Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494101102103104
Results 2,061 to 2,067 of 2067

Thread: Playstation 4

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Earth View Post
    I'm liking it too. I'm level 23 and I agree, it does seem endless. I like how the cultist system ties in nicely to the story. And I agree, it does tend to get repetitive. At the beggining of the game I used to clear everything, now I just do the quest objective in a fort and leave.
    I'm also liking the RPG elements. I hadn't played an AC game since Black Flag, and the changes they've made are definitely welcome
    I'm addicted to AC Origins atm. I hope it doesn't get repetitive for me. I'm at level 28 and I'm doing all the secondaries I can, they seem fun to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All Inter fans are balding, unemployable losers. Some have latent homosexual tendencies.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

Death Stranding - #NotForEveryOne then?

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Hideo Kojima games are never for everyone, hopefully the story won't be a total clusterfuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

5. Thanks (1): Demenza Senile

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    PlayStation 5 and the next Xbox have the same specs

Do you guys think the next gen consoles will be computers basically and let you use Xbox games on PlayStation?

Everything is the same except for who makes it
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

7. Thanks (1): K.I.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    You can play some PS4 games on playstation now using a PC. Its basically exclusives which make a difference, Halo / Gears vs Spiderman / Uncharted / Last of Us.

Most people go with Sony because of the single player games i just mentioned plus COD for shooters. Will be interesting to see what Xbox does to combat that because they lost a lot of people during that kinect + online only console with no discs during the initial reveal and never recovered even if they released the stronger console with the X

Also both companies are becoming more open to cross multiplayer play which is also good for everyone.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Only reason to have a Xbox is for Halo. I stopped liking it after halo 1. They dumbed the game down so 6 year olds could play
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

10. Thanks (1): K.I.

Colombia

Hal, saw your invite Destiny 2 but had to go in that moment man. Hit me up if y'all want to grind up for the new DLC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All Inter fans are balding, unemployable losers. Some have latent homosexual tendencies.

12. Thanks (1): MVD