Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 43839091929394 LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 1867

Thread: Playstation 4

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I personally think DLC is a scam. In the past companies would make games long and push out additional content for free to extend the game and appease buyers, i think when UBI and EA came in with them it became worse because u never know if that DLC was part of the game originally and got cut out to be sold as DLC or if they actually put in more work on top of the original game work, no one knows.

Thats why people wait for full packages and GOTY editions for single player games. OR just wait for like 75% discounts.
    Last edited by K.I.; 07 Nov 18 at 15:18.

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    It's not a scam. It's just that the generation's gamers are gullible morons that buy that shit all the time.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

People have always bought shit they don't need, want or is expensive, but i am taking about DLC for single player games specifically.

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

I don't think people nowadays understand the value of money. Before, parting with cold, hard cash was painful. Now it's just numbers in a screen. It's too abstract.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

5. Thanks (3): Devious, K.I., Materazzi_23

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    People have always bought shit they don't need, want or is expensive, but i am taking about DLC for single player games specifically.
    It was real bad for Arkham knight.

each preorder had a different character story that could not be unlock and had to be purchased separately !!

It came out as soon as the game did so it was def cut out and felt like you got 70% of a game.

Fallout dlc is basically just small mods that would be free on pc. Be a raider, build cooler robots for like $40 that is insane

I am ok with paying for unlocking shit. If it’s a fighting game. I no longer have the time to beat the game 30 times for unlock 10-15 characters or all their skins. Paying to get it what ever tho that should just be a cheat code like in the past
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

7. Thanks (1): K.I.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Ireland

One of the absolute worst kicks to the teeth for a DLC I ever encountered was with Destiny: The Taken King. Now fair enough, I really wanted it and was going buying it anyway. But it's just a little sneaky that Bungie went about releasing a mandatory 18GB update to the game a week before the DLC launch, and on the day of release for the game you start the download and it completes almost instantly. Sneaky cunts made us all download the DLC without knowing it and basically released a €40 activation key after.

And apparently even before that, people were able to glitch into areas in the original game that weren't available until the very first DLC came out, proving that they were indeed writing in areas to the core game and cutting them for DLC later.

9. Thanks (2): Devious, K.I.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Witcher 3 has FREE DLC and 2!!! Expansions that are worth the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

11. Thanks (2): Devious, Kev9Inter

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Bought the Witcher 3 GOTY with all DLC off GOG for 12. Still not done more than 10% of the story
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

13. Thanks (4): Devious, K.I., MVD, wera

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    I don't think people nowadays understand the value of money. Before, parting with cold, hard cash was painful. Now it's just numbers in a screen. It's too abstract.
    I'll buy Red Dead 2 at the store, in cash. I want to feel the pain.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Like many already said RDR2 is just an amazing game and worth every penny.Thing is massive i ve put in a huge chunk of my free time since it came out and am shit tired every morning because the night before i just told myselfe one more mission.
    Still i ve only completed like 50% of story and even less of the side quests.

On a side note yesterday my fucken Horse died and i was devestated! Was the first horse i put some decent money in it and it just fucken died on me felt like shit.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

16. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    So you werent emotionally attached to the horse? You’re just sad cause of some cash?

Dont you have a heart?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

18. Thanks (2): Glass box, MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Witcher 3 DLCs are both worth it. Happily paid full price for them. Most DLCs are like what? 1-2 missions extra? Witcher 3 DLCs gave you like 20+ hours of new content with amazing stories.

Also finished RDR2. What. A. Game.

Spoiler: RDR2 
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

20. Thanks (3): Devious, Kev9Inter, MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    So you werent emotionally attached to the horse? You’re just sad cause of some cash?

Dont you have a heart?!
    NO NO No you got me all wrong i was actually sad because i lost that fucken horse. The first horse that i put cash in was just to illustrate that i ve been riding with this horse for a fucken long time. Like i dont think i ever was that hart broken over a dead video game caracter as i was over this fucken horse.

Also what i forgot to mention is what makes this game so great is all the random strangers seem to have a different character unlike most other open world games where it seems like there are 10 different types of strangers and thats it.
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

22. Thanks (2): Devious, Dylan

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post

Man i bought so many gams on Steam that i will never play, sad to see really

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    I just got Red dead for $40 off Facebook from someone. Guess I’ll be busy next 2 weeks
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

25. Thanks (2): Devious, Glass box

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Bought the Witcher 3 GOTY with all DLC off GOG for 12. Still not done more than 10% of the story
    Witcher 3 GOTY is 100% worth the $60 initial price tag, let alone 12, such a fucking masterpiece. Enjoy the ride.
    Sudaca Power.

Macedonia

Bought Red Dead 2 at the store, in cash, as promised.

28. Thanks (1): Materazzi_23

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

How do you guys... aim with console, i mean I never play shooting game, either FPS or Third PS on PS4. You need a mouse to be good?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    It's tricky in the beginning but you get used to it, you aim with the analog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

31. Thanks (2): Anne Marie, MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    So my fucken rdr2 does not start any more!!! When you can chose story or social club and i choose story then it just starts loading but somehow never finishes.

Any tips on how to fix that shit?

Really dont want to buy a new fucken ps just cause of rdr2 but probably would if there s no other solution.
    Javier Zanetti