Page 105 of 107 FirstFirst ... 55595102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2125

Thread: Playstation 4

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    I heard 30-40 which is more than enough. I get an hour or so here and there and usually end up losing interest on the story because I forget where I am. A shorter story in a fun world is much better IMO
    Haha wife was like No! Never go near another fallout or elder scrolls game. Like I’d use up all my vacation time to play it those games are so addicting.

Sadly like you only have an hour at most to play every few days so stay away
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

2. Thanks (1): Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Which ones?
    Now I'm playing RDR2, with a bit of FO76, then there's The last of us which I need to finish again to remember the story before the second one released, still have AC origins and Tomb Raider which I havnt touched yet.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

People still play Fallout 76?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

6. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

People never actually played FO76, only few, thankfully. Had it been a hit it'd have been difficult for my poor internet to join the servers, which I already face problems joining sometimes.

Not just I'm a regular player, I managed to collect a handful of the rarest items and weapons in the game, I'm setting on a 300k caps fortune as well, and caps are hard to collect in the game I'm telling ya.

But now Death Stranding releasing and Outer worlds sounds fun by the day, I guess I'll have to abandon some of these for now.

for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Anyone played the pizza delivery boy game?

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I only like real pizza.

Got back to my NBA 2k18 myplayer mode just for fun. I wasn't that bad actually with a 78 rating by New Year's in my rookie season being a defensive/rebounding undersized PF. Role models were Charles Barkley and Dennis Rodman so my player was basically a hybrid. Tough as hell to score without a jumper but I enhanced my verticality and rebounding so I'm good enough Hadn't played in a year or so.

Anyone got 2k20? I refuse to buy it full price when it omits Barkley, Reggie Miller, Sheed Wallace, Hal Greer, Ron Artest and a few other legends from its database. Not a big fan of present day NBA, too soft for my liking.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    I only like real pizza.

Got back to my NBA 2k18 myplayer mode just for fun. I wasn't that bad actually with a 78 rating by New Year's in my rookie season being a defensive/rebounding undersized PF. Role models were Charles Barkley and Dennis Rodman so my player was basically a hybrid. Tough as hell to score without a jumper but I enhanced my verticality and rebounding so I'm good enough Hadn't played in a year or so.

Anyone got 2k20? I refuse to buy it full price when it omits Barkley, Reggie Miller, Sheed Wallace, Hal Greer, Ron Artest and a few other legends from its database. Not a big fan of present day NBA, too soft for my liking.
    I think they omit barkley because he wants them to, I clearly remember him or one of the guys of nba on tnt saying that they wanted him to participate in the 2k halftime report and so on but that charles refuses to participate. So it might very well be that he does not want them to use his image at all. Not sure about the rest of these guys but i can only think that it was their will not to be included since 2k can only lose from not having them on.

Anyways i have 2k20 and well the first release was buggy as hell the name of your my player would not appear cut scenes would constantly stutter and stuff like that. Good thing was that in game as in when in a match there were no such bugs so game play and all is smooth. They fixed that by now though with two massive updates (20 and 30gb).

The game overall is good the my player build got slightly more complex and gives you more options also the whole navigation is optimized so i felt like when playing my player its easier and faster to move from one place to another without running around all the time. If your a myplayer guy you ll like that training (physical) now only has to be done once a week and the boost will last the whole 7 days,

Overall i feel like they also tweetched the difficulty levels a bit so that it s more feasible to win on the highest and second highest mode even when playing against a superstar. As in in 2k19 i felt like when you were playing vs curry or harden on superstart or HOF you could simply not beat them cause those fuckers wont miss a shot unless you personally go and block them which is almost impossible if your not the guy guarding them anyways. But then when you lowered the level to allstar you d fucken beat every team by 30+ without feeling challenged.

I feel like that has gotten a lot better. as in all star is more competitive and the other two are playable without geting fucken depresed.

Overall except for the bugs at release i think they made some mayor improvements in how you navigate the game as in it s gotten more user friendly but thats pretty much it other than that it s what you d expect from a 2k.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Greece

Yeah all these players minus Hal Greer are out of it because of themselves. But I don't get why they don't do it like FIFA in the late 90s when Ronaldo was just "Number 9" or whatever else.

I want those Phoenix, Pacers and Blazers teams there. Also Pistons 04.

