worth it to continue? The gameplay is good and the graphics are ok but they are not that good compared to Horizon. I already knew what to expect having played Ground Zeroes but still seems like a bland game. The only reason for me to play it is i played 1-4 but i heard the story doesn't get any better either.
    I never tried Metal Gear, but from what I've heard Kojima games are really out there conceptually. Just looking at that Death Stranding trailer makes me avoid all of his games
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

8. Thanks (3): Devious, K.I., MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Smart man

10. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    I pity the fool that hasn't tried Metal Gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

12. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

If the ending of MGS3 havnt made you cry then nothing will.
    Last edited by Devious; 08 Jan 19 at 07:36.

They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

I'm just stopping by to say hello and
    PC MASTER RACE
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Poland

PCs all the way, for me ps4 is a youtube machine unless a good exclusive comes out. What's next btw Days Gone?

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Yep, exclusives are what makes it work. I'm on a PC, I have my TV on an HDMI and Xbox controllers to play all the good stuff - which is basically FIFA, NFS and MK for gamepads. Not that I play them anymore.

Also enjoyed playing Inside on the TV, probably the best game I've ever played. If you haven't checked it out please do, will thank me later.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

18. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Biscione View Post
    PCs all the way, for me ps4 is a youtube machine unless a good exclusive comes out.
    Bruh...
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All Inter fans are balding, unemployable losers. Some have latent homosexual tendencies.

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    Bruh...
    I know, all of them are excellent actually, at least the AAA ones. Cant wait for Days Gone, TLoU2, that samurai game and Death Stranding whatever the fuck that is. They should announce Horizon 2 already, fuck Killzone. Although KZ2 mp was sweet got it with ps3 and played it whole year straight.

21. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

I like games, Ps4, Xbox, PC, some milf's ass, I'd play them anywhere, these fb tease kids memes do not interest

How's The Last Of Us on Pc? .. oh wait

I've got Fallout 76 today, can't wait to kick start, only have to wait 23 hours of 40gb update downloads first

23. Thanks (2): K.I., MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Did u read the reviews for that or check out some gameplay? u should download that though and wait all that time to then delete it off ur shit, you can shoot me then.

I thought Fallout 3 was trash, so never tried 4 but this apparently is super trash.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

I did. But critics can suck my cock, they only represent the majority of today's kids who play fortnite and PUBG shitty games. It is not the first time that critics slam a game that turned out to be great, at least for me.

I played a game (and still do) that technically had no specific story, The Forest, your flight crashes with no survivors on an island that is infested with cannibals and monsters which you're supposed to survive in a very harsh environment, a month into the game surviving the wilds I discovered that there is a story hidden within the game, there is a boss fight and an explanation for everything. That game had scores of 6 and 7 from most critics, BS, on my scale it's a 9.

I also played another surviving horror beauty called 7 days to die, before I decided to buy it, I read on IGN a very unpleasant review that ended with a phrase that I couldn't forget:" ...a game that barely survived on PC and sent to die on consoles". Later I decided to buy nonetheless, then I invested nearly 1000 hours in this game alone, in 3 months. Mass Effect Andromeda, a game that was cyberly abused by very harsh reviews, in the beginning you'd understand the anger of the game's fans, it did not live up to it's predecessor's high standards an all over A+, however its only problem really was glitches and graphical errors in the first days of the release, perhaps some poor characters stories comparing to ME2 or 3 but the overall game story and gameplay was nothing but a very pleasant experience, specially when the released fixes for the glitches.

I'm old school mate, new generations spoiled ideas do not interest me. I think I'm gona like this game, and I'm fully aware it's nothing like its predecessors, it's a stand alone version of a gener that Im familiar with.

Btw, if you think Fallout 3 was trash, then this series is definitely not for you.

27. Thanks (2): K.I., MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

The difference is that some of the games u mentioned got great reviews from users, Fallout 76 got trashed by everyone, and considering its an online multiplayer game that may be more of an issue than people who play Fallout alone.

29. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    The difference is that some of the games u mentioned got great reviews from users, Fallout 76 got trashed by everyone, and considering its an online multiplayer game that may be more of an issue than people who play Fallout alone.
    I loved fallout 3, new Vegas and 4. It’s opem world you can do everything you want. Certain people can’t die because of story reasons.

Gameplay is good it’s an RPG. Compare that to a final fantasy.

GTA has shit shooting, flying and car driving. Still one of the most fun games you can play
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

31. Thanks (3): Devious, K.I., MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Just annoyed with all these remakes it’s like dude make a new game. How many times has Capcom released street fighter 2 or Resident evil 1 or 2?
    when you put it this way, i agree with you: i don't get the hype for remakes or for yet the next installation of 3 decade-long franchises. i don't even own a ps4 but i'm on a retro-gamers' forum quite often and people are all excited about remakes and mention them every time.

then again, whether some games are going to get a remake or whether they should, it's two different topics.

- - - Updated - - -

by the way, speaking about remakes: a 30-minute long demo of resident evil 2 has been released for ps4 and the xbox console. the interesting thing about it is that if you complete the tasks in the demo within the time limit, then you can get a collector's edition of the game. you can download and play it up to the 31th of january and you can only try once.

some people have already tried and apparently it's quite hard, you need to do it running all the time and even doing so many have failed to complete the tasks in the 30 minutes.

i don't know the details but i figured some of you may be interested.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

33. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Serbia

Resident Evil 2 is my favorite game of all time. I've intentionally followed the trailers and leaked footage scarcely so that I'm not already familiar with half the damn game when it comes out, but there is already a bunch of things that I heavily dislike. Quest markers and "Go to X to finish what you need to do" game design is literally the antithesis of everything that classic Resi games are about. Sure you might be able to visually disable them in the settings but if the whole game is designed around those features then it will only make it worse, not better.

Sucks being old and bitter about the way the modern video games are. Or modern football. Or modern... everything.

35. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Resident Evil 2 is my favorite game of all time. I've intentionally followed the trailers and leaked footage scarcely so that I'm not already familiar with half the damn game when it comes out, but there is already a bunch of things that I heavily dislike. Quest markers and "Go to X to finish what you need to do" game design is literally the antithesis of everything that classic Resi games are about. Sure you might be able to visually disable them in the settings but if the whole game is designed around those features then it will only make it worse, not better.

Sucks being old and bitter about the way the modern video games are. Or modern football. Or modern... everything.
    Im the total opposite. I only get a few hours every week probably to play games, so quest markers are essential for me. I don't want to be running around wasting my time

37. Thanks (3): Devious, eduzee, MVD