Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 448491929394
Results 1,861 to 1,867 of 1867

Thread: Playstation 4

Fav. Player
    Kharja

United States

90 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    So my fucken rdr2 does not start any more!!! When you can chose story or social club and i choose story then it just starts loading but somehow never finishes.

Any tips on how to fix that shit?

Really dont want to buy a new fucken ps just cause of rdr2 but probably would if there s no other solution.

I would try these three things in this order. Also, make sure their are no blemishes on the disk if that's not obvious.

1) If you have a cloud backup of the save, pull down the most recent backup and try using that.
    2) If that does not work, see if you can create a cloud backup. Then pull that backup back down. This is a stretch, but it resolved an issue I once had with MHW always crashing on me.
    3) This is the most annoying but delete the game data (the install, not the save data), and reinstall. This should resolve it.
    Only One Inter

I'm so high I can eat a Star

2. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, Devious

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    It might be a bug. Send a report to the co.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

Hello way of the wise... I cant progress anywhere, everything oneshot me. Have to farm a bit to go up lv300.
    Last edited by Anne Marie; Yesterday at 21:35.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Lvl 300? You kinda addicted to it by now, I finished the game at 130 and barely touched it again.

I'm starting to play Bloodborne now, interesting game.
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

7. Thanks (2): Anne Marie, MVD

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Lvl 300? You kinda addicted to it by now, I finished the game at 130 and barely touched it again.

I'm starting to play Bloodborne now, interesting game.
    I finished the main game. Made a mistake by getting into DLC when I was in NG+. I had to summon a lot to get pass Ludwig, then eventhoug I did not find any problem with Lauren, the Orphan made me quit, for now.

9. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Haven't get the DLC, the only boss I couldn't beat in Nioh is the Japan Champion (Can't remember his name) I don't think you're supposed to kill him though.

Question about Bloodborne, when you get an insight, you use it to level up once? Cause the first lvling takes about 850 blood echoes only, and I've got like 4k echoes I want to lvl up more.

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

Insight in BB is somewhat an ornamental element, you have to get 1 insight to bring the doll to life and then you can level up. Blood echoes is all u need for leveling up ur character. Best way to level up fast is to do Chalice dungeon as early as possible as progress as far as u could. Chalice gives u much more echoes than main game.

13. Thanks (1): Devious