I like the My Player concept, I disliked the scripted execution and the load time to go from one place to another etc. It was a big turn off for me which is why I had shelved that game. Now I'm just getting in the mood thinking I could buy 2k20 on a Black Friday sale if it's available.

Is the career thing scripted again?

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Yeah all these players minus Hal Greer are out of it because of themselves. But I don't get why they don't do it like FIFA in the late 90s when Ronaldo was just "Number 9" or whatever else.

I want those Phoenix, Pacers and Blazers teams there. Also Pistons 04.

I like the My Player concept, I disliked the scripted execution and the load time to go from one place to another etc. It was a big turn off for me which is why I had shelved that game. Now I'm just getting in the mood thinking I could buy 2k20 on a Black Friday sale if it's available.

Is the career thing scripted again?
    Yes the beginning but it s not nearly as annoying as it was as in you wont get to make a "fake" buzzer beater and shit like that. There is a story though but it s mostly you playing college basketball and some try puts which then determine when your drafted.
    Game times are still a pain but now you dont have to go to the park to go to training so there s one loading screen less also the interactions with your agent are made easier as in you dont have to go there to pick up checks and negotiate stuff it will just pop up as you play. Basically you only need to go to my park if you want to play park or if you want to go to the gym but again you only have to and can do that once a week so there s less loading overall in the game.
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Greece

Sounds better. Will waste my time by checking out some Youtube videos this week

Conte uomo di merda

Macedonia

Man I'm so fucking done with this console. I turn it on to relax and the fucking joysticks need charging of 1 hour only to work for 5 minutes, some lame update comes along bothering, and whatnot. Don't have time to babysit it.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    Man I'm so fucking done with this console. I turn it on to relax and the fucking joysticks need charging of 1 hour only to work for 5 minutes, some lame update comes along bothering, and whatnot. Don't have time to babysit it.
    You have a launch one? How much do you play for the batteries to be bad
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

18. Thanks (1): Harpsabu

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Don't play at all, they still suck Maybe I can do something about it, but I just don't have time nor will to babysit a console.

Is the Xbox One also high maintenance?

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Anyone played the pizza delivery boy game?
    So far 90% of it is just a movie.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    So far 90% of it is just a movie.
    Isn't that the case with most games?

This is why I'm still hooked on SNES games

PS2 was the last real gaming console that had great games imo. PS3 and PS4 just managed to become must have machines but most people I know barely use them for games, including myself. Though most people I know don't even know what this Fortnite thing is.

Conte uomo di merda

22. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Yeah I've got a launch one and my controller is fine. A few hours out of it but I use my phone charger to charge it if its running low so barely notice it.

Anyway, death stranding looks shit. Need for speed heat looks shit. This gen is going out with a whimper.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Isn't that the case with most games?

This is why I'm still hooked on SNES games

PS2 was the last real gaming console that had great games imo. PS3 and PS4 just managed to become must have machines but most people I know barely use them for games, including myself. Though most people I know don't even know what this Fortnite thing is.
    That really aint fair to the new generation a couple of absolute great fucken games have come out over the years. Imho most of it is nostalgia.

Also if you go by publishers and game developers numbers DAU s and maus and game purchases are all up over the last couple of years and growing so like you said i think it s mainly down to the people you know which again is probably related to the age group of your friends.

On death standing i really am not sure what to think of it. It looks pretty boring and not like a game for me but that being said i cannot imagine Kojima doing a shit game especially not one they(he) worked on so long. I also believe that it s a game you either love or that you consider boring AF at least thats from the first looks and reviews i ve gotten. Might get it later on if i m bored in the holiday season and the game is on sale.

Also calling the ps4 a high maintenance console when you have a launch one and all that is broken is the controller battery is a bit exaggerated. I mean it s been six years to replace a 80$ controller every six year cannot be considered high maintenance or at least should not. How many battery powered devices do you have where after 6 years the battery aint fucked?

On top of that i also have a launch one and my controllers are fine but then again i have like 5 so i m not using one all the time. And while some of their batteries are weak there is not a single one with which i cannot play atl east 1h.
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

26. Thanks (2): Howl, Kev9Inter

Greece

Definitely agree that some absolute gems have appeared in the last two console generations.

But most of the games seem like overrated crap to me. They are far less enjoyable and I'm also talking about franchises that I used to like. They all seem to have become worse over time.

Gran Turismo, Metal Gear Solid, GTA has become a movie with some gaming breaks and so on.
    The only one that I saw significant improvement with is God of War and Assassin's Creed keeps getting better.
    All the sports games have regressed and have become cash grabbing machines for kids to play online over a singles game or a multiplayer console game at home with friends.
    Maybe it's my disdain for this online frenzy talking here.

Surely there are great games now, far better than any ever made, either due to their gameplay or more commonly due to advanced tech, but it feels like gaming has been dumbed down. Instead of having longer games now we have the developers using video bs. If you can skip the video you can finish off a game in a day or two. With SNES it's essentially the same. You'd expect a vast improvement but the only better thing we have is the packaging and the wrapping. There's more fun to older games because that's why they were made. The new games are made to attract a different kind of attention.

I mean games like Super Mario, Zelda, Yoshi, the early Pokemon games, Star Fox, Donkey Kong or going to PS Crash Banticoot and a couple of others are just too much fun. With no breaks. You just play. Now there's too much non-playing activity in these games. Ffs I already have Netflix and Amazon Video on the same machine if I wanted to see a movie.

On the other hand, apart from the death of RTS which I loved (and is sort of revived lately), PC gaming seems to have improved.

- - - Updated - - -

Out of curiosity, name the top 20 games you played on PS4.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Yeah PS3 & PS4 had some incredible games over the years, some of which weren't to my taste but everyone else I know loves them and their awards/reception speak for themselves. There are so many to name; Skyrim and Elder Scrolls, Witcher series, Uncharted's, God of War, Red Dead Redemption 2, the evolution of FPS shooters (Cod4, BF5, etc), Assassins Creed (not all), Bioshock, Bloodborne, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Last of Us, Final Fantasy XV, Fallout 4, Portal 2, GTA 4&5, Borderlands, Monster Hunter, maybe soon Death Stranding, Destiny, Overwatch for it's success, possibly Persona 5, Nier Automata, Fortnite (lol), Middle Earth games were a success, at least Shadow of Mordor was, MGS5 and quite a few more than I can't remember. One thing I will say, the racing games on PS4 were disappointing, and there weren't many. Microsoft easily won that battle with Forza.

To me, probably due to Nostalgia, I loved the PS2 era the most, PS3 was great too and to be honest I haven't played or been interested in as many games on PS4, probably due to growing older and mainly spending my time on MMO's.

Also regarding the Dualshock 4, yeah the battery definitely isn't as good as the previous DS3, but the only real bad thing about the Dualshock was the thumb grips as they would easily wear out and tear off after a few months. Luckily Sony replaced them for me with a brand new controller when it was within it's warranty, and with the newer versions I believe they fixed the issue with a different material. I use rubber grips on them anyway now so I no longer have any issues.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Ps2 was the turning point of the video games evolution, there's no way we can compare the effect and magnitude it had on the industry the year it was released, PSone came as the intro that represents the genre like a trailer to the movie, but PS2 was the main event, it was perfection for gamers, it's the console that turned the definition of games from its simple meaning to the cinematic dimension that made you feel playing inside a movie rather than just clicking buttons to pass the time, games like Resident Evil, MGS, Silent Hill, GTA, GOW, even the football games the best ever created to date they were all on PS2.

PS3 was enviable after the unexpected success the PS2 made as the most console ever sold (to date), as much as it was anticipated however in short it had nothing on PS2 perhaps the better quality of animation and graphics, which ofcouse had a formidable effect in perfecting the video game experience however it hardly had the same effect of the PS2 in the evolution of the gaming experience.

The day Sony shut down production of PS2

Despite being released in 2013 where the number of teenagers and gamers in general has probably doubled or even trebled since PS2 was released in 2000, but PS4 only passed the 100m units sold mark only lately bearing the technology differences and the how far has the video games companies has evolved and established themselves as mega coo-ops that affects world economy by its sales and shares.

PlayStation 4 Total Sales: 75,282,342

Xbox One Total Sales: 36,030,181

Switch Total Sales: 14,455,009

The total number of the units sold for all consoles combined has yet to bypass the number of units sold of the PS2, which speaks volumes.

Only old cunts like Brehme knows the kind of evolution that console had on this generation. I still have mine to date with all the games, the memories that console gave me is second to none.

31. Thanks (1): MVD