Page 100 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100101102 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2035

Thread: Playstation 4

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    AC Black Flag was great, i liked the Adventure in it and the ship battles were fun. It was also a PS3 game so the PS4 version doesnt have as great graphics as other PS4 games have. Unity and Syndicate had their moments but were boring overall. The ones after that i heard were more RPG based and u have to grind a lot to level up and continue the story, i avoided those.

Def cant go wrong with Uncharted 4 as well.

Depends on what setting u like really, there is a game out there for everyone right now.

2. Thanks (1): Devious

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Spiderman is awesome.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    In the US we have Redbox. Itís a video game vending machine. Like once I beat a game I never play it again. I rented Resident evil 2. Graphics are incredible and have almost shat myself playing it alone.

Anyway itís a sick deal $3 a night or 7 for 3 days. I usually do that for adventure games as they arenít that long.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Apex legends is amazing

6. Thanks (2): Howl, MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Yeah i'm not really into battle royal games, especially when i'm on console, but Apex is actually really fun.

It's a shame i'm fucking shit at it tho
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

8. Thanks (5): Devious, Dylan, Earth, Harpsabu, MVD

Fav. Player
    Kharja

United States

90 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Yeah i'm not really into battle royal games, especially when i'm on console, but Apex is actually really fun.

I played 10 games of Apex, won 3 and came in top three all of the rest. HMU on there. I"m far from good but I have friends who play as a full time job that taught me some things.

Apex, and Black Out are the only Battle Royale's i've liked, and I've tried ALOT.
    Only One Inter

I'm so high I can eat a Star

10. Thanks (2): Devious, Howl

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster

Lol me too. But it's no surprise if the last battle royal I've ever played was Medal of Honor Allied Assault back in 2004 on PC

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

12. Thanks (2): Howl, MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Anyone going to get Days Gone? Been a while since I bought a new unknown game but I've seen some gameplay from YouTube.
    david mcgoldrick

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Lol me too. But it's no surprise if the last battle royal I've ever played was Medal of Honor Allied Assault back in 2004 on PC
    yeah back in the day on COD4 i would fuck anyone up on FPS games or FIFA, now it just feels like my reactions are so slow because I haven't regularly played them and moved to MMO's mainly.

I feel like an old man now getting roasted by 12 year olds

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
    I played 10 games of Apex, won 3 and came in top three all of the rest. HMU on there. I"m far from good but I have friends who play as a full time job that taught me some things.

Apex, and Black Out are the only Battle Royale's i've liked, and I've tried ALOT.
    Damn son I played like 30 games, got top 2/3 loads of times but still no win. In fairness I do get some retarded squads a lot. Doesn't help that I don't have a headset, I feel like pre-made teams or mature players with headsets team up much better in Apex.

I was considering getting CoD just for Blackout but I don't have as much time to juggle so many games nowadays.
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

16. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

The lifecycle of a BR game:

(1) Hear people mentioning a new game online

(2) Find out what the game is

(3) Game explodes overnight

(4) Celebrity plays game. Total ubiquity.

(5) Cancer stage. Mentioned all the time by non-gaming middle aged people trying to be "hip".

(6) New BR game comes out, and repeat step (1)

(7) Surprised there are still people who play this game.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

18. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

yeah back in the day on COD4 i would fuck anyone up on FPS games or FIFA, now it just feels like my reactions are so slow because I haven't regularly played them and moved to MMO's mainly.

I feel like an old man now getting roasted by 12 year olds

- - - Updated - - -

Damn son I played like 30 games, got top 2/3 loads of times but still no win. In fairness I do get some retarded squads a lot. Doesn't help that I don't have a headset, I feel like pre-made teams or mature players with headsets team up much better in Apex.

I was considering getting CoD just for Blackout but I don't have as much time to juggle so many games nowadays.
    I thought blackout was shit, i wouldn't bother just for that. Cod this year is fun though.

Apex, im level 30 with over 100 kills but its still so difficult, really hard to win a 2v1 nevermind 3v1 so its great when you do. Such a fun game but yeah i random squad and they are usually so shit

20. Thanks (3): Devious, Howl, MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Anyone else's PS4 sound like it's about to take off and fly away?.. My PS4 is so loud when i'm playing games that I can't hear anything else, especially MMO's. I even took it apart, cleaned the shit and dust out but its still the same.

I would consider getting and PS4 Pro but apparently the fan can get loud on those too eventually.
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Anyone else's PS4 sound like it's about to take off and fly away?.. My PS4 is so loud when i'm playing games that I can't hear anything else, especially MMO's. I even took it apart, cleaned the shit and dust out but its still the same.

I would consider getting and PS4 Pro but apparently the fan can get loud on those too eventually.
    Yeah mine is really loud too, especially with high graphic games, it struggled a few times with RDR2. Mine has started spittinf out games as well and when there is no game beeps to eject as if there is one. Anyone ever encountered that? Its over 5 years old so cant complain if its broke its lasted very well

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Yeah mine is really loud too, especially with high graphic games, it struggled a few times with RDR2. Mine has started spittinf out games as well and when there is no game beeps to eject as if there is one. Anyone ever encountered that? Its over 5 years old so cant complain if its broke its lasted very well
    Hmmm mines pretty loud to but thats it also not loud to the point where i wont understand dialogue in a game. Btw i just recently bought an external HD cause of RDR2 and it feels like it s not as loud when playing games that are stored on the external HD it also loads them slightly faster.
    Mine is also 5+ years old bought on release date and while there were times when it would not start i never had a problem that could not be solved by undusting it, or unplugging it from the outlet for a couple of hours.
    On buying a new one i m pretty sure hat in 2020 Sony is gonna release the new one so i d try to ride it out till then.

On a side note either i m really lucky or sony is building very sturdy consoles my ps3 i bought on it s release date and did it s service till the 4 was released and is still working these days and i m very confident that my ps4 will keep it together til the 5 is released.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter

Mine is starting to slowly get louder as well. I notice it started since I upgraded the hard drive from 500gb to 2tb about 2 years ago. I bought it about 4 months after release.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Poland

Mine is so loud that I stopped playing it, its like a fucking jet. It just isnt enjoyable anymore.

Next gen I'm definately going digital only on PS5, I buy exclusives only anyways, 3-4 games a year on a console.

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Yeah I think games that require a lot more power to run, whether its the graphics or the size make it that much louder. When I play FIFA it's not that loud. I haven't had the discs being ejected issue or even heard of that one before though Yeah might be on its way out..

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    On a side note either i m really lucky or sony is building very sturdy consoles my ps3 i bought on it s release date and did it s service till the 4 was released and is still working these days and i m very confident that my ps4 will keep it together til the 5 is released.
    You must be the only person I know who had a PS3 that didn't break. I got my 60GB from release which had to be replaced within warranty twice, then had YLOD, then I fixed it myself until I thought fuck it and bought the slim, which was fine. The PS4 on the other hand is a beast, I can only remember it crashing maybe 3 times at most, during the time I've had it since release day.

I noticed when I play games on an external hard drive that it gets quiet only by like 5%, but its still loud.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Biscione View Post
    Mine is so loud that I stopped playing it, its like a fucking jet. It just isnt enjoyable anymore.

Next gen I'm definately going digital only on PS5, I buy exclusives only anyways, 3-4 games a year on a console.
    Yeah it's kinda pissing me off. I feel like when I play a digital game, my PS4 is even louder . The prices are way too expensive when buying digital, I always buy physical copies if I can and then you can at least sell them if you're done.
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Biscione View Post

All my games are digital only and it's still sounding loud.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    All my games are digital only and it's still sounding loud.
    I dont have a comparison, I thought its mostly the drive that never stops spinning the disc

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I am also all digital and still the fan sometimes goes crazy, i definitely think putting all the games on an external drive helps.

By the way, Spider-Man DLC is 33% off on the PS Store